X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masie View Post
    - That is some next level maths Jammy!
    Well Masie, I have to admit that when at rest it is only about 0.03125 of a Masie, but when I see, hear or read you on AW it invariably shoots up to 0.125 of a Masie!

Comment

If you liked the Flash, wait until you meet Antz Woman!

Comment

Masie, I can name that model by one nipple. She is Zhen!

*member's disclaimer: The exclamation point may have been typed in a fit of exuberance and overconfidence. Member humbly accepts all responsibility for unwarranted punctuation in event he proves to be wrong.

Comment

Trebor you are an abbywinters pro!!! xxx

Comment

Together again, again...Gee, it's good to see you together again...I just can't imagine you've ever been gone...the prettiest ladies in all of Holl-ond...

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              Together again, again...Gee, it's good to see you together again...I just can't imagine you've ever been gone...the prettiest ladies in all of Holl-ond...
              close.. it's Holland The far more important question is of course; who can swing highest on those swings ?? (or should we not be encouraging dangerous behavior? hmm.... )

It's lurvely to see ya both girls though!

Since I'm posting here anyway.. who's the flexible girl in https://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2019_03_02_jpg ? The one inspecting the couch up close

Comment

Yeah, yeah Izzy and Masie
                Such a great surprise. Hope you both will have a great time.
                Love Sabrina

Comment

Thanks Sabrina xx

and Frans - to be fair Izzy and I are both VERY competitive but as she doesn't write on the boards . . . clearly I swang the highest xxx

Comment

Witnesses at the scene report Masie may have been spotted wearing sneaker extensions. Representatives for Izzy could not be contacted...

Comment

Just joining in all the joy at the Masie-Izzy reunion! Love you girls. Thanks for everything you've done to make Abbyland such a special place!

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                      who's the flexible girl in https://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2019_03_02_jpg ? The one inspecting the couch up close
                      That appears to be Galina, who will be a very welcome addition to GGs. I'm not sure who her new friend is, however. Can anyone enlighten me?

Comment

Oh pants sorry Frans, I didn't answer your second question - yes Massfan is right, that is Galina!

The other model with her is Nina B

Comment

Thanks for answering the important question! (and pointing me to Galina and Nina ;-))

Also good to hear all the practice in kindergarten finally paid of, heh

Comment

Knit top...bare midriff...appears to be female...fascinating!

Comment

No unicorns were harmed during the shooting of this picture of the day production. They do exist, I knew it!

Comment

No unicorns were harmed during the shooting of this picture of the day production. They do exist, I knew it!
                                I can`t stop smiling when I see Masie! So much positivity she is spreading to the world! Masie, you are gorgeous on every single picture of yours! This unicorn picture just made my day, thank you

Comment

Agreed! This photo of Masie is adorable, and she really has brought so much positivity and beauty and joy into the world, and continues to do so.

Comment

Unicorns now sponsor light bulbs Rebor didn't you know! x

Kristiana your words humble - biggest hugs for you. x

Massfan as always you are a gentleman and a dear x

Comment

Casual Fridays at Abby Winters: Snazzy socks and staff can put their feet up on their desks!

Comment

When Football Euro Cup 2012 was held in Ukraine and Poland the city where I was living at a time was hosting the official Netherland fan delegation and all those beautiful tall men were wearing orange uniform (there were looots of them everywhere! such happy and positive people) And here I can see Masie wearing a cute little orange cropped hoodie and two bottles of orange nail polish. Orange is such a positive and sunny colour. Do you love orange?)

Comment

Today's POT looks like the AW version of What on Earth could be more luxurious then ...

Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by kristiana View Post
                                            I can`t stop smiling when I see Masie! So much positivity she is spreading to the world! Masie, you are gorgeous on every single picture of yours! This unicorn picture just made my day, thank you
                                            ... mine as well :-)

Love Sabrina

Comment

I do love orange although my favorite colour is yellow - like the sun!

Of course unicorns are real! xxx

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                I do love orange although my favorite colour is yellow - like the sun!
                                                Not to make you jealous, but I grew up in a yellow bedroom!

Comment

I usually barely even remember which day Easter falls on until I see something about it on the day, but this fantastic photo definitely has me in the holiday spirit this year!

"What a Good Friday looks like. Happy Easter!" - Masie

Comment

Ooh, such cute Easter kitties we see here! Absolutely adorable! Who won the Easter egg collection contest?))) Meow (=^,^=)

Comment

Given that easter eggs are usually made of chocolade (though sainsbury is said to sell one made of cheddar cheese??)... I'm guessing Masie would find them quickly. Don't know anyone who loves chocolate more I did manage to not *too* much eggs this year, so that's good Besides, choco eggs wouldn't survive long in the afternoon sun here, it's *above* 20 celcius at times, amaaazing!

Now for some dutch chocolate work...
                                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	paasei.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	650306

Happy easter!

Comment

Easter egg of cheddar? Among other chocolate ones? Is it hidden like a surprise?)
                                                        In my country we will be celebrating Easter this weekend and there is a tradition to hit two boilled eggs and see who wins and the trick for winning is to color an oval stone like it is an egg, we used to do that as kids)

Comment

Originally posted by kristiana View Post
                                                          In my country we will be celebrating Easter this weekend and there is a tradition to hit two boilled eggs and see who wins and the trick for winning is to color an oval stone like it is an egg, we used to do that as kids)
                                                          Wouldn't that be cheating??

Comment

Yes! Exactly, this is what it defenetely would be. But kids always ger creative in terms when they are to win a good prize

Comment

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! I know some people have a spiritual connection to the holiday but for me it is simply a chocoholics holiday!!!

That picture is amazing Frans - sadly (but probably for the greater good) none of my eggs were that big but I am very happy with my horde!

I do love cheese and have been known to eat my way through a block of cheddar as a casual snack but it doesn't need to be egg shaped.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X