No announcement yet.

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did first the chat and then the stream of Nichole's PD stopped working for you others as well?

Comment

Hi Dropshop - There was an issue with Nicholes playdate you were not on your own - I am currently investigating.

The good news is that Nichole (being the champion that she is), didn't let this stop her and after 10 minutes she was back up and running.

Comment

Hey there, Madelaine's playdate today cut out with about 15 minutes remaining and didn't come back (at least for me). Something similar has happened in several recent playdates (I recall Yasmeena, Alina and Nichole) and sometimes they come back and sometimes they don't. Not sure if there's any connection or if it's individual problems each time, but I thought I'd leave a note in case it's helpful to figure out what's going on.

At any rate, it was so nice to visit with Madelaine in the time we did have! She is just so sweet and lovely to chat with.

Comment

This happened to me-talk about an anti-climax! Thanks Madelaine though for an excellent Playdate.

Comment

I know it is a pain but when you experience issues like this please can you mail customer support, that way we officially know and can see if this is an issue for just you as the user, or a wider problem affecting the many.

We have had a few model internet issues during Playdates recently leading to stops but they have all been back up within 5 minutes for me.

Sorry there have been a few issues, hopefully this has not been taking away from the amazing work of the dedicated woman hosting the Playdates.

Comment

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Hello lovelies

I am sorry about the missing playdate today! What happened was I accidentally remembered the wrong time!
              And then I had lighting failure sooo it will be rescheduled for tomorrow at 6 pm! Everything will be fixed and ready so you all can see me perfectly clear Lookinbg forward to it
              Have a good evening everyone

Comment

Well I haven't been doing a playdate till now since i need to get a new computer to make it work, but I think about the timing problem, i mean timezone...I would spend a whole sunday/saturday on cam, like 8 hours on "a hangout " session.Time flies fast when you have fun.

Maybe with a half hour break at 4 hours of hangout ...

Comment

But ofcourse, i am a beginer so maybe I will have other opinion after 2 or 3 playdates.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                    But ofcourse, i am a beginer so maybe I will have other opinion after 2 or 3 playdates.
                    Just sooo looking forward to seeing you in a p/date.You are so lovely .....And yes all will agree timezones are a problem....I always seem to be at work,but when I can actually make one it's been fantastic.
                    ABBY girls are the best......Love your long hair btw!!!

Comment

Originally posted by happytappy1 View Post
                      Just sooo looking forward to seeing you in a p/date.You are so lovely .....And yes all will agree timezones are a problem....I always seem to be at work,but when I can actually make one it's been fantastic.
                      Then I am hoping to match our timing for a playdate ...which will happen preetty soon...all i nnedn is patience to set up the entire environement and I will post when we gonna meet Live! -_^ winkies

Andreea

Comment

Originally posted by happytappy1 View Post
                        Btw happy tappy, thanks for such nice compliments!.
                        How do your pals call you?

Comment

I know this is a very basic question, but is it possible to watch a play date on an iPhone? I have many times logged on to the site on my phone, followed all the links, arrived at the place where the play date is supposed to be happening, but seen and heard absolutely nothing. I’m a pps member with plenty of credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                            Btw happy tappy, thanks for such nice compliments!.
                            How do your pals call you?
                            you are welcome andreea,,,,I love long hair on a girl.It is so difficult to get to a playdate time slot,and I just hope I am able to chat to you a little,,,,,we all have to work and my roster is busy enough ,,,and I live in a busy household as well!!!!Anyway ,even if I am unable to get to your p/date I hope you have fun!!!! I am sure you will!!!! I will be checking the p/date schedule in earnest!!!!
                            I don't know what you mean (how do your friends call you?)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonpe49 View Post
                              I know this is a very basic question, but is it possible to watch a play date on an iPhone? I have many times logged on to the site on my phone, followed all the links, arrived at the place where the play date is supposed to be happening, but seen and heard absolutely nothing. I’m a pps member with plenty of credit.
                              Playdates will work on the Chrome browser on iOS, but not on Safari (the default browser) - this is because Safari in iOS does not support some of the newer technical standards we're using in Playdates (WebRTC).

Comment

Thanks to everyone at AW for arranging so many lovely playdates! It's so much fun to meet the models this way. I just have a small technical question that I asked about a while ago here, and is still going on, so I thought I'd check in again. Basically, since the playdate chat box was redesigned a while ago, new replies in the conversation now appear at the bottom, off the screen once it fills up, meaning that we have to continually keep scrolling down to see what people are saying. It didn't used to be like this: it was inverted, and new replies were always at the top. Not a huge issue, but it would be nice if it could go back to the old way.

For the past few months, this didn't seem to be happening on the model's end, and they seemed to be able to see all the new replies without scrolling. But I noticed that it has started happening with Maia during her recent playdate, and she seemed rather confused as to why she had to keep scrolling down over and over, when she'd rather be doing something else while talking to us. It just reminded me to ask what's going on. Thanks again!

Comment

MassFan, hm, we fixed this for models last week, seems like it's broken again. And, we were not aware it was an issue for customers - thanks for letting me know.

I have made a bug report, and it should be fixed in the next few days - let me know if not.

Comment

Just would like to say the playdates with the models that I have been able to link up with have been great,,,they really seem to be what I became an AW admirer for in the first place;that is normal ,healthy ,happy girl next door types in general,,,,real women!!!They share their interests with us and allow us to chat and have some fun at the same time !!!The only distraction is that sometimes the resolution /picture quality is a little dark or generally fuzzy?weak?,,,, unless the models room is really well lit or really close to the camera...Is there anything that can be improved here?I ask this because on the few p/dates I have been at ,some other customers hint upon the same thing.Just asking y'know,,,,,,and abby winters really is the best,,,,,,keep on keepin on!!!

Comment

HappyTappy, glad you're enjoying Playdates!

Please check our FAQ on playdate quality, https://support.abbywinters.com/play...orking-for-me/

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                                        HappyTappy, glad you're enjoying Playdates!

Please check our FAQ on playdate quality, https://support.abbywinters.com/play...orking-for-me/
                                        Thanks for the reply Garion,,,,,I understand am without doubt enjoying the models sharing their thoughts and some intimate moments with us.!!

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                                          MassFan, hm, we fixed this for models last week, seems like it's broken again. And, we were not aware it was an issue for customers - thanks for letting me know.

I have made a bug report, and it should be fixed in the next few days - let me know if not.
                                          Thanks Garion! I'll let you know next month sometime if this keeps happening.

Comment

In her today playdate, Satine express her interrest in making playdate with other girl or his boyfriend. It would be nice. Thx overyone.

Comment

Did I miss Kate G's first ever playdate? I kept thinking it was today (Sunday) but maybe it was yesterday? If I missed it, I hope she will do another soon.

Comment

I thought the lovely Kate G WAS playdating this evening@ 21:00 gmt???Hope she is ok and can reschedule for late hours gmt on another occasion.It would be lovely to chat to her and maybe see those lovely pink nipples.... maybe:......

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                                  Did I miss Kate G's first ever playdate? I kept thinking it was today (Sunday) but maybe it was yesterday? If I missed it, I hope she will do another soon.
                                                  Yeah, although had in my mind it would be on this Sunday evening in Europe. Hoping all is fine on her end and someday it will be rescheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
                                                    In her today playdate, Satine express her interrest in making playdate with other girl or his boyfriend. It would be nice. Thx overyone.
                                                    Would surely be a cool idea to see Satine and another AW darling together but would take some organizing on their part surely??I can only imagine the fun!!!

Comment

Kate said on Twitter that she was feeling sick today and totally forgot about the playdate until after the scheduled time. Hope that means she'll be able to reschedule when she feels better!

As a side note, models forgetting their playdate times seems to be a not uncommon occurrence. Not to be critical of our model friends, but has AW considered sending out reminder messages maybe 24 or 36 hours before scheduled playdates as a heads-up? I've learned in my job that hardly anything would get done at the office if I didn't send people reminder emails before deadlines. Just a thought, sorry if I'm being presumptuous here.
                                                      Last edited by massfan3; 26 March 2018, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                                        Kate said on Twitter that she was feeling sick today and totally forgot about the playdate until after the scheduled time. Hope that means she'll be able to reschedule when she feels better!

As a side note, models forgetting their playdate times seems to be a not uncommon occurrence. Not to be critical of our model friends, but has AW considered sending out reminder messages maybe 24 or 36 hours before scheduled playdates as a heads-up? I've learned in my job that hardly anything would get done at the office if I didn't send people reminder emails before deadlines. Just a thought, sorry if I'm being presumptuous here.
                                                        Unfortunately, it seems that the cancelled playdates happen more often at good weekend times and as it is, the schedule is so bad I can only see about 1 out of every 10 playdates. So these weekend cancellations really hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                                          Unfortunately, it seems that the cancelled playdates happen more often at good weekend times and as it is, the schedule is so bad I can only see about 1 out of every 10 playdates. So these weekend cancellations really hurt.
                                                          totally agree,,,,I know we all have lives outside of AW,including the models ,and things do crop up for all of us,but that added with the opportunity to engage in a p/date because of time diff's makes missing one more disappointing......Anyway hope the gorgeous Kate is well soon!

Comment

Whilst I too hope that the lovely Kate gets well soon (can't wait to see those errect pink nipples again), I was just wondering why the notification on the website was changed well before the time of Kate's scheduled playdate (I checked when I got home at around 18.00 UK time) to the next one involving Yasmeena. Does this mean that someone at AW knew about the change and couldn't be bothered to let the rest of us know, like some of the comments above most of the time I miss most playdates because I am at work so as this was a later playdate I made time to watch it.

Comment

10 minutes before Kate's playdate I realized there was an error in how I had set up her Playdate - I had not clicked the right time zone.

I fixed that and then found out Kate was unable to keep the appointment and put a message on the boards the second I knew.

I currently run playdates and often pop in on my weekends to keep things running, I promise I would never forget to keep you all informed right away.

I am currently talking to Kate and hope to have her re booked in for this coming weekend.

I know that time differences means that not everyone always gets to attend every Playdate and I do try and encourage models to mix up the times they offer. Lots of the Playdate models have their own pages in the Models Speak area on the website, if you want to suggest a best time for them to try and schedule their next playdates so you can attend, I am sure they would not mind you asking.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X