Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 1,161 to 1,190 of 1190

Thread: Picture of the Day

Who is this beauty?

Quote Originally Posted by trebor View Post
    As the next Abby Winters superhero rumor has it after her most recent shoot Ella C landed a 3 movie deal to play Aquawoman.
    Is this a current or upcoming model? Name please? Thanks!!

Permanent Resident
    Since Ella's new shoot is linked in the post, I assume you're referring to the photo of wonderfully pretty Kayla J. She's awesome and has three shoots up now, including a girl-girl over the weekend: her very first sexual experience with a girl! After being dazzled by her shoots, you can meet her on her thread: she loves chatting with her fans!

Permanent Resident
    Thanks for the assist Massfan! I wasn't sure who was the Flash in the picture of the day, I didn't recognize Kayla.

Quote Originally Posted by massfan3 View Post
    Since Ella's new shoot is linked in the post, I assume you're referring to the photo of wonderfully pretty Kayla J. She's awesome and has three shoots up now, including a girl-girl over the weekend: her very first sexual experience with a girl! After being dazzled by her shoots, you can meet her on her thread: she loves chatting with her fans!
    Absolutely-thank you so much! I wasn't able to identify her. Thank you!!!

Permanent Resident
    Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the cute model standing across from the stall? Hopefully Magic Masie has the answer

Still Exploring
    She is Gemma B

Permanent Resident
    Thank you! I will have to check out Gemma's shoot.

Plenty To Say
    So on the 10th and 11th of June you had as pictures of the day four hot naked AW models in one small room with what looks like some bedding, if you tell me that nothing "came" out of this situation then I will be most annoyed, some of us on this forum keep asking for hardcore (or tier 3) shoots involving more than two models but week after week we are left disapointed, the reason always being "well its difficult to get three or more models into AW HQ at the same time due to where they live etc". Well you had four models in one room on the day these pictures were shot.

Permanent Resident
    Caisa and Lucia M, coming soon to a website near you!

Permanent Resident
    "Can you name these lovely bums! Any guesses?" Masie asks. I have a guess! Is it Madelaine and Hania? They've both starred in enough shoots that I feel like I'm able to recognize their pretty bums by now. (Edit: I swear I posted this before the correct answer was revealed, hehe.)
    Last edited by massfan3; 18th June 2018 at 01:25 AM.

Permanent Resident
    Another epic failure! It's back to the remedial picture of the day guessing game class for me...

If it was easy it wouldn't be a fun game to play! xx

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by masie View Post
    If it was easy it wouldn't be a fun game to play! xx
    I'm more than willing to do my homework and step up to the challenge. Whatever it takes...late nights...weekends...if I need to spend more time studying beautiful Abby models in the all together I am ready and willing!

AW Model Enjoys her stay here Hania's Avatar
    Wow, massfan, I'm impressed! Little tip for the rest of you all , There is a slight curved line between my buttocks, like where it hits the tailbone, that's how you always recognize me

Permanent Resident
    Hehe, thanks Hania! And that's a great bum recognition tip for you. I had a general feeling that it was your bum in the photo, but I don't think I could have articulated why. That little curve will now be a dead giveaway in the future. So excited to see the fun you and Madelaine had together!

Permanent Resident
    Madelaine desperately needs a theme song to go along with this picture.

Still Exploring
    Who is the beautiful lady featured on May 3?
    https://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2018_05_03_jpg

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ssppc57 View Post
    Who is the beautiful lady featured on May 3?
    She is Daniela D.

yusa

Permanent Resident
    "Vintage POTD: The day Satine brought me to abbywinters! Posted by Masie." I love it, Masie! What an important day in the history of AW. The fun you had that day led directly to so many countless hours of more fun for you, the models you work would eventually work with in front of and behind the camera, and all of your fans! How lovely to revisit the beginning of the "Masie Era" and reflect on what a beautiful gift Satine gave you and the world by inviting you to the Abby family.

Satine is a gift that keeps on giving!!!

Permanent Resident
    Chiropractor Girls could be the start of a whole new exciting themed shoot featuring women from the health and medical fields. Physical Therapy Girls...Podiatry Girls...Ophthalmology Girls...

Permanent Resident
    Lucie's eyes sparkle like diamonds.

Permanent Resident
    Masie: "She looks so happy I can't not ask for your caption ideas on the boards!" It's not my most creative idea, but I have to imagine, Lucie is thinking something along the lines of: "I'm so excited to be back at Abby Winters! I can't wait to see which lovely ladies I get to meet this time!"

And then... "Oh my goodness, Kayla is perfect! Our boobs are going to look amazing side-by-side." Until some TV network picks up the "Lucie Dresses Lovely Ladies" TV show, I'm glad AW is here to film her undressing them, hehe. Welcome back, Lucie and Kayla!

Trebor and massfan you are on fire with ideas, if I ruled the world for a day, I would team you up as heads of an adult company!

Permanent Resident
    Hehe, what a lovely wish! I hope Trebor and I would do you proud, our hypothetical benevolent ruler.

I'm sure it would be tough for anything we might do to top the magic of AW as it already exists. This adorable photo of beautiful, bottomless, English redhead Ellie in her sunglasses, being the latest example! I'm so glad she's back.

Permanent Resident
    Is her partner Tallulah? Tallulah's picture was loaded into the Discussion Boards widget right underneath the picture of the day, I thought I detected a potential hair style match!

Permanent Resident
    Is her partner Tallulah? Tallulah's picture was loaded into the Discussion Boards widget right underneath the picture of the day, I thought I detected a potential hair style match!
    Roslin's partner in that picture is Emilia.

yusa
    Last edited by yusanord; 8th August 2018 at 09:55 AM.

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by yusanord View Post
    Roslin's partner in that picture is Emilia.

yusa
    I second, she looks like Emilia

Love Sabrina

Trebor Tallulah was a good guess but not the one we were looking for

Well done all out Emilia voters - you know your stuff!

AW Model Still exploring TallulahAW's Avatar
    I can see similarities in our face silhouette too! (Always on the look out for potential doppelgangers...)