Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Results 1,241 to 1,264 of 1264

Thread: Picture of the Day

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by massfan3 View Post
    How lovely that Satine got to join you as well!
    Oops! Make that and introducing the lovely Satin-e Patrick!

Permanent Resident
    All the backstage shots of beautiful Montreal-based friends Danai and Ronnie are getting me *so excited* to see their shoot together. What a dream pairing! This one ("can you hear yourself coming?") is especially nice. It would be great if we got to see them in the after interview watching a bit of the shoot together on the camera, hehe. The returns of Maely, Elin and Maddie also augur a delightful year of shoots in 2019.

AW Model Still exploring maddie's Avatar
    Thank you for such a lovely comment on today's picture, Masie! I'm so happy to have joined the AW family and I'm so excited for what's to come this year! Also, very, very happy to see my shoot with Elin appearing in the upcoming shoots section - she's so pretty and I had the loveliest day with her

Permanent Resident
    "So happy to have Maddie back: Since her first visit in October 2018, Maddie has become a fast friend of abbywinters and we are hoping to see lots more of her in 2019! -Posted by Masie" It made me so happy to read this and even happier to read your response, Maddie! We're overjoyed that you've joined the AW family as well, and I know you're well on your way to being a beloved fan favorite around here. The preview of your shoot with Elin is so sexy and it's a delight to know there's lots more where that came from!

Permanent Resident
    " 'I'm ready for my close up!' I can't remember who famously said that line but it sprang to mind as soon as I saw this picture."

That would be Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard, Masie! Great movie. Arina definitely conjures up some old school Hollywood glamour in this photo. Feel free to send future movie trivia questions my way! I know even more about "regular" movies than I do about AW trivia, ha.

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by massfan3 View Post
    Feel free to send future movie trivia questions my way! I know even more about "regular" movies than I do about AW trivia, ha.
    If you have time it would be good fun to have a 10 question movie trivia game in the spirit of your award winning AW trivia thread. It's time to start...RUNNING!

Plenty To Say

Can you name Maddie's Partner? | Behind the Scenes

Permanent Resident
    Count me in for another vote for Daniela! I'm not sure what it says about me that I'm pretty sure I'm able to recognize models from their nipples. Provided I'm correct, this is going to be such a cute and sensual pairing: the flowers in Maddie's hair are so pretty! Also, I'm delighted to see that Maely has come back for the first time since 2015! I love her style, and she's such a sweetheart.

@trebor: A movie trivia thread could be a fun idea for the Mundane Chatter thread...I think about it.

Permanent Resident
    I always pictured that Masie named all of her cameras, including favorites such as Nikonlina D and Fuji X.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor View Post
    I always pictured that Masie named all of her cameras, including favorites such as Nikonlina D and Fuji X.
    I saw this caption about the flash stand & literally almsot choked on my hot coffee! So much silliness backstage!

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla_j View Post
    I saw this caption about the flash stand & literally almsot choked on my hot coffee! So much silliness backstage!
    Me too! Check out the legs on that flash stand, ooh la la...

I am so happy that my odd sense of humor hit the mark with you guys

Permanent Resident
    They are both bare, but only one of them is a bear. Beary cute! I would hibernate with her anytime

Permanent Resident
    Stay tuned tomorrow when Violet turns over and really starts to get to the bottom of things.

Loving that you are punning along Trebor x

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by masie View Post
    Loving that you are punning along Trebor x
    Be sure to keep us abreast of any further developments with Violet...

Last one, I promise!

Permanent Resident
    I'm reminded of certain periods of ancient history where units of measurement were created based on things like the height of the king or the length of his arm. Considering this in the Land of Abby Winters she is approximately 1.3 Masies tall.

hahaha! Everything should be measured in Masie's!

Still Exploring
    hahaha! Everything should be measured in Masie's!
    So it should. So my dick is 0.125 of a Masie.

- That is some next level maths Jammy!

Still Exploring
    - That is some next level maths Jammy!
    Well Masie, I have to admit that when at rest it is only about 0.03125 of a Masie, but when I see, hear or read you on AW it invariably shoots up to 0.125 of a Masie!

Permanent Resident
    If you liked the Flash, wait until you meet Antz Woman!

Permanent Resident
    Masie, I can name that model by one nipple. She is Zhen!

*member's disclaimer: The exclamation point may have been typed in a fit of exuberance and overconfidence. Member humbly accepts all responsibility for unwarranted punctuation in event he proves to be wrong.

Trebor you are an abbywinters pro!!! xxx