Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's so nice to (sort of) see Ursula in a backstage photo! I know she prefers to stay behind the camera, which is totally cool. But getting a glimpse of her is a chance to say how much I adore her camerawork. It's always like she's reading my mind about exactly which angle or camera position will give the absolute sexiest view. And her sweet, kind personality always shines through when she talks to the models in the GG after videos: it's clear that she loves her job and makes the models she works with feel comfortable and happy. Thanks for everything you do at AW, Ursula! You're amazing.

I'm certainly not forgetting gorgeous Danai in the background of the photo! Her dreamy beauty sparkles in her new solo that debuted today: I'll write more when the video goes up and we can see in her in motion frolicking naked through the forest!
    Last edited by massfan3; 6 December 2018, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
      It's so nice to (sort of) see Ursula in a backstage photo! I know she prefers to stay behind the camera, which is totally cool. But getting a glimpse of her is a chance to say how much I adore her camerawork. It's always like she's reading my mind about exactly which angle or camera position will give the absolute sexiest view. And her sweet, kind personality always shines through when she talks to the models in the GG after videos: it's clear that she loves her job and makes the models she works with feel comfortable and happy. Thanks for everything you do at AW, Ursula! You're amazing.

I'm certainly not forgetting gorgeous Danai in the background of the photo! Her dreamy beauty sparkles in her new solo that debuted today: I'll write more when the video goes up and we can see in her in motion frolicking naked through the forest!
      @Massfan: Very well and nicely said - as always
      All said and could not agree more

Love Sabrina

Comment

Tune in for next week's exciting episode of "Who Wants to be an Abby Winters Videographer"?!!

Comment

WINNER = Trebor! xx

Comment

Introducing Masie Andretti, K.J. Foyt, and Izzy Unser Jr. Looks like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              Introducing Masie Andretti, K.J. Foyt, and Izzy Unser Jr. Looks like fun!

Happy Holidays
              Sabrina
              Last edited by Sabrina; 21 December 2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I love that you guys have these Christmas outings every year! Karting looks like lots of fun. How lovely that Satine got to join you as well! Have a great Christmas everyone! (Masie, my AW year in review post is coming soon...)

Comment

I love that you guys have these Christmas outings every year! Karting looks like lots of fun. How lovely that Satine got to join you as well! Have a great Christmas everyone! (Masie, my AW year in review post is coming soon...)
                  ... looking forward to one of the highlights at year‘s end ...
                  Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
                    ... looking forward to one of the highlights at year‘s end ...
                    Love Sabrina
                    I am so excited that I can hardly wait!
                    Do you know where/when you will be posting your Year in Review?

Comment

The year in review post is up now in the AW discussion section! It's very sweet to know that people are excited to see what I wrote. Enjoy, friends!

Comment

How lovely that Satine got to join you as well!
                        Oops! Make that and introducing the lovely Satin-e Patrick!

Comment

All the backstage shots of beautiful Montreal-based friends Danai and Ronnie are getting me *so excited* to see their shoot together. What a dream pairing! This one ("can you hear yourself coming?") is especially nice. It would be great if we got to see them in the after interview watching a bit of the shoot together on the camera, hehe. The returns of Maely, Elin and Maddie also augur a delightful year of shoots in 2019.

Comment

Thank you for such a lovely comment on today's picture, Masie! I'm so happy to have joined the AW family and I'm so excited for what's to come this year! Also, very, very happy to see my shoot with Elin appearing in the upcoming shoots section - she's so pretty and I had the loveliest day with her

Comment

"So happy to have Maddie back: Since her first visit in October 2018, Maddie has become a fast friend of abbywinters and we are hoping to see lots more of her in 2019! -Posted by Masie" It made me so happy to read this and even happier to read your response, Maddie! We're overjoyed that you've joined the AW family as well, and I know you're well on your way to being a beloved fan favorite around here. The preview of your shoot with Elin is so sexy and it's a delight to know there's lots more where that came from!

Comment

" 'I'm ready for my close up!' I can't remember who famously said that line but it sprang to mind as soon as I saw this picture."

That would be Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard, Masie! Great movie. Arina definitely conjures up some old school Hollywood glamour in this photo. Feel free to send future movie trivia questions my way! I know even more about "regular" movies than I do about AW trivia, ha.

Comment

Feel free to send future movie trivia questions my way! I know even more about "regular" movies than I do about AW trivia, ha.
                                  If you have time it would be good fun to have a 10 question movie trivia game in the spirit of your award winning AW trivia thread. It's time to start...RUNNING!

Comment

Can you name Maddie's Partner? | Behind the Scenes

https://www.abbywinters.com/image/aw...19_01_014b_jpg

My guess would be Daniela D

Sabrina

Comment

Count me in for another vote for Daniela! I'm not sure what it says about me that I'm pretty sure I'm able to recognize models from their nipples. Provided I'm correct, this is going to be such a cute and sensual pairing: the flowers in Maddie's hair are so pretty! Also, I'm delighted to see that Maely has come back for the first time since 2015! I love her style, and she's such a sweetheart.

@trebor: A movie trivia thread could be a fun idea for the Mundane Chatter thread...I think about it.

Comment

I always pictured that Masie named all of her cameras, including favorites such as Nikonlina D and Fuji X.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                          I always pictured that Masie named all of her cameras, including favorites such as Nikonlina D and Fuji X.
                                          I saw this caption about the flash stand & literally almsot choked on my hot coffee! So much silliness backstage!

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                                            I saw this caption about the flash stand & literally almsot choked on my hot coffee! So much silliness backstage!
                                            Me too! Check out the legs on that flash stand, ooh la la...

Comment

I am so happy that my odd sense of humor hit the mark with you guys

Comment

They are both bare, but only one of them is a bear. Beary cute! I would hibernate with her anytime

Comment

Stay tuned tomorrow when Violet turns over and really starts to get to the bottom of things.

Comment

Loving that you are punning along Trebor x

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                      Loving that you are punning along Trebor x
                                                      Be sure to keep us abreast of any further developments with Violet...

Last one, I promise!

Comment

I'm reminded of certain periods of ancient history where units of measurement were created based on things like the height of the king or the length of his arm. Considering this in the Land of Abby Winters she is approximately 1.3 Masies tall.

Comment

hahaha! Everything should be measured in Masie's!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                            hahaha! Everything should be measured in Masie's!
                                                            So it should. So my dick is 0.125 of a Masie.

Comment

- That is some next level maths Jammy!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X