X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heheh thanks massfan!

Comment

What else could you need? | Behind the Scenes

... the correct answer is chocolate but otherwise that looks like a perfect day!

or ... a sofa, a glass of hot tea, and enjoying the wonderworld of AW?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
        What else could you need? | Behind the Scenes

... the correct answer is chocolate but otherwise that looks like a perfect day!

or ... a sofa, a glass of hot tea, and enjoying the wonderworld of AW?
        THE PUPPY IS SO CUTE!
        I am so happy about this picture. & a little jealous that she got to shoot with her fur baby. (;

Comment

Who is the joyful girl on top? I thought it might be Sonya but I am not sure. Great picture!

Comment

Hallelujah! I will look forward to Weird Abby's Weather Girls parody video.

Comment

Is there a way to tell who the models are in the PotD? I.e. I was looking through the archive, and the girl in the 15 May 2018 photo ('Clothes Optional') is lovely, and now I want to see more of her, but I do not know her name.

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo View Post
                Is there a way to tell who the models are in the PotD? I.e. I was looking through the archive, and the girl in the 15 May 2018 photo ('Clothes Optional') is lovely, and now I want to see more of her, but I do not know her name.
                That's absolutely adorable Gemma B! Let us know what you think of her shoot: it's super-sexy. I hope she comes back for more before long.

Unless the model's name is in the PotD caption, asking who she is on this thread is probably the best way to find out. Someone on here will know!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                  That's absolutely adorable Gemma B!
                  She is absolutely adorable! Any chance of having Gemma back for another shoot? I would love to her again.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                    Who is the joyful girl on top? I thought it might be Sonya but I am not sure. Great picture!
                    YEP Sonya! xx Good spot

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo View Post
                      Sometimes I add names and sometimes it feels a bit too stiff so I don't but as you have found out, we have a lovely bunch of people on the boards who will always help you identify the POTD lovelies!

Comment

Yes I do, cheek to cheek of course!

Comment

I love this shot of "Abby's Angels": it's always so nice to see big groups of models having fun together on set. It makes me smile to know that the girls get to hang out and make new friends with their fellow models, even ones they may not actually get to work with in a shoot. In this one, our beloved Hania appears to be joined by cute newcomers Taylor, Danai and...is that Ronnie? If my guesses are correct, that makes three models who made the trek to Europe from North America to have a more expansive AW experience, which is always a treat. Looking forward to seeing how these four paired off and what they got up to together!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how these four paired off and what they got up to together!
                            Hint hint. Let the speculation begin!

Comment

OMG, amazing! (And my guess was correct!) The URL has "GGT2" in it, which is a first in a while, so I'm looking forward to some steamy kissing amongst these five cuties! (For newbies, this is the description of Tier 2 shoots from the main girl-girl page: "Make out: Groups of 2 to 9 models, kissing passionately and swapping partners.") Side note: I'd love to hear what Bobbie thinks about this shoot when it goes up, since she shot Danai and Ronnie's solo debuts.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how these four paired off and what they got up to together!
                                ... looking forward to it, too ...

Sabrina

Comment

Yeah, Masie is back!

Thank you soo much and such a wonderful Halloween treat

Love Sabrina

Comment

I was thinking of dressing as an Abby Winters photographer for Halloween. Somethings tells me I couldn't pull off the purple leggings, sexy bra, and beautiful smile quite as well as Masie does!

Comment

Masie asked: Which is which do you think?

Mmh, difficult question :-)
                                      Being at AW for some while I would say: Both are treats
                                      What are the opinion of others?

Love Sabrina

Comment

Side note: I'd love to hear what Bobbie thinks about this shoot when it goes up, since she shot Danai and Ronnie's solo debuts.
                                        Omg massfan, I still check the boards and site regularly and was SO EXCITED to see my pals Danai and Ronnie in this exciting GGT2. So proud of them. They look absolutely amazing. I immediately rushed to message Ronnie to get all the juicy details from her about her trip. I can't wait to see the photos from this. Everyone looks so good.

Comment

sooo cute

Masie and girls @AW

Love Sabrina

Comment

For some reason this thread hasn't been showing up in my boards updates:

Slow response time from me but . . . .

Trebor I the leggings would look AMAZING on you and if you bailed out this year - next year I want to see you trick or treating with your camera around your neck !

Sabrina I am with you - treats all around in that bunch -it was a joy being on set with so many ladies for the group shoot

Bobbie - lovely seeing you here many hugs in your direction! I am so happy we got the joy of working with some of your friends recently as like you , they are lovely!

Comment

So many fun backstage shots of the T2! It's always a delight to live vicariously through Masie as she delights in witnessing the sexiness. Can't wait to see the results!

Bobbie! So lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your response, I always love hearing your thoughts from your unique perspective as a model, shooter, fan and friend to so many models. Danai and Ronnie indeed look fabulous! I love imagining Ronnie debriefing you on the juicy details of her trip. Masie is certainly right that all your friends are lovely, including Maely, who also makes an exciting return appearance in the backstage shots. Big hugs to all of you!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                Trebor I the leggings would look AMAZING on you and if you bailed out this year - next year I want to see you trick or treating with your camera around your neck !
                                                In the spirit of stolen glimpses of Abby photographers in backstage shots past I will send you a picture of my costume reflected in the skin of a shiny red delicious apple!

Comment

hahaha perfect!

Comment

Guess the model ! | Behind the Scenes

My guess would be Zhen
                                                    What is your guess?

Love Sabrina

Comment

Zhen's gorgeous nipples are pretty distinctive, Sabrina, so she has my vote as well. The long, flowing hair also seems to point in her direction, and her lashes are perfect, which fits the description on the pillow, hehe...

Comment

Good work detectives!

Comment

Old cat superstition: Never let a woman in a red bra cross your path!

Comment

hahaha will remember that one - safest protection I assume is to politely ask her if she will remove the bra?

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                              hahaha will remember that one - safest protection I assume is to politely ask her if she will remove the bra?
                                                              Ha ha, perfect (or should I say purrfect)!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X