Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Picture of the Day: Lulu & Juliette M.?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	13720120195_4e57314f45_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	646896

Good job Izzy !...the popular display of the " butt crack " is a long standing tradition amongst the AW shooters and you're keeping it alive and well.

TJ xox

Comment

Name:	13851519574_51391d1a83_o.jpg
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	646899
        2 hours ago: As photographers at abbywinters.com we understand that to take the best images you need to get close to the action!

HaHaHa..and a Happy Moonday....i mean Monday to you too, Izzy !....are you starting a new trend or does it get too hot on occasion ?...i'm sure getting very HOT right now!!

TJ xox

Comment

That's Gloria perched on the window sill, any guesses as to who the lovely blond is?

Comment

Flexible or Letting one rip???

Name:	fexible.jpg
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	646909

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
              Flexible or Letting one rip???

[ATTACH]35672[/ATTACH]
              Queefing, of course

Comment

Where was this photo from Izzy's vacation taken? Looks like a beautiful place, I love the vivid blue colors of the water.

Comment

Looks like Spain or Portugal with that background, foreground is nice too mind you :P

Comment

I love that picture of the day has become an Izzy love in recently - can I add that I love Izzy she is the best work wife in the world! xx

Comment

Wonder why has izzy has dispensed with her pants of late to shoot??

Maybe something Masie and Misha should also embrace

Comment

I will if you will pinkie !

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                          haha... no body wants to see that from me Masie, unlike you... Which reminds me... You must be due for another in-front of the camera solo shoot???

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                            haha... no body wants to see that from me Masie, unlike you... Which reminds me... You must be due for another in-front of the camera solo shoot???
                            Very true pinky, on several points!
                            Solo shoot might be a good idea, Masie looks rather fit these days:

Name:	13908709390_60440e6179_o.jpg
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	646941

How ever did you get in there? (sure hope you got out as well ;-)

Comment

Masie!
                              Kinky, petite girls as furniture?!
                              Is that a thing?

Comment

Bookmanz it very much is a thing, woman as furnature pops up alot in Japanease henti and I have seen some stunning pictures of real woman turned into lights etc. Getting in and out of there required alot of careful wiggling but it was to funny not to take a picture!

Thanks for your lovely words everyone, who know one day I may find room to jump in for another nuder flash at camera.

Comment

Bookmanz it very much is a thing, woman as furnature pops up alot in Japanease henti and I have seen some stunning pictures of real woman turned into lights etc.
                                  I didn't know that, why am I not surprised.

It's been a long while without a Masie nuder flash captured by camera. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                    I didn't know that, why am I not surprised.
                                    Rule 34 applies, especially in Japan. lol

Comment

This is probably wishful thinking on my part, but is that Fenna in the middle?

Comment

Hmm, posible. I hope to see more of Fenna!!

Comment

Roos! Nice surprise, we haven't seen this lovely lady in quite awhile.

Comment

The hyper observant amoungst you may have noticed that our back stage pictures have currently vanished. Fear not the brains in our IT department are working hard to fix this little problem and in the mean time you can still get your dailey dose of abbywinters backstage magic here on the boards!
                                            Attached Files

Comment

I did hear something about tumbler making it harder to search for adult pics. And yahoo also owns flickr.... (I always think of yahoo as small since I never use it, but they own quite a lot;-)

It's MUCH easier to see bts pics in forum anyway, though I miss the witty comments

Seeing that mike... is it hard to walk around as vid-crew and not make noise ?

Comment

When we have the camera in hand we always wear headphones so we can listen out the any sounds our movements or other movements around us cause on the mic however for the intimate moment shoots (as picture above) the photographer leaves the ladies alone so we don't need to worry about our sound being picked up, plus we use directional mics. With that said when we shoot outdoors I am sure the editors must be treated to sounds of shooters (especially me) tripping over logs on their way out of the area before the ladies start )

Comment

Frans those are called 'shotgun' mics and they do a pretty good job of zeroing in on the subject they're pointed at whilst having the ability to pick up a whole lot less sound that's anywhere to either side of them. Shotgun mics are the choice for 'run-and-gun' news gatherers, interviewers and professional filmmakers because of their ability to capture sound from a target subject much more clearly than, say, a cardioid mic.

It's the coice of mic type and the particular brand and model of shotgun mic that the AW shooters have chosen that fortifies the technological edge AW has in the outstanding quality of its vids.

Masie, the mic booms I see there in the photo are also an excellent idea. The booms help get the shotgun mics closer to your speaking subjects whilst protecting the frame of the camera's capture. That, folks, is professional videography.

Comment

aaah, those prevent the 'whoosh' sound you sometimes hear with other sites when they're shooting outside? Good thing that, 'cos NL can be windy

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                      aaah, those prevent the 'whoosh' sound you sometimes hear with other sites when they're shooting outside? Good thing that, 'cos NL can be windy
                                                      Yup. Those fuzzy-wuzzy thingies we see fitted over te mics are called wind socks and they're essential for when shooting in any outdoor environment because they block the wind.

I use a mic blimp on my outdoor shoots. The mic inside the blimp is fitted with a standard, foam windscreen and then the blimp is fitted with what we call a 'dead wombat' wind catcher that will prevent any wind activity from making it to the mic pickup.

Name:	blimp2.jpg
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	647040

Comment

My favorite thing to do is to brush out the soft fuzzy wind socks before an outside shoot!

Comment

New face!

So POTD is back here for a while, lets kick things off with a brand new face as she unpacks her bag ready for her first abbywinters nude experience!
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Looking forward to seeing her!

Comment

What happened to the aw account on flickr? Did flicker delete it?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X