Attached Files

Pinch me that I am not dreaming.
    Immie again.
    Immie outdoors.
    Immie kissing another pretty girl.
    Woot!

Comment

Immie ist an wonderful Girl.

I want to see her riding the sybian. I think she will love it!!!!

Comment

And this super cute smile!

Comment

Originally posted by manmos View Post
          Immie ist an wonderful Girl.

I want to see her riding the sybian. I think she will love it!!!!
          Since you posted the same in her thread, I dunno how serious she/we should take your suggestion.

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
          And this super cute smile!
          Agreed, that smile, that confidence and that she likes Pumuckl is a Win-Win-Win.

Comment

Immie is much too refined for the sybian. Why don't we let her keep up what she is doing? It is all wonderful in my book.

Comment

troy, as I have mentioned in my thread, I have actually tried out a sybian. While it's good fun and all that, I think of it as more of a gimmick than anything... once the novelty wears off, one has little use for it. I find it kind of amusing/bemusing that you consider me and a sybian to be mutually exclusive on the grounds of my refinement... it's just a toy like any other, I thought.

Comment

ok, sorry. I should have read the other thread..

Comment

Nothing to apologise for, troy. Let's go back to looking forward to this shoot going up.

Comment

Oh the waiting...oh the suffering...

Comment

I loved this photo of Immie pulling Gisela's top open with her feet.

Comment

A hot day, a warm shady corner of the woods, smiles, laughter and hot sex if I may be so vulgar. What a perfect way to spend a Summers afternoon and even better, no flies or mosquito's. I've loved Immie since the first time she was posted back in 2008 and Gisela also so beautiful, I didn't see how beautiful until this set. Thank you both.

Comment

...and Gisela also gets playful with her feet, so sexy!

Comment

What can you say but two gorgeous, sexy woman enjoying and making passionate love in the wonderful outdoors. I was thinking of all the Immie's "could have been " G/G's shoots back in OZ but her debut here with lovely Kylie and this, her second with beautiful blue eyes Gisele sure makes up for it. I kept watching her eyes for her reaction to Immie's " one-of-a-kind " orgasms. Even though she was given a heads-up and/or watched Immie's vid's, one could tell she was still amazed by it all, as we all are. I think five to eight orgasms each is proof enough that they enjoyed each others company immensely and were hot to trot from the word get go, especially Immie now that she is single again and was eager and ready after experiencing her very first, also a very hot shoot with our sexy, beautiful Kylie.

Thank you ladies...
                            Last edited by tjsunray; 1 September 2013, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Great shoot from two of my favorite ladies. Love the yellow top, Immie!

Comment

Just watched the movie. You two are so beautiful together, so sexy, so hot and such beautiful faces caught in the moments of pleasure, dare I say ecstasy. Thank you both.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJayBee View Post
                                  Just watched the movie. You two are so beautiful together, so sexy, so hot and such beautiful faces caught in the moments of pleasure, dare I say ecstasy. Thank you both.
                                  What a way with words PhilJayBee has! I couldn't agree more - likewise with all the other positive things that have been posted about this glorious shoot. The mix of beauty, playfulness and passion is breathtakingly lovely.
                                  Thank you!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

I somehow never realized how tall Immie is before this shoot. She's taller than Misha!

Comment

The after video is a gem, and not to be missed.

Comment

Only by a smidge, trebor. When Misha hugs me, our boobs are pretty level, and it's all squishy happytimes.

Thank you, bookmanz, that part is my favourite, actually. *^_^*

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                                          Only by a smidge, trebor. When Misha hugs me, our boobs are pretty level, and it's all squishy happytimes.
                                          That is certainly a heavenly vision to end the night with. To quote one of my favorite movies The Princess Bride "Sleep well, and dream of tall women".

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X