Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh YES! Love it, in bed Masie and I, feeding each other icecream, spilling it on each others breats, licking it off......mmmmm oh the places we could put ice cream hahaha, and melted chocolate would be awesome too, was a tasty idea OnlyInyan! don't be sorry at all......lovin it babe

Comment

Lady in red

Kylie looking lovely, testing the spin, on her new dress!
      Attached Files

Comment

The girl in the painting on the left looks like our lovely Renae.

Comment

Masie...i noticed you didn't reply to my chocolate story. Did i overstep my boundary this time ? My intention was not to tease !...just having some fun with it. I know ( at least i'd like to believe ) we share the same sense of humor but if this came with the cost of making you feel the slightest bit uncomfortable,...my sincere apology. Please let me know your feelings in this regard.

TJ XX
          Last edited by tjsunray; 2 September 2013, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Kylie looking adorable.... and matching the furniture...
            Don't recall seeing too many pictures of her in a girly dress.

Wolfgang.... I think it might be Vironika who does look like our lovely Renae in that pic.
            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 2 September 2013, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Tj you didn't make me feel uncomfortable far from it - although you may be slightly psychic! The day before you wrote your chocolate tale Izzy and I left work together and I ended up following her into the super market as part of her quest for asparagus! On the way put a lady gave us each a FREE cake!!!!! I shall be shopping with Iz more often FREE and CAKE should always be in the same sentence we were juts missing CHOCOLATE and it would have been a full house!!!

Comment

Camila and her warm smile

I love that hint at white breast in this shot - I think this week I am all about the teasing! xx
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                  Tj you didn't make me feel uncomfortable far from it -
                  Excellent Masie...you made my day !....xx

So that is Camila and not Rose D as was my guess in the pic above...she's Hot !...... Yes more teasing please !

TJ xx

Comment

It looks like a holiday advert!

With the warmth of the sun on their bodies, a sleepy dog at their feet, they take time to reflect on the stunning things that took place that morning and re energise for the afternoon that is ahead of them!
                    Attached Files

Comment

That is very picturesque. Sort of the scenery that can be commonly found around Florida too. Very nice.

Comment

http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...1&d=1378139318

I think this week I am all about the teasing! xx
                        Good job at teasing so far Masie, beautiful pic with mysterious models ! Could this be the AW summer house where numerous other shoots were filmed this past summer ?

Comment

Also curious as to where this photo was taken and who the models are? This looks like a great location.

Comment

Hey, that's Grisel again, with her little dog friend.
                            No, I think that sunny location has a Southern feel to it. Most def, south of Amsterdam.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                              Looks more like Noelle ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                Looks more like Noelle ?

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                Wolfgang.... I think it might be Vironika who does look like our lovely Renae in that pic.
                                I'm 99% sure it's Veronika

Click image for larger version

Name:	veronika.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	644173

Comment

Thanks, Pinky.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                    Hey, that's Grisel again, with her little dog friend.
                                    No, I think that sunny location has a Southern feel to it. Most def, south of Amsterdam.
                                    Did a little probing...( thanks Bookie ) The other girl must be Ornella then, both models shot by photographer Zeo.

This shoot must have been taken early spring...no leaves on the tress.

Comment

Yesterdays picture was a recent one from a new shoot that just arrived! I wish it was Amsterdam it looks stunning doesn't it. Wolfgang you suprise me does Florida really have areas like that. I am sorry to be an English ignorant torist but when I think Florida I see Swamps and Disney land!

Pinky well done on digging out the picture, you will have to change your name to Sherlock! TJ you are right behind him, maybe a name change to inspector Frost for you!

Comment

Tease week continues

I am not sure if you have noticed from what I shoot but I have a thing for bathrooms and also mirrors.

I think mirrors are so sexy, two woman for the price of one! I love that you can see both the front view and the back view at the same time, no longer must you decide if you like breasts or bottoms better! Also which do you each preferr in general Boobs or Bum?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

I love butts! round perky bouncy booty's always has my head turning, especially in stretchy tight exercise pants

Comment

Pinky well done on digging out the picture, you will have to change your name to Sherlock! TJ you are right behind him, maybe a name change to inspector Frost for you!

Thank you for the promotion Masie. After some extensive investigation it appears that the image was taken at the same location as the previous one and the two subjects are Suyai ( the model ) and Zeo ( the photographer ) making her first appearance....Another stunning selection of an image Masie...well done.

TJ...alias Inspector Frost

Butt vs Breasts....i've never been able to choose one over the other...my eyes won't allow me to
                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 5 September 2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Yesterdays picture was a recent one from a new shoot that just arrived! I wish it was Amsterdam it looks stunning doesn't it. Wolfgang you suprise me does Florida really have areas like that. I am sorry to be an English ignorant torist but when I think Florida I see Swamps and Disney land!...
                                              Heh-heh Florida has alot to offer for residents and visitors. We have pristine beaches, many fine restaurants of every cuissine you can think of, shopping galore, zoos, marine aquariums, nudist resorts and campgrounds, many many State and County parks, terriffic sunsets on the West coast and so much more. About the only thing that's not as common in Florida is mountains, as we are at Sea level here. At least in the Coastal regions.

A fun thing you can try sometime is use GoogleEarth and take some virtual tours around most any Floridian town or community. Try that and let me know what you think. Just a couple of days ago I was taking a virtual drive around the streets of Amsterdam.

Comment

http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...1&d=1378317756

I am not sure if you have noticed from what I shoot but I have a thing for bathrooms and also mirrors.

I think mirrors are so sexy, two woman for the price of one! I love that you can see both the front view and the back view at the same time, no longer must you decide if you like breasts or bottoms better! Also which do you each preferr in general Boobs or Bum?
                                                I do love mirror pics and yes I have noticed you have been very kind to us in that genre (Is it even a genre/ style/?? anyway.. I like them). I believe I may have even commented on one of your mirror pics.

Yes I have...Refering to a picture you took of Marleen S

Pinky
                                                Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 5 September 2013, 07:09 AM. Reason: found it... added the proof

Comment

A closer look

Done with teasing, time for the big reveal! A proper look at a happy face! xx

Click image for larger version

Name:	POTD_Sept005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	644179

Comment

Done with teasing, time for the big reveal! A proper look at a happy face! xx

[ATTACH]33576[/ATTACH]
                                                    ...Masie, i got promoted and demoted all in the span of two days. ..damn !...i knew i should have taken on the " truck load of chocolate gets hijacked " assignment

TJ xx ( inspector Frost hangs up his hat for the time being )

Comment

TJ you will have to build yourself up now from the ranks, consider your new alias to be Det. William 'Billy' Rosewood!

Comment

Training -yes we are always learning!

We are always busy. Whenever we are not booking and working with the delightful abbywinters ladies we are busy exploring new ways to make our content even better by refining our skills!

Here you can see me learning from the best!
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Is that a huge big lens or just a big solar-cap thingie? (there's prolly a better name for that)

How easy is it to view the screen at that angle in the sun anyway? You look a bit puzzled Masie?

Comment

I guess it's a 70 - 200 mm f/2.8 telephoto zoom. The black part at the front is a lens hood and it's correct that it's to avoid sunlight coming in.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                                              I guess it's a 70 - 200 mm f/2.8 telephoto zoom. The black part at the front is a lens hood and it's correct that it's to avoid sunlight coming in.
                                                              Ah, that explains the standard then;
                                                              Originally posted by cannon
                                                              Weight (g) 1490g
                                                              Good work-out

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X