cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marleen_s View Post
    yay i did it again! im so super excited, i love playdates!!!!! i hope you did enjoy it as much as I did!!
    Stuck at work, so sadly not. Sounds like you had a blast.

Comment

Beautiful Laney's playdate

Hi Laney!
      It was a wonderful time with you and especially I was so glad that you peed for me a second time with such a nice smile!
      Thanks a lot!!!

Regards Tobias

Comment

The playdate with Nichole this Wednesday was just marvelous because of her and due to the high quality of the video and audio streams which were in-sync. Which not always is working that well during other playdates.

Thank you and AW staff, I definitely support Nichole's idea to do a shoot as long as she still has her very full pubic hair.

Comment

Hi all, I won't be able to do my scheduled playdate today due to technical difficulties! For some reason the Internet in my building is down and I've been trying to get it to work all morning! I frantically ran just now to a coffee shop to update you . I'm so sorry!!

Comment

Aww, sad to hear that. Is your internet often down in your building?

Better someone also inform AWHQ so they stop the countdown.

Hopefully next time at any similar hour!

Comment

Sorry about your technical issues, but I was on a plane during your scheduled time today, so it sort of worked out for me. I'm optimistic I'll be able to visit with you next time! I hope life is going swimmingly in Montreal: I'm looking forward to hearing about your latest academic and sexy (or sexy academic?) pursuits...

Comment

Hi abbywinters community - Lovely Remie was due to do a playdate today but she has some internet issues so begs your forgivness and will instead now be on this Saturday 27th as an Easter Offering! She will start at 13:00 central Europe time.

Thanks for your understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                  Hi abbywinters community - Lovely Remie was due to do a playdate today but she has some internet issues so begs your forgivness and will instead now be on this Saturday 27th as an Easter Offering! She will start at 13:00 central Europe time.

Thanks for your understanding.
                  I'm sorry for those who'll have to miss it due to the rescheduling...but I was too tired to wake up early today, so I'm glad I'll get a chance to see a Remie Playdate after all.

Comment

Hey there,

the idea of Abbywinters playdates is brilliant, Laney's recent time here was so cute!!!
                    How does it work to arrange a private playdate?
                    Regards, Tobias

Comment

Originally posted by tobias123 View Post
                      Hey there,

the idea of Abbywinters playdates is brilliant, Laney's recent time here was so cute!!!
                      How does it work to arrange a private playdate?
                      On the playdate page http://www.abbywinters.com/playdate click on the button with 'more info on how playdates work (i)' on it.

Comment

Bobbie's playdate

Hye,

I'm wondering if the today scheduled private playdate with Bobbie will happen?
                        As I looked into the playdate page today, it wasn't listed anymore.
                        Was so looking forward to it!!!

Regards,
                        Tobias

Comment

Tobias, Boby posted the following in her thread:
                          Originally posted by Bobbie_AW
                          Updates! I have to cancel my scheduled private playdate today because I am still very sick . I really hope that I can chat to you all again soon when I am at 100% again!

Comment

Hi Abbyland, the privates are quite glitchy on my end! I'll have to finish a half an hour early, I am sorry to say due to technical difficulties! I know for many of you this was your first private date as it was my first time too and it was soooo lovely chatting to you one on one and getting to know you and what you all personally like (I love the diversity of pleasures and it was really a very special experience for me to be intimate with you). I really apologize for the glitches and will speak to HQ about how we can make things go smoothly for everyone!

Comment

Hi Bobbie!! It was great getting to chat with you one on one and I hope to get to chat with you again sometime. I really enjoyed it and I think you did too. One issue for staff to look into is I am unable to buy more credit even though I bought some before our date and used most of it up. I keep getting the message "You already have credit in your account and can buy more when the total is below $80." The total is below $80. I'm sorry we had to end early too, but I am sure we will have even more fun in our second date.

Comment

Skin, I entirely agree! I really adored chatting with you and learning about you personally and feel we had to end at (sadly) a very inopportune moment! I look forward to our second date too and will make sure I schedule it not during the day on a weekday for you . I'm going to go around taking pictures of myself in front of cars now hehe.

Comment

Yeah, Sundays work best but evenings are usually ok too. I do work during the day on Saturday, and sometimes get Thursdays off. I agree the playdate ended at a very inopportune moment. Maybe we were getting a little too wild for a first date. haha Always happy to see pictures of you, and pictures of you with cars would be extra special.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
                                    One issue for staff to look into is I am unable to buy more credit even though I bought some before our date and used most of it up. I keep getting the message "You already have credit in your account and can buy more when the total is below $80." The total is below $80.
                                    Skin25, can you still not add credit or was it a one-time problem ? Did you try to add credit during a playdate?

Comment

It is working now. I first tried during the playdate and it did not work, then I got the same message after the playdate. Of course Bobbie was having issues on her end as well, so maybe the problems were related.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
                                        It is working now. I first tried during the playdate and it did not work, then I got the same message after the playdate. Of course Bobbie was having issues on her end as well, so maybe the problems were related.
                                        Probably not, webdev have confirmed the add-credit-during-playdate issue and are working on fixing that.

Comment

So finally Nichole is coming to play date!! I am so happy to see Nichole come back. Thanks Nichole. You are so wonderful and beautiful.

Comment

I had to reschedule my private playdates for Tuesday evening since I'm not feeling my best today! Hope to see many of you then!

Comment

Having an issue viewing public playdates when models are looking for private playdates. It always says: Error loading stream and it seems like no one else can see the model either. This has happened twice now. We can chat by typing, but I can not see or hear her. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.

Comment

Hey Skin, we have identified the bug that caused this, and fixed it. Sorry about that.

We're also working in the background on implementing a newer, more stable mechanism and widely compatible system for Playdates (we're currently using Flash, and it has a lot of problems). That's a few months away, however. :/

Comment

Hey there, I topped-up my account before a private with Bobbie, but my account balance didn't go up at all, even though my credit card was charged. While I was chatting with her, the system kicked me off completely without warning when I had about 4 minutes left and said the balance was depleting soon, which was kind of annoying. Rather ill-advisedly, I topped-up again, but my balance still didn't go up and my card was charged again. This was my first attempt at private playdates, and I gather that the kinks are still being worked out, but this experience didn't really make me interested in trying it again, as utterly delightful as it was to chat with Bobbie.

Edited to add: Good to know it wasn't just me, Bigpapi. I've sent a message through the "billing support" page with more detail about my issue as well. Thanks.
                                                  Last edited by massfan3; 30 May 2016, 05:05 AM.

Comment

happened to me as well....I was 1min 25 sec into playdate when the pic disappeared...system told bobbie i had zero balance when i had 38 dollars.....and the clock kept ticking down so I continued to be charged! Had this been my first playdate i would be scarred, but having had time with Renae D and Willa a while back I am a fan of playdates! Bobbie and I started and I felt like I was "all dressed up with no place to go!"
                                                    Plese let me know how these incidents will be resolved!

Comment

Bobbie sorry our time today got interupted! It seems the Beta is still very beta! hope to reconnect soon...it helps we are both on est....trying to catch some of your Amsterdam or south african based colleagues is tough! I will have to settle for checking out your videos.....you and billie t ALWAYS sends me over the edge..

Comment

Hi guys,

I apologise for this.

bigpapi, I have emailed you directly, and credited your account.

Massfan3, I have also emailed you, need a bit more info, but of course we will refund / add the credit properly.

g

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks to everyone who made time to join me for private playdates today. AW and I are going to work on fixing the error so next time everything should work smoothly.

Looking forward to seeing you again~

Laney

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
                                                            Hey guys,

Thanks to everyone who made time to join me for private playdates today. AW and I are going to work on fixing the error so next time everything should work smoothly.

Looking forward to seeing you again~

Laney
                                                            Laney, you're the sweetest!

Comment

Ivanna's cam sesh was amazing. Such a wonderful beautiful lady. Thank you!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X