Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    i am so sorry guys, i will not be able to come online today i just got my period, and i will not be able to come online. i feel pretty sick
    Feel better, Maia! (And we can wait. You're worth the wait. )

AW Model Enjoys her stay here Bobbie_AW's Avatar
    I've decided to try giving the private playdates another go! So I've set up slots on Monday (at 16:00 EST) and Wednesday (at noon EST). My roommate is away for the week so now I have a lot more time and space for playdates. I hope to see y'all there!

AW Model Enjoys her stay here marleen_s's Avatar

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Hey Guys,

My playdate is scheduled for today, but unfortunately there are some technical difficulties so I will have to reschedule. I hope to see you soon!!!

Lots of love and a big KISS

Marleen S

AW Model Enjoys her stay here Bobbie_AW's Avatar
    updates!!! I had to cancel my private playdate today (i'm sorry as always) because my chronic illness is just not being nice to me today. I will try again for wednesday and stay positive!

Posting Champion
    Well, I tuned in yesterday to see a model's first playdate and apparently the model was a no show. No explanation given. Did any other member try and tune in? It said at the top of the screen "now" but the model's picture to click on in order to get to the playdate was not there. Just had the picture that is always there when there is no playdate. Why does no other member say anything about this?

Plenty To Say
    *smile*...yeah I thought maybe it was my poor tech skills...kinda glad it didnt hppen so i didnt miss a great show...however I was disappointed but cie la vie...

Plenty To Say
    me too, I first thought I had tuned in at the wrong time but I checked and at about 25mins in I gave up even after reloading the page a few times, I'm guessing it was some tech issue but it was kind of annoying.

Still Exploring
    Willa's amazing double orgasm playdate today made up for missing Sarah A but it would be good to know what went wrong with hers.

Still Exploring
    urgh, i somehow got kicked out of my playdate with Laney and I can't get back in! help?

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothed View Post
    urgh, i somehow got kicked out of my playdate with Laney and I can't get back in! help?
    What happened, did you get an error message ? What did you get when you tried to get back in again?

I guess Hailey's playdate was cancelled. :-( Was really looking forward to it.

Hi meee, Hailey called to let us know that her internet fell out and while she got a technician out right away it was not going to be back in time. I did put an announcement up at the time but it looks like it did not show up for you.

We will be rebooking this as soon as possible - we are also really looking forward to this.

Have a lovely weekend, I am sorry it did not have the start you wanted.

Masie xx

Thanks for your reply Masie. Yeah it was one of the few playdates whose time was convenient for me . But still looking forward to Maia's playdate tomorrow and Laney's. And whoops. must have signed in wrong. This is laktor!

Still Exploring
    hey, I can't seem to see Laney's playdate going on now ... is this still on?

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothed View Post
    hey, I can't seem to see Laney's playdate going on now ... is this still on?
    Also nothing appeared for me.

Technical difficulties or why was waking up at 4:45 am for Laney in vain?

Still Exploring
    hey folks what happened no Laney for me too list of models showed playdate now but nothing.
    I was looking forward to seeing this one the time frame was perfect to enjoy.
    Better luck next time

Posting Champion
    Unfortunately, this is becoming more common. :-(

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by dropshop View Post
    Also nothing appeared for me.

Technical difficulties or why was waking up at 4:45 am for Laney in vain?
    You wake up that early... that's dedication!! Staff is currently looking into what happened with Laney's planned playdate as there is some confusion.

Plenty To Say
    thats nothing I woke up at 03.00 am (uk time) to see Laney's public playdate but after waiting for what seemed like ages, many reloadings of the page and even restarting my pc, I eventually gave up about 03.30 and went back to bed after "watching" an old video of Laney's. At least I wasn't the only one with problems but it is starting to get a bit annoying.

I too tried to join in at 3am and found the "now live' notices contradicting the missing Laney quite frustrating.

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    You wake up that early... that's dedication!! Staff is currently looking into what happened with Laney's planned playdate as there is some confusion.
    Well, the last few times there were no problems with her PDs and also the connection was very good with little buffering and other issues.

Also Laney is one of my favorites and most of the other are scheduled during European Day work hours, so I thought better early in the morning than never.