No announcement yet.

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAMMYMAN, thanks for the comprehensive bug report, it's very helpful. We'll look in to it - please let us know if you see it again.

Comment

You're welcome, Garion. I'll certainly look out for it in future. The playdate wasn't the right place to discuss the problem, but the AW lady was so concerned about the lack of people, that she suggested possibly cancelling the playdate and rescheduling. I'm well aware that it's in beta-test mode, so I thought this the right place to report the bug. Incidentally, I think the AW lady was Kalina (Izzy ?)

Comment

Yara

Thank you Yara for your wonderful playdate and the great athmosphere you created.

Comment

Garion, I've just been watching the playdate with Lulu, and the countdown to start the playdate is still malfunctioning if I connect via Internet Explorer in Windows 7. It is cycling around showing between 6 minutes and 1 minute to go, even after the playdate has been running for 45 minutes. Everything is ok if I connect via Google Chrome.. It's the countdown that appears next to Lulu's name in the list of scheduled playdates.

Comment

So bummed that I'm missing about 10 consecutive playdates, because they are ridiculously early here (5 or 6am) or because I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks! Darn!

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
              We're very close to Private Playdates, we hope to be testing them with Laney herself in the coming seven days. Once we're sure they are working, we'll notify all the models, and you folks here. At first, models will chose to be online whenever, but in the coming weeks, we'll add the ability for models to schedule themselves - these will appear in the current schedule.
              Any updates yet on the progress of private playdates?

Comment

Soooooo I'm guessing private playdates have not been happening? I've been a little out of the loop last several weeks and was hoping to throw on a costume and have some private playdate fun this halloween weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                  Soooooo I'm guessing private playdates have not been happening? I've been a little out of the loop last several weeks and was hoping to throw on a costume and have some private playdate fun this halloween weekend.
                  prolly faster to contact HQ (Izzy) on this. Halloween is this weekend isn't it?

Comment

Was Nicholes date rescheduled or did I miss something?

Comment

She couldn't get her webcam to work, unfortunately. We could hear her but not see her, so she had to bail out and reschedule after trying to fix it for a while. But Nichole is so super-awesome that she's well worth the wait for it to be rescheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                        She couldn't get her webcam to work, unfortunately. We could hear her but not see her, so she had to bail out and reschedule after trying to fix it for a while. But Nichole is so super-awesome that she's well worth the wait for it to be rescheduled.
                        Ah, thanks for the info. I feared I had misremembered at which time the playdate would be today.

Comment

No they have not. Still waiting to hear when they are going to start. I would love to spend some time with you Renae in a private playdate. Is there any info on when they will start? It has been a while since I have heard an update from anyone.

Comment

When I emailed HQ they just said it wasn't ready. I am guessing they ran into some major hiccups when they started testing about a month ago, so maybe they don't know when it will be ready yet. I'm guessing its going to be a while.

Comment

i am not sure if its the right section to ask you Renae D...but can you make a custom vid too?

Comment

Unfortunately there really isn't anyway way to do that. I can't post videos to the forums really because the files would be too large, and you can't give me your contact details. Via playdate is the only way! Hopefully private playdates will be available soon, would be the best way.

Speaking of playdates, I'm having to reschedule

I've got a bladder infection (boooo) which hopefully will get better as the day goes on, but I've had it go the other way reallllyyyyy fast, so best to be on the safe side. I've also got a big sore on my lip where I bit myself eating a piece of bread. I'm clutzy even when I eat, ugh. Makes talking and smiling a bit painful.

So I am rescheduled for Monday 5:30-6:30 central european time or half an hour earlier than I was supposed to today.

My birthday is Tuesday, so birthday playdate!

Comment

Unfortunately there really isn't anyway way to do that. I can't post videos to the forums really because the files would be too large, and you can't give me your contact details. Via playdate is the only way! Hopefully private playdates will be available soon, would be the best way.

Speaking of playdates, I'm having to reschedule

I've got a bladder infection (boooo) which hopefully will get better as the day goes on, but I've had it go the other way reallllyyyyy fast, so best to be on the safe side. I've also got a big sore on my lip where I bit myself eating a piece of bread. I'm clutzy even when I eat, ugh. Makes talking and smiling a bit painful.

So I am rescheduled for Monday 5:30-6:30 central european time or half an hour earlier than I was supposed to today.

My birthday is Tuesday, so birthday playdate!
                                  I cannot wait to see you my dear Renae. Hope we make it a birthday to remember.

Comment

At the moment, playdates aren't working for me on the technical end. I e-mailed HQ last night, so I guess we'll see if it gets sorted out before the end of the day!

Comment

Renea - I hope you sort out the tech issues. I have a request - hope that's ok. I'd love to see you in some plain white panties. soo sexy.
                                      xxx.

Comment

Any update if you have managed to solve the technical difficulties?

Comment

Technical issues still abound. I'm wary of setting a new date, but thinking Monday or Wednesday of next week.

Comment

Technical issues still abound. I'm wary of setting a new date, but thinking Monday or Wednesday of next week.
                                            - I made my excuses with my clients, in the hope of getting home in time to enjoy a bit of time with the lovely Renae...damn you technical issues!

Hopefully I'll be able to make next week - but I suspect I may have my hands full with a new baby by then!

Comment

When I tried to log into Nichole's playdate, I only got this error message:

Playdate Notice:
                                              Playdate not found, it may have expired?

I was able to log in for a minute at the beginning, but the video was choppy, I think due to my own internet connection. So I fixed something here, but I was never able to log in again. I hadn't seen that error message before: not sure what happened, since it was just a minute after the start time. Ah well, sorry I missed Nichole.
                                              Last edited by massfan3; 13 November 2015, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I had the same error message. It would be good if public playdates, which are such a great feature, could be improved. More often than not there seem to be either serious technical problems or rescheduling.

Comment

I had the same message too'. I guess the playdate never actually happened

Comment

As I understand there were some technical issues. That is the downside of doing playdates from the model's home I guess. Obviously a studio would be easier

Comment

Being at work during Nichole's playdate, I would have missed it anyway. Bummer for those who tried it.
                                                      There are so many working livestreams from models doing camshows, what is so different/special about the one used by Abbywinters? Or was the problem just the stability of the internet connection?

Comment

This just may be the sexiest Playdate in Abby Winters History...
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hehe... that's... strange yeah. Invokes memories of adult movies long long ago and their 'classic' storylines...

Comment

I wont be able to get the image of a group of abby ladies in hard hats with tool belts fixing wires and cables and for some reason sawing lots of wood for the rest of today now. I bet it would be Yara leading them all with her pink screw driver!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                              I wont be able to get the image of a group of abby ladies in hard hats with tool belts fixing wires and cables and for some reason sawing lots of wood for the rest of today now. I bet it would be Yara leading them all with her pink screw driver!
                                                              Ha ha, that is quite an image! Reminds me of the banners featuring some of the models that were made for the new site design. Maybe it could be time for an Information Technology Girls shoot?
                                                              Last edited by trebor; 21 November 2015, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X