X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
    Originally posted by masie View Post
    Yusa you smashed it!!!!!! Well done
    Actually it help a lot when I saw Tahlia's picture in "Upcoming shoots" section wearing the same outfit

yusa
    Whoop whoop!
    Congratulations yu-sa!

Comment

Actually it help a lot when I saw Tahlia's picture in "Upcoming shoots" section wearing the same outfit
      Cross referencing, most impressive!

Comment

English swag

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Cross referencing, most impressive!
        Jeeee, I am learning here new english expressions, thanks for that Trebor!

Comment

Elevators are so sexy - they always make me think of films where people in posh suits and dresses go into lifts rip into each other with passionate everything then the doors open and they are separated again but slightly scruffier than when they went in!
          Two days ago I have been locked in the elevator ...hahah....with a tall guy looking a lil like mick jagger and two ladies working on the staff of the office building I had to do some errands...Wait to the the ladies how much were they laughing calling the admin of the building mentioning THE ELEVATOR GOT STUCK AGAIN AND IT'S FULL THIS TIME ....×,× while i was getting vold sweats as the Mick guy was trying to open the doors and noticing we were right at the bottom of the level 3 ....I was sooo darn affraid of the elevator might drop and frush us. Uhhhh #.#

Comment

Is she the new president of the Abby Winters Classic Literature Club F. Stop Fitzgerald?

Comment

Haha no but what a guess!

Comment

Haha no but what a guess!
                Another cringe worthy joke on my part, I promise to redeem myself with a serious guess next time! Manon's hair in that photo reminds me of the legendary Kara D.

Comment

You know me Trebor terrible puns always welcome! xx

Comment

Is it live or is it mirrormax?

Comment

Comment

With these hungry eyes
                        One look at Zane and I can't disguise
                        I've got hungry eyes
                        I feel the magic between the camera and I

Comment

I love looking in deep eyes!

Comment

"I love seeing boobs as they fall out of a bra, don't you?" Masie asks.

More than just about anything, and Daniela D is a perfect example of the form! So exciting to see that she's returned for a new shoot!

Comment

I agree - I have seen a few samples from her return and it looks great!

Comment

The girls were leaving the sauna after enjoying a relaxing early morning steam when they accidentally collided with the Abby Winters head chef carrying a pot of delicious apple cinnamon oatmeal down to the dining room for breakfast.

Comment

hahahaha - that's a thought to keep us all warm today

Comment

It's unfortunate to see that Manon was on crutches, but I'm certain that Nurse Hania gave her the very best of tender loving care. I'm glad that being in a cast isn't getting in the way of her naked fun. Should be a lovely shoot: look at those beautiful smiles!

Comment

Pic of the yesterday day ?!?

Guess who I have met on friday on the set?

I think i was her fan on the boards in the past...and talking got me like oh my we both had a crazy life partying, and still look up for the next level of evolving with lots of good energy here at abbywinters.

So guys before confessing her name, can you tell me a little about her hobbies ?
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Andreea: it's so exciting that you got to meet Hania! She's such a sweetheart, I'm sure you had lots of fun together. Your smiles look very similar here: maybe it's your shared Eastern European heritage?

I know some of Hania's favorite hobbies are yoga, dancing, and making other Abby Winters girls laugh (and orgasm). Let me know if my guess is correct that she did some or all of those fun things with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post

I think i was her fan on the boards in the past...and talking got me like oh my we both had a crazy life partying, and still look up for the next level of evolving with lots of good energy here at abbywinters.

So guys before confessing her name, can you tell me a little about her hobbies ?
                                          You two look so very beautiful here!

Comment

What do you think, is this a look that could take off? It would make photography a lot easier if my head were a camera, as I could use my hands for balance - great fun running around canals of Amsterdam!

[ATTACH]33170[/ATTACH]
                                            I like your sneakers, Masie ....they are very cool with the ecosez square print of the pants.

Actually all I was wondering right now was if you have different socks color, i found that kind of your aignature each time we met!

Comment

Wow that's a lot of stripes in one outfit hehehe this is a very old picture, thanks for digging it out and posting it xxx

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                                                Originally posted by Andreea View Post

You two look so very beautiful here!
                                                Myyyy , thank you, Kayla!

Comment

Our dear Hania always looks fabulous, but this is an especially lovely photo of her! Her arched back and flowing blonde hair give off some serious mermaid vibes.

Comment

Humping Hania's humongous hooters hold hundreds of Hollanders hypnotized!

This message has been brought to you by Abby's Alliteration All-Stars.

Comment

We did some sports together indeed!
                                                      Shared some swears in polish and romanian, learned to count till 10...and orgasm yesss! Hania knows some quite amazing tricks!

Comment

Wow that's a lot of stripes in one outfit hehehe this is a very old picture, thanks for digging it out and posting it xxx
                                                        I thought its recent and that you coloured your hair again blonde, you told me on the set you used to have very long and blonde hair!

Comment

Many looks of Hania

Is this Hania???

Damn I almost did not recognize her...well she looks different in reality as well...lucky she did noticed me in the train, otherwise i would freak out!

Comment

Awesome Hania...we did knew eachother before, from the threads!

Comment

That's true, Andreea, Hania does seem to have different looks from shoot to shoot sometimes: different shades of blonde hair, with and without glasses, etc. But she's always a delight. Can't wait to see the tricks she used to make you orgasm!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X