X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frans View Post
    Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
    Originally posted by Frans View Post
    and who is the lovely lady in the 30-mar pic, https://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2017_03_30_jpg , nice tongue too
    That's Felicia! She looks a bit different wearing her lovely curly hair down this time, but I'd recognize those perfect boobs anywhere now, even when she's sticking out her tongue...
    Thanks for the pointer, hadn't recognized her. Must be the lighting as well as hair style, I'll study her shoot more closely to make sure I'll recognize her next time
    Yup that is me! My hair is naturally wavy/curly. I had straightened my hair for the shoot. The humidity in Florida is something fierce lol.

Comment

"Lovely Satine Is Back!!! And we couldn't be happier!" Giulia speaks for all of us: it's so delightful to see Satine again, because she's just about the sweetest girl there is. She's starred in some sexy playdates lately, but it's been over two years since her last shoots went up. And what memorable shoots they were: steamy sex with her lovely boyfriend and and epic two-hour (!) nude romp with Masie, her very best friend. Prior to that, Satine last graced our screens in a stunning run of girl-girl adventures in 2010 and 2011, and I'm sure the intervening years have given Satine (and Masie!) ample time to plot some incredibly sexy mischief for her to get up to on this visit. Welcome home to Abbyland, Satine!

Comment

Is her shoot with Masie really two years ago? Feels more recent but sure enough: https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_gir...naked/satine_6 it is, the long couch shoot. Fun shoot that, with perfectly normal friend requests as Masie said, heh Hmm.. 2010 was when she and Masie came over from good old UK for the first time I think. Still doesn't seem that long ago, got to go rewatch those shoots in preparation

Comment

Hi
          are ther no pics of the day anymore?
          Sabrina :-(

Comment

The picture of the day has been vacationing at a tropical island, relaxing under a palm tree sipping tall glasses of cool ammonium thiosulfate with little umbrellas. Expected to return soon for the summer season of capturing beautiful, exotic European women.

Comment

As Trebor predicted, the picture of the day is back in a big way! So much exciting news in all the new photos: the return of Lucie (after I just mentioned her on the boards a few days ago!), who appears in photos with our dear Hania and Emilia, some nice shots of fellow returnee Landra and newcomer Alessia, and Bobbie flashing behind the scenes while shooting newbie Victoria.

I love the picture of the day: it's so nice to know that even when I've had a rough day, somewhere around the world there are lovely Abby girls playing and having fun. Glad it's back.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                I love the picture of the day: it's so nice to know that even when I've had a rough day, somewhere around the world there are lovely Abby girls playing and having fun. Glad it's back.
                In my best Art Garfunkel voice:

When you're down and out, when you're on the street
                Somewhere across the sea, Abby girls will meet
                Sail on Abby girls, sail on by
                Your time has come to shine...

So excited to see Lucie is back! I was hoping we might be graced with new shoots from this stunning woman.

Comment

Haha, I love it! There really should be more songs about Abby girls. I'm going back to review beautiful Lucie's shoots and realized it's been about three years since she visited! How lovely that she made her way back to Abbyland.

Comment

Yeah, the PoD is back :-) And not only that, Izzy honors us with her appearance as well
                    May more follow ...
                    Love Sabrina

Comment

Willa and Amanda are a dream pairing! And Giulia's caption is perfect: "Breast Triumph!" Indeed. Can't wait to see two of the most beautiful, sultry Abby girls ever in their shoot together!

Comment

I love Lynn's new hair! I would love to see her back in front of the camera if she is ever interested in doing a new shoot.

Comment

Happy Birthday Masie! Where was this photo taken? Looks like quite a dramatic landscape from the photo, I can only imagine what it was like actually standing there.

Comment

Happy Birthday Masie!

Comment

Happy birthday, Masie! That's fantastic photo of the beautiful mountains and your beautiful self. I hope your special day is full of cake and fun and cute animals and maybe some sexy mischief. I've told you this before, but we can never thank you enough for all your amazing work at AW in front of and behind the camera, so you very much deserve a day dedicated to celebrating you. Hope it was a great one!

Comment

Today's picture of the day is of Jenna "nervously preparing for her first shoot". The only problem is, her first shoot appeared last week! It seems the pic of the day is a little out of date!

Also, the Discussion Boards section of the home page is hopelessly out of date. It hasn't altered for about two weeks, although there have been a number of posts since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonpe49 View Post
                                  Today's picture of the day is of Jenna "nervously preparing for her first shoot". The only problem is, her first shoot appeared last week! It seems the pic of the day is a little out of date!

Also, the Discussion Boards section of the home page is hopelessly out of date. It hasn't altered for about two weeks, although there have been a number of posts since then.
                                  Hi,

Discourse box is being looked into, see thread: https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull...ad.php?t=19994

I'm not sure pic of the day is really of the day anymore, it's more like a 'backstage pic of the day' or even better 'daily backstage pic'

Comment

As Masie says: "It has been far too long since we got to enjoy Emma's smile - great to have her back." Indeed, she's the absolute cutest! The preview video of our beautiful redhead's new shoot with Juliana looks very sexy and squirty (as we've come to expect when Juliana is involved!). It's wonderful that Emma came back for more girl-girl fun, after having her very first experience with a girl with Ekaterina earlier this year. That shoot is extraordinarily sexy and so very sweet (Ekaterina is overjoyed to help Emma explore!): it's an all-time AW classic. Be sure to watch it to get ready for Emma's next adventure!
                                    Last edited by massfan3; 22 September 2017, 04:40 AM.

Comment

The Picture of the Day appears to have gone on holiday again this week. No rush, hope to see it back and well rested soon!

Comment

Hi - sorry all will be back to normal from tomorrow - I took a week off and thought I had set this to run in my absence but I had not

To answer some questions about some of the backstage images appearing after the corresponding shoot.

You may have noticed that in the last year or so we have widened the abby family to include photographers in other countries. This has been great, as it means we can now reach more woman who want to work with us, without them needing to fly to Amsterdam.

This however means I no longer get handed each days backstage pictures at the end of every day. The images are all still genuine behind the scenes moments but sometimes the images are taking a while to reach me.

Hopefully you are still enjoying all the backstage peeks and the fact that sometimes they are chasing the uploaded media is not spoiling them for you.

I always put backstage images up as soon as they reach me so there should still be some upcoming excitement to be found within them.

Comment

Thanks Masie! I hope you enjoyed your week off and got to rest and do something fun.

Comment

Thanks for the update, Masie! It's great to know there's more pictures of the day to look forward to. I also really enjoy hearing about what goes on behind the scenes at AW, like coordinating with shooters around the world, and even sort of technical stuff like when the backstage photos arrive. It's nice to know everyone at AW is so hard-working and dedicated to making the best site there is even better! Like Trebor, I also hope you had a lovely week off.

Comment

I'd be willing to accept a little global warming if this was one of the side effects...

Comment

Hahah thanks Trebor! SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to see this shoot, can't believe I have to wait till January!

Comment

Is the photographer Kate G? The hottest Australian photographer since Toby!

Comment

Well spotted Trebor !!!!!

Comment

I don't know if I am on a roll or if it's just nobody else shares my passion for the picture of the day, but i believe this one is Bobbie and Juliana! So great to see Bobbie back in front of the camera, will be looking forward to this shoot.

Comment

I believe you are correct, trebor! What a joyful dream pairing of two of the loveliest, Abby-est girls ever. Can't wait to see what they got up (especially since Bobbie revealed on the boards that the two of them have become close friends since doing the shoot)!

Comment

I have to start setting myself reminders for when I have set up guess who's on POTD - Great work gentlemen good spot- Trebor you are indeed on a roll!

Thanks for taking part- Masie x

Comment

"Try telling me you are not excited to see this while keeping a straight face!" Masie writes about this photo of superstar models Livia and Cornelia together. Hehe, I won't even make an attempt to do that, because these two are awesome: gorgeous and super-fun. They've posted on the boards about how they met at AWHQ once before and weren't able to work together, but became fast friends and admired each other's shoots. (Cornelia here and Livia here.) Cornelia says she loves Livia's confidence and "I would listen to her in a zombie apocalypse." I trust listening to her in bed will do just as well. I'm so glad they got their wish to be paired up! Should be delightful.

Comment

This would indeed be the perfect Christmas present! I'm hoping I've been good enough this year for Masie Claus to put a girl-girl shoot with these two lovely ladies under the tree.
                                                              Last edited by trebor; 19 December 2017, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X