No announcement yet.

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dropshop, the good news is, soon we'll be releasing "private playdates", so that person can choose to engage with models 1:1 if they wish (as can you). But, I do not think he is TOO disruptive...?

Comment

That sounds really great, Garion. Do tell us more about private playdates.

Comment

So I noticed two things about the Playdate schedule. One, it looks like Lotte's was rescheduled for Sunday. Any important reason for that, or just one of those things? I can still make it, but I wonder if anyone else will miss it due to the rescheduling.

Two, I noticed this at the bottom of the schedule...Bobbie, Tues 11 Aug, 6:00 AM Pacific time. Marleen S, Tues 11 Aug, 6:00 AM Pacific time. Does this mean...? And if it does, can I get the day off work and get away with it?

Comment

Hey Grump, we're aware that changing Playdate schedules is a pain for everyone, but we only do it when there is no other option. Generally, the ones further in the future will tend to change more often, and they get more "locked in" the closer they are, but that's not always possible.

We're also aware that we have customers in different timezones with different schedules, so we try to "scatter" Playdates as spread-out as possible, so as many customers can participate as possible in a given month. It's impossible to please everyone all the time, but I am very happy there are some slots that work for you!

Comment

The important question is; do we indeed get a Double Playdate on Tues 11 Aug or is that a schedule typo/error ??

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              The important question is; do we indeed get a Double Playdate on Tues 11 Aug or is that a schedule typo/error ??
              And you'll note that the schedule hasn't been changed...

Garion, thanks for the clarification on the schedule. I know about all the scheduling issues and things to consider, and while I know I'll miss some good ones, I'm glad I'll get to see the charming Lotte, and I'm always happy with a Laney Playdate! Now if only we could get one with...but you can guess the rest.

Comment

So, was I the only one who couldn't get the chat window to open during Lotte's Playdate? She was as sweet and lovely as ever, but I missed being able to talk to her.

Comment

Yeah, the chat window didn't work for me either. I got the impression it didn't work for anyone, maybe? Also, the sound was a bit muffled and it was tough to make out what Lotte was saying sometimes. But she is cute and lovable that it was still lots of fun.

Comment

I am interested in learning more about the private playdates. When will we learn more about how these work?

Comment

@massfan @grump then i know for sure it was not due my browser or anything sorry about the muffled sound! Will totaly make it up next time. Could not read feedback in the chat about the sound or anything else since the chat was down but, i am glad i can read it here ! Also feel free to give feedback on my playdate in my own topic. Sweet of you to say such lovely things although the chat did not work i totaly did not wanted to let you abby fans down.

Love you lots!

Comment

Love you too, Lotte! Ah, so it was a technical hiccup and not anyone's individual computer. I got the sense that you were kind of flying blind and weren't seeing comments from anyone. But you powered through, and you definitely didn't let your fans down! Any chance to spend time with you is delightful, regardless of technical troubles, especially when you're doing fun things with your toy. Looking forward to next time!

Hugs, Massfan

Comment

Regarding private Playdates, we'll be testing the features on them this week and next, and open them up for the first trials the week after (so, late July, I estimate). Models will be online, and set a per-minute price to interact with them one-on-one.

Customers will buy some credit (same as the pay-per-scene credit), and as they spend time with a model, the credit will be wound-down at the per-minute rate. It's easy to add more credit when necessary.

Models will choose when to be online, but I hope we'll have a few models on each week, for a few hours at a time.

That's it in a nutshell.

Comment

So was the chat back up for Lulu's Playdate (which I missed, being at work and all)? If not, will be it back for Laney's?

Comment

Yup, was back for Lulu, and will be good for Laney. We found the cause of the chat server crashing and fixed it, that will be released on Monday (along with some features for Private Playdates!)

Comment

Thanks for getting that fixed, Garion and AW staff. I'd hate to not be able to chat with Laney! But the question of the double-schedule Playdate is still out there...is it a true double Playdate? A private Playdate test? A scheduling glitch? Or some other mysterious reason...?

Comment

The schedule was down today, but it's back up with some new changes (around enabling Private Playdates).

Grump, not sure what you mean by the double Playdate?

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                                    Grump, not sure what you mean by the double Playdate?
                                    Allow me to illustrate Two lines for 11-aug same time, different girls.

Click image for larger version

Name:	double.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	647703

Comment

On private playdates, I assume it is just a one way camera, as I can see her, and she cannot see me, like the regular playdates.

Comment

Frans, thanks, that has been fixed now.

Skin25, correct, one-way camera, like the Public Playdates.

Comment

The new scheduled playmates page has me confused. It sounds as if that from now on, the playdates will be just chats, no nudity, unless someone requests to go private with the model. Or am I wrong? With the public scheduled playdates, will the sessions be the same as they have been so far and the private playdates be non-scheduled, so the model pops in whenever she feels like it? I'd hate to see the playdates as we've seen them so far just disappear. I've enjoyed them. Please clarify this. Thank you.

Comment

Laktor, I agree, we need to revise the copy on that page.

What we've had in the past, called "Playdates", are now "Public Playdates". They'll continue as they have in the past, for now. The schedule shows who's coming up.

But we ALSO now support Private Playdates - the one-on-one thing I have posted about before - where you can choose to take a model to a Private Playdate, and pay-per-minute. When a model is not online for a scheduled Public Playdate, and not in a Private Playdate, she may choose to hang out in a public room and chat (or, she may not, that's her decision), but this won't contain nudity.

Hope that makes sense?

Comment

Garion, thanks for clearing up the question about the "double" Playdate, even if the answer was a bummer. It would have been nice to see two lovely models in the same room during the same Playdate...

General question: Have the Private Playdates started? I don't think I can afford one, but I'm curious about what models will be taking part and what the per-minute rates will be.

Comment

Private Playdates have not yet started, we need to test the system more thoroughly. But, you might see some differences on /playdates, this is the modified version that makes Private Playdates possible. So, we hope they'll start in the next week or so.

Some of the models (not all) who have been doing Public Playdates are interested in doing Private Playdates, and we're working on getting more models on the platform. Models will set their own per-minute rate. It's not clear to us what the "market" will bare, but I expect between $1 and $8 per minute is realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                                                  ... It's not clear to us what the "market" will bare...
                                                  What the performers will bare partly affects what the "market" will bear, but you can't beat personality.

Comment

Is Laney's playdate happening? I am not getting any vid stream

Comment

Oh no! I did do the playdate, could you connect to it in the end?

The public playdate worked fine for me but I couldn't get the private playdates to work unfortunately...

Comment

Hi Laney! Sorry I missed you tonight. I am used to you being on a couple hours later which works better for me. I hope you are able to get the private playdates to work as I am looking forward to possibly having one with you, or any other models that are available.

Comment

Hi Skin25! That's okay, a couple of hours later is better for me too, I might be able to schedule the next one a bit later. I'm looking forward to having a private playdate with you too .

Comment

Wow I have seen your playdates in the past and want to see more but for some reason my link wasnt active??? I will check with AW tech

Comment

Originally posted by bigpapi View Post
                                                              Wow I have seen your playdates in the past and want to see more but for some reason my link wasnt active??? I will check with AW tech
                                                              What do you mean by 'not active' ? You got the access denied screen ? If not what *did* you get/see ?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X