X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Immie (comes back)

Nude girl Immie (comes back)
    Attached Files

Gorgeous as ever. I have been hanging for this shoot to arrive ever since it first showed up in the upcoming shoots with a torturously far off release window. Can't wait to see more of one of my all time fav AW models.

Comment

^__^ I'm pretty excited about this one myself; partly because the lovely Misha played a large part in shooting it.

Comment

Can't wait to see this! I love Immie's pretty yellow dress and the location is beautiful seeing her brushing through the tall reeds.

Comment

Hee, they kept that little moment of me getting out my camera. Here's the photo. Also, I think this might be my favourite stills set to date.
          Attached Files

Comment

Glad to see that you had a fun and educational shoot with Misha. Can't remember watching a slug with such a green house.

Watching this video made me remember your first entry on the beach and you haven't lost any of your charm.

Was your last sentence "I'll say it for the crowds" or "I'll say it for the krauts"?? Somehow I felt addressed.

Comment

Kudos to Luxman for posting a beautiful portrait with the announcement of this video.

And what a gorgeous video! Thank you, Immie, for a delectable return appearance!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Always glad to please, guys. And dropshop, I would never refer to my own people as the "Krauts", I've never been a fan of that one.

Comment

Me neither. Brain just for a second wired that way. Multiple languages...words sounding the same...stuff.

Comment

A wonderful set and enjoyable video of Immie frolocking in nature. You might think having done several shoots now that the excitement of a new set from her might not be quite as tangible as it was. I can assure you it is still a wonderful sensation, I think if anything her beauty is more starkly apparent now. Also it feels like we're on a journey with her where there's always something new and fresh to look forward to around the next corner as she embarks on her new adventure in Immie land. I'm loving being along for the ride and hope there's still some way to go.

Thanks Immie and the photographers and videographers for this one.

SF

Comment

Oh, bless, sweatyfox. I do hope so, too.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X