Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another epic failure! It's back to the remedial picture of the day guessing game class for me...

Comment

If it was easy it wouldn't be a fun game to play! xx

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
        If it was easy it wouldn't be a fun game to play! xx
        I'm more than willing to do my homework and step up to the challenge. Whatever it takes...late nights...weekends...if I need to spend more time studying beautiful Abby models in the all together I am ready and willing!

Comment

Wow, massfan, I'm impressed! Little tip for the rest of you all , There is a slight curved line between my buttocks, like where it hits the tailbone, that's how you always recognize me

Comment

Hehe, thanks Hania! And that's a great bum recognition tip for you. I had a general feeling that it was your bum in the photo, but I don't think I could have articulated why. That little curve will now be a dead giveaway in the future. So excited to see the fun you and Madelaine had together!

Comment

Madelaine desperately needs a theme song to go along with this picture.

Comment

Who is the beautiful lady featured on May 3?
                https://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2018_05_03_jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ssppc57 View Post
                  Who is the beautiful lady featured on May 3?
                  She is Daniela D.

yusa

Comment

"Vintage POTD: The day Satine brought me to abbywinters! Posted by Masie." I love it, Masie! What an important day in the history of AW. The fun you had that day led directly to so many countless hours of more fun for you, the models you work would eventually work with in front of and behind the camera, and all of your fans! How lovely to revisit the beginning of the "Masie Era" and reflect on what a beautiful gift Satine gave you and the world by inviting you to the Abby family.

Comment

Satine is a gift that keeps on giving!!!

Comment

Chiropractor Girls could be the start of a whole new exciting themed shoot featuring women from the health and medical fields. Physical Therapy Girls...Podiatry Girls...Ophthalmology Girls...

Comment

Lucie's eyes sparkle like diamonds.

Comment

Masie: "She looks so happy I can't not ask for your caption ideas on the boards!" It's not my most creative idea, but I have to imagine, Lucie is thinking something along the lines of: "I'm so excited to be back at Abby Winters! I can't wait to see which lovely ladies I get to meet this time!"

And then... "Oh my goodness, Kayla is perfect! Our boobs are going to look amazing side-by-side." Until some TV network picks up the "Lucie Dresses Lovely Ladies" TV show, I'm glad AW is here to film her undressing them, hehe. Welcome back, Lucie and Kayla!

Comment

Trebor and massfan you are on fire with ideas, if I ruled the world for a day, I would team you up as heads of an adult company!

Comment

Hehe, what a lovely wish! I hope Trebor and I would do you proud, our hypothetical benevolent ruler.

I'm sure it would be tough for anything we might do to top the magic of AW as it already exists. This adorable photo of beautiful, bottomless, English redhead Ellie in her sunglasses, being the latest example! I'm so glad she's back.

Comment

Is her partner Tallulah? Tallulah's picture was loaded into the Discussion Boards widget right underneath the picture of the day, I thought I detected a potential hair style match!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                    Is her partner Tallulah? Tallulah's picture was loaded into the Discussion Boards widget right underneath the picture of the day, I thought I detected a potential hair style match!
                                    Roslin's partner in that picture is Emilia.

yusa
                                    Last edited by yusanord; 8 August 2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                                      Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                      Roslin's partner in that picture is Emilia.

yusa
                                      I second, she looks like Emilia

Love Sabrina

Comment

Trebor Tallulah was a good guess but not the one we were looking for

Well done all out Emilia voters - you know your stuff!

Comment

I can see similarities in our face silhouette too! (Always on the look out for potential doppelgangers...)

Comment

This is such a great shot of Chen! Bottomless with a cute smile is a perfect Abby moment.

As for the caption contest for this photo: I imagine Chen and Emilia are thinking, "Don't you shooters think you'll get cuter photos *after* we're done brushing our teeth?" Hehe. But when girls are as lovely as these two, they look pretty no matter what they're doing. Looking forward to seeing what they got up to together! Chen is certainly making the most of her visit to Abbyland, playing with Emilia, Layla, Valeria, Alexandra, Lucia, and her boyfriend. It's so nice when the models fully embrace the AW experience!

Comment

The dark side to being a Doublemint Twin...

Comment

Originally posted by manScandy View Post
                                                Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                                Since Ella's new shoot is linked in the post, I assume you're referring to the photo of wonderfully pretty Kayla J. She's awesome and has three shoots up now, including a girl-girl over the weekend: her very first sexual experience with a girl! After being dazzled by her shoots, you can meet her on her thread: she loves chatting with her fans!
                                                Absolutely-thank you so much! I wasn't able to identify her. Thank you!!!
                                                You are all so sweeeeeet! I get butterflies when I see my name mentioned in a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                                                  You are all so sweeeeeet! I get butterflies when I see my name mentioned in a thread.
                                                  Love you, Kayla! Rest assured that as long as you're doing shoots or posting here, you'll be mentioned and adored on the boards.

In other news: "Banana Woman! So happy to see Tallulah back again - Tallulah, we have missed you! - Masie."

"When Tallulah eats a banana, an amazing transformation occurs. Tallulah...is...Banana Woman! Ever alert for the call to sexiness!" Am I doing this right? So wonderful to see you back in action, Tallulah! You look so beautiful in this photo.

Comment

Thank you, Massfan3!

It's always so cool to relive the day of the shoot with these backstage pics :-)

Haha, I wish! I'd love to have superpowers

Comment

Mass fan you get + ten for the hidden Banana man reference! Loved that cartoon when I was a kid!

Comment

It's so great that you enjoy reliving the day through the backstage pics, Tallulah! Looking forward to seeing what you got up to in the shoot.

Masie, I don't know how I dredged that reference out of my memory! According to the internet, Bananman was only on TV here in the States very briefly when I would have been about six or seven years old. But for some reason, "Eric...is...Bananaman!" is burned in my brain, ha. I think it may be one of my earliest realizations that I think English accents sound really cool.

Comment

Today's POTD with the "naked brides" in those ethereal white drapes is so beautiful.

Comment

Agree - I love the effect it has had on the light as it touches the ladies

Comment

"Caption Time! I am sure Rose will enjoy reading these!"

Ahoy, matey! This one looks like it was shot on Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X