Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A la Carte Member / Upcoming Shoot access

Hi,

This is not a big deal. I've noticed that while logged in, I can look at videos of upcoming shoots, but I am forbidden from seeing the still preview from that same set. Seems counter-intuitive to me but perhaps this is intentional? Just thought you should know.

What is a 'still-preview' ? Any specific shoot you can point out?

Comment

I'll take Still Preview for 500, Alex.

I believe what AarontheMoor was referring to is when an upcoming shoot is listed on the left of the homepage there is an opportunity to view the still shot that has been selected for preview. That would be my guess but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

1. Goto home page.
        2. Click on video of "Adeline" (no problem, video runs.)
        3. Click on picture of "Adeline" in turquoise shorts. (Access Denied)
        4. Repeat procedure for "Uma J", "Rose D" etc...

Comment

Understood, checked & confirmed. Have notified HQ about it, thanks!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen shot-bmp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	644536

Thought i'd let you know, in case this isn't a known bug. As you can see in the screen shot the

last shoot ( centre page ) posted is the backstage 397 shoot Nov.18.

Comment

tj, there is a known issue where pay-per-shoot members don't see all raves. You can look at the shoots via the 'recent updates' or any browse function but some raves indeed do not show.
              (there was a thread about that problem on forum but I can't find it right now, it *is* a known issue, this I do know)

Comment

Interesting, my guess was that all shoots since Monday had not been posted. I wonder if other PPS customers would make the same assumption?

Comment

Pictures of upcoming shoots are now visible!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X