No announcement yet.

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, too, would love to see the playdate from my fellow Canadian, Bobbie, but alas, also have to leave for work. If it was just a couple of hours earlier, I could have been watching. Oh well, maybe next time.

Comment

Well done Bobbie, your playdate was awesome to watch, hope you get to do it again soon.

Comment

Thank you Bobbie for your playdate, it was cool. hope one day you will be with a girlfriend

Comment

Wow, my first playdate and first cam show ever felt really amazing!!! That was so much fun and my orgasms actually made it kind of difficult to walk after, but I'm back walking just fine now

Thank you for all who were watching, you guys made it such a hot and comfortable experience for me and, I mean, I had a totally awesome start to my day having two orgasms for you all. I hope I can do another one soon Laktor and Skin sooooooo sorry you missed this one, would've loved to chat to you both live! But yes, I also plan to do private playdates

Oh and Frenchfan, I hope so too! Funnily enough, my really cool ex girlfriend came by my house to hear all about the playdate and she brought me these beautiful flowers!!! So I had to take a pic for you all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2015-07-28 at 1.44 PM #9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	647736

Comment

So bummed I didn't get to join your playdate, Bobbie! I had hoped to arrange work so that I could be there, but to no avail. But I'm so happy to hear that it was hot and comfortable and filled with orgasms for you! I'm sure it was one of the sexiest things to ever happen on the internet. Thanks for the photo to give those of who missed it a sense of how lovely you looked today. I'll do whatever I can to make it to the next one!

Comment

For the past day, when I view the playdates page, it has been telling me I am already connected, even though I only have the one playdates page open. It would be nice if the playdate server disconnected you from whatever it thinks you are connected to when you open the playdate page, so the playdate page you are really viewing works.

Comment

Skin, usually this message display when you are still logged in on another tab or another browser (or, on a different computer) - is that possible?

We're working on adding a "log me out of other sessions" button, and a clearer error message.

Comment

The "more info on playdates" button sez:
                  Models set their own per-minute fee, and abbywinters.com takes a share (around 30%).
                  I strongly support this model-centric, transparent approach. I don't really know much about the rest of the industry, but I sense that if I purchased cam time from a randomly selected cam site, the lion's share of the money would go to the operator, the model might be in some nasty little 12 hour-a-day cubicle-like bedroom, etc.

Comment

So sad you missed it to massfan! I have another one scheduled in October so hope that gives you enough time to pencil me in

I'll also be doing private playdates soon!

Comment

Yeah, it is great that most of the money goes to the model. I am hoping this will encourage more models to do private playdates and it is nice that they can do them on their own time, and in their own homes. I think the private playdates are going to be a lot of fun, and it will be nice to be able to chat with the models one on one. Has anyone else had issues getting a pay-per-view account when they already have a full subscription? It seems like GMBill will not allow you to have both.

Comment

Skin, there's a unique problem for your account, we're working on that.

There is not problem with having a sub and a PPS account, but we're making that much easier this week.

Comment

Hello everyone.

I have some news for all of you about the current schedule of the Playdates. We have made a minor change to upcoming Playdate. Due to personal reasons Flora will not be able to perform her Plydate on Sunday (09 of August). We have asked Maia if she would like to do her Playdate earlier than planned and she said "yes"!! So currently on Sunday 09-Aug- 2015 at 02:00 PM Amsterdam time Maia will perform her Playdate, and Flora is temporarily rescheduled for 19 Sep 2015, for 03:00 PM Amsterdam time. We are very sorry for the last moment change but I am sure you will enjoy Maia's Playdate same as you would enjoy Flora's one .

Comment

Thanks Izzy for the update. Yes! Can't wait for Maia's playdate, sooner than I expected! YaY! She is so sexy so it's a great reason to get up early on a Sunday! 8am my time!

Comment

Why is Maia's playdate not coming on yet? Never had trouble with playdates before, but this was prior to the change you made to the playdate page. So disappointed that I'm up early and playdate not working. I'm just seeing the regular playdate page with the list of playdates coming up. One hour staring at a screen waiting for a playdate wasn't fun.
                              Last edited by laktor; 9 August 2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

We miss you Maia... Please come visit us.

Comment

Hi,

what is wrong with Maia's Playdate.

Comment

Oh good, I'm not the only one having problems viewing the playdate.

Comment

Again I'm not able to connect to the playdate due to this message. There is no other browser-window or tab open. If this message appears, why is there no button "disconnect and reconnect"?

Comment

oh man, Maias hour is over and I had no chance to see the playdate due to this annoying message

Comment

So, wondering if anyone got to see Maia's playdate or did it not work for anyone? I wasted an hour waiting and saw nothing. If anyone saw her, please post. Wondering if it didn't work today and Maia did not come on. This is the first time this has happened since playdates first started. Very disappointing.

Comment

nope got nothing here, hopefully someone from AW can let us know what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by gerobe View Post
                                              oh man, Maias hour is over and I had no chance to see the playdate due to this annoying message
                                              Same here. Wondering if anyone saw her or if this was a problem for everybody? If anyone saw the playdate, please post.

Comment

To clarify, you both get/got the "Playdate Server Response: user already connected" message?

Comment

ditto with me. Same problem/bug in every detail.

Comment

Yes, Frans. I tried everything: logged in and out, restarted the browser, rebooted the computer. Even disconnected the router. Always this message "user already connected"

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                      To clarify, you both get/got the "Playdate Server Response: user already connected" message?
                                                      Got it with one browser, but not the other. Tried IE and Firefox. Either way, no playdate. There was a split second when I caught a window trying to open (assumed it was Maia's live playdate), but that's it. Also noticed the "Maia live playdate" pic in the top right corner disappeared halfway through the hour. Guess that's when they realized it wasn't going to work today.

Comment

No one came and i thought it was my fault i was so sad too now i understand that it was a technical problem i am so sad to hear about it i was waited for like 1.5 hours online for someone to appear... i tried to mail the office. but i guess no one was online there

Comment

Originally posted by Maia View Post
                                                          i tried to mail the office. but i guess no one was online there
                                                          Don't you have a mobile phone-number you can call for this? (don't post it here!) Mail is not a good choice for real-time problems like this.

It indeed sounds like something went wrong with the playdate server. I guess that is why it's still called 'beta' but it is annoying all the same

Here's a pic to cheer you up a bit, 't wasn't your fault!
                                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	cat_techsup.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	647768

Comment

Hello Maia, don't be sad. The good thing for me to hear is, that it was a problem for everybody :-) So maybe we can try at 4 pm again? :-)

Comment

Yeah, looks like there was some tech problem which prevented Maia's playdate from working, sorry
                                                              Have notified HQ to look into it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X