Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now it works, it was only delayed

Hi,

what is wrong with the playdate with Flora? I only get a "Right Now" sign but no playdate

Regards

Majorarnone
    Last edited by majorarnone; 30 November 2015, 01:13 PM. Reason: solved

Comment

Originally posted by majorarnone View Post
      Hi,

what is wrong with the playdate with Flora? I only get a "Right Now" sign but no playdate
      Good to read that you solved it, could you tell us what the problem and fix was?

Comment

Just wanted to announce that I no longer have green hair! So I hope as many of you can attend my playdate tomorrow as possible so you can see the debut of my new hair!!!

Comment

I hope to be there Bobbie. And really looking forward to it too. I love the green hair, and also curious to see what color it is going to be now. I am also looking forward to chatting with you, and hopefully seeing the rest of you as well. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
            Just wanted to announce that I no longer have green hair! So I hope as many of you can attend my playdate tomorrow as possible so you can see the debut of my new hair!!!
            Gonna see if I'll be awake at 3am since tomorrow I'll have to be at work. Otherwise I wish you a good Playdate and for the next maybe a more favorable time for us folks in Europe.

Comment

Hi all, I know that I was supposed to do a playdate in a few hours but I unfortunately reinjured my back as I was setting up for my show! I'll have to be more careful with the lights next time when my playdate has been rescheduled! I'll post a photo of my new hair in my models page to try to make it up to you guys! I was so looking forward to chatting with you all and having a couple orgasms while I was at it!

Comment

Hi Bobbie,
                thanks fo rletting us know and things happens ...
                Hope that you will recover soon and wish you all the best and stay safe.
                Happy new year and great that you are back here on the boards.
                Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

I hope you get better soon Bobbie!! Back aches are no fun. I love everything you do here and I am looking forward to seeing your new hair color. Maybe an orgasm will help ease your back pain.

Comment

Ah, the orgasms do ease all pain Skin, I can agree to that! I just had three amazing orgasms thanks to you all. I can't feel my legs!!! Great start to my day!!!

Comment

Renae's January 20th Playdate was great! (Thanks Renae!) The only technical difficulty was based on a failure of household electricity. That tech is only a little more than a century old. Eventually they will get it worked out.

Comment

Haha, thanks Joe! I feel like I almost had too much fun!

Comment

To anyone interested, I'm gonna pop on and give private playdates a try over the next couple days. Keep an eye out for me! I'll likely be making appearances during the daylight hours in european timezone, unless I get my lamp working, and then the sky's the limit!

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                            To anyone interested, I'm gonna pop on and give private playdates a try over the next couple days. Keep an eye out for me! I'll likely be making appearances during the daylight hours in european timezone, unless I get my lamp working, and then the sky's the limit!
                            Whoop - i'll keep my eyes peeled!

Comment

Any idea how much it'll be per minute? I know you can set it? - but wanted an indication...

Comment

I'll be on in an hour or so, and thinking $4 per minute is my baseline winter rate (gotta run that heater!)

Comment

I'll be on in an hour or so, and thinking $4 per minute is my baseline winter rate (gotta run that heater!)
                                  Lolz - my heating is on permentantly now ive got the little one...so I know that feeling

Sounds dangerous for me tho....i'd probably end up chatting too much and i'd lose the house! Either that or i'll need you to get straight into the filth...so you can finish me off in less than 10 mins!...

Comment

I reckon I'll be online from about 12:00 till about 2:00 today (uk time) (it's currently 930)...hopefully we can catch up again - it was nice chatting yesterday...hopefully it'll be even nicer today

Comment

I forgot that theres a public playdate today (right now)! I dont know if AW is capable of broadcasting two at once and I don't want to lock her out of the system. Also, probably people would rather watch that anyway? It's free! Super sad though. I woke up at 1:15 (I don't know how I slept so long) and had expected to wake up 10/11 so was definitely shocked. Just can't skip on alarms. Whyyyyyyyyyy :,(

Comment

I just wanted to leave a note here to thank Remie for a wonderful playdate! She hasn't posted on the boards yet, so this was our first chance to visit with her, and she was delightful. So charming and sweet with lots of sexy stories from her AW shoots and personal life. And it was amazing to hear her say over and over how excited she was to know she was getting us excited! She mentioned she is shooting a new girl-girl girl and that she is training to be an AW shooter, so I'm looking forward to more sexiness from her soon. Thanks so much, Remie!

Comment

Can we request models for a play date? I would love a playdate with jada...

Comment

I had thought that Willa was on at 7 (Eastern time) this morning. Had trouble logging in, but when I got here the playdate wasn't listed anymore.

Comment

Oh no, Willa was at 6 a.m. Eastern today! She was there and had a lovely, sexy time with us. Maybe you remembered the ending time on the schedule by mistake? Sorry you missed it.

By the way, I noticed that Willa had a little bio at the bottom of the screen that talked about being excited for private playdates and discussing some of her ideas. That made me think that maybe she was going to just be chatting and looking for private playdate invites, but it ended up being a full-on orgasmic public playdate, which was lovely. It just made me wonder if there will be a notice of some kind of notice on the schedule when a model is doing a public playdate versus hanging out seeking privates? I think it would be helpful to differentiate on the schedule (I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I wouldn't have bothered waking up at 6 a.m. if it wasn't a public playdate...)

Anyway, Willa mentioned that she's training to be an AW contract shooter, which is so exciting! The more beautiful models behind the camera, the merrier, I say!

Comment

You woke up at 6am for a playdate? Respect for dedication

The playdate schedule will show Click image for larger version

Name:	pd-priv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	647955 next to the model's name when it is a private playdate (i.e. she is available for private playdates in the stated time-window). Otherwise it's a free-for-all/public playdate.

Comment

Haha, 6 a.m. is pretty silly, but Willa is one my favorites. Thanks for the update about the private playdate notification!

Comment

Originally posted by aarperry View Post
                                                    Can we request models for a play date? I would love a playdate with jada...
                                                    You can, but it may not be possible. But, Jada is working on it, we hope to see her soon!

Comment

Hey everybody! Wow, it's been a while since I was on the AW forum but it's good to be back!

You might have noticed a playdate with me scheduled for later today (7:30pm Melbourne time). Unfortunately I'm having some technical issues with my account right now and can't access the playdate page. Also it seems like the scheduled playdate disappeared for some reason...

Sorry if anyone was looking forward to my playdate but right now it looks like it probably won't happen today. The time difference between Australia and Amsterdam makes communication slow and sorting out last minute technical difficulties even harder.

Hopefully I'll be doing another playdate soon, so hope to see you then!

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
                                                        Hey everybody! Wow, it's been a while since I was on the AW forum but it's good to be back!

You might have noticed a playdate with me scheduled for later today (7:30pm Melbourne time). Unfortunately I'm having some technical issues with my account right now and can't access the playdate page. Also it seems like the scheduled playdate disappeared for some reason...

Sorry if anyone was looking forward to my playdate but right now it looks like it probably won't happen today. The time difference between Australia and Amsterdam makes communication slow and sorting out last minute technical difficulties even harder.

Hopefully I'll be doing another playdate soon, so hope to see you then!

Rats. I was looking forward to chatting with you again; it's been ages! Let's hope they can get things fixed at AWHQ and we can all see the lovely Laney again!

Comment

Hey Laney!! It is good to hear from you again and welcome back! I do hope to be able to chat with you again and I hope the technical difficulties can be straightened out for next time. I did just notice the playdate was gone from the schedule, as I wanted to check as I was going to make an attempt to show up, even though it was at 3:00 AM my time. Also, I really enjoy your videos as they bring me great pleasure.

Comment

Laney's Playdate has been re-scheduled now for next Sunday.

Comment

yay i did it again! im so super excited, i love playdates!!!!! i hope you did enjoy it as much as I did!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X