This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trebor View Post
    This would indeed be the perfect Christmas present! I'm hoping I've been good enough this year for Masie Claus to put a girl-girl shoot with these two lovely ladies under the tree.
    I second that proposal.

Comment

If you both promise you have been very very good, you might get your wish at the end of May!

Comment

I must say that I think today's "Christmas Elves" picture is about as sexy as it gets. Two pretty girls, naked, legs wide apart, looking directly at the camera, smiling and proudly showing us their pretty pussies. Lovely.

Comment

Definitely agree that the Christmas-themed pictures of the day are lovely! One thing: apart from delightful Rose K, I don't think I recognize the other pretty Santa-hatted models the past few days. Are they newcomers or is my memory for Abby girls failing me?

Also, count me among those super-excited to see Kate G and Lucie together! So much cuteness in one shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            If you both promise you have been very very good, you might get your wish at the end of May!
            I will be a saint. Masie kindly bringing us not only a merry Christmas but an even merrier merry merry month of May!

Comment

I am so happy you are enjoying the Christmas themed images, I asked the photographers to each send me one but the over achieving bunch sent me to many for me to pick from so we will now have christmas images right up to the end of the year!

The second Christmas Elf along side Rose was returning Australian model Kara-Lee

Happy Christmas everyone!

Masiexxx

PS - I have multiple picture of the day images going up tomorrow so be sure to scroll through them all xx

Comment

I am so happy you are enjoying the Christmas themed images, I asked the photographers to each send me one but the over achieving bunch sent me to many for me to pick from so we will now have christmas images right up to the end of the year!

The second Christmas Elf along side Rose was returning Australian model Kara-Lee

Happy Christmas everyone!

Masiexxx

PS - I have multiple picture of the day images going up tomorrow so be sure to scroll through them all xx
                Happy holidays to all.

Masie: You make us curious and thanks soo much for these surprises and long term planning.
                Hard to wait for Christmas eve and your post gives me the excuse to check frequently, hihihi

Wow, the updates are so nice. Which pics is your favourite?
                Mmh, I tend to debate Friday or Sunday

Love Sabrina
                Last edited by Sabrina; 25 December 2017, 08:14 AM.

Comment

You share my dilemma Sabrina, I couldn't pick between all the great Christmas POTDs I was sent this year so have gone with ALL OF THEM! xx

Comment

Yeah, Masie is back in the Christmas pics
                    Sabrina

Comment

Yeah, Masie and Izzy are back in the Christmas pics

Sabrina

Comment

Its tradition

Comment

Thanks girls for the exiting photos!

Comment

By Masie: I love the look on Lucie's face in this backstage snap - and her lovely bum of course!

Maybe Kate G?

Love Sabrina

Comment

We will find out tomorrow . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
                                By Masie: I love the look on Lucie's face in this backstage snap - and her lovely bum of course!

Maybe Kate G?

Love Sabrina
                                You're totally right, Sabrina. That is an incredible pic of Lucie!

Comment

I can't believe it's not butter!

Comment

Trebor that's amazing!!!

Comment

Trebor that's amazing!!!
                                      Stealing an old joke, I still find that one amusing

Comment

Hey Masie is it possible to mail me one of those shirts you're wearing!!!!

Comment

This is a tough one. My two best guesses are Amaya or Uma?

Comment

Trebor it is a HARD one but not Amaya or Uma - the hair colour is misleading!

Bobbie I wish I had a T shirt I could give you but this is the last of a VERY old batch of T shirts, we don't have any more or any current t shirts in production.

Comment

Ha, I've spent an inordinate amount of time on the model guessing game, so I'm going to throw up my hands and wait for the reveal! I did rediscover some lovely 2014-era models in the process, though.

Bummer there are no AW shirts left! Take good care of the last one, Masie: it looks fabulous on you. Sounds like it's time for another edition of the 2006 Screenprinting Girls shoot where they were created.

Click image for larger version

Name:	g_screenprint269.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	649266

Comment

For my third and final strike is it Bisera? Swing and a...

Comment

This is a tough one. My two best guesses are Amaya or Uma?
                                                  My guess would be Carmina

Sabrina

Comment

For my third and final strike is it Bisera? Swing and a...
                                                    Looks a lot like Tahlia J to me.

yusa

Comment

Aha, Tahlia J! Congrats, Yusa. She's so pretty, it's great to see her again. Her girl-girl with Gia was epic. (I do believe I'll watch it again now...) I guess we might have been able to put together that it was her from the preview shots of her new shoot next week, wearing the same outfit. I was thrown off by her new hair color and those cute tattoos on her hands. I was looking for them on models in past shoots, but they appear to be new additions. Very tricky, Masie!

Anyway, it's super-cool that Tahlia will be the first of three Australian models returning to AW after a long absence in a few weeks! She'll soon be joined by phenomenally fit Ella C and cute Kara-Lee, making a triumphant return almost exactly nine years (!) since her last shoot! Welcome home to Abby Winters, girls! It's going to be so nice to catch up with all of you.

Comment

Swing and a miss! Do I get partial credit since Bisera did shoot an Intimate Moment with Tahlia?

Meanwhile Yusa hits it out of the park into the cheap seats first ball swinging!

Comment

Yusa you smashed it!!!!!! Well done

Some great guesses from everyone!

Massfan that is exactly where I got my t shirt

Comment

hahah, funny game you played with us ...it reminded me of kindengarden ...."WHO MIGHT BE THERE HIDDEN?" ....'OH, LOOK THE GOOD GAL MADE IT!"

By the way, I like your new platnum locks, Masie

^_^

I remember you had dark blonde hair when we met!

Comment

Yusa you smashed it!!!!!! Well done
                                                              Actually it help a lot when I saw Tahlia's picture in "Upcoming shoots" section wearing the same outfit

yusa

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X