cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masie View Post
    10 minutes before Kate's playdate I realized there was an error in how I had set up her Playdate - I had not clicked the right time zone.

I fixed that and then found out Kate was unable to keep the appointment and put a message on the boards the second I knew.

I currently run playdates and often pop in on my weekends to keep things running, I promise I would never forget to keep you all informed right away.

I am currently talking to Kate and hope to have her re booked in for this coming weekend.

I know that time differences means that not everyone always gets to attend every Playdate and I do try and encourage models to mix up the times they offer. Lots of the Playdate models have their own pages in the Models Speak area on the website, if you want to suggest a best time for them to try and schedule their next playdates so you can attend, I am sure they would not mind you asking.
    Thanks Masie for the explanation...I don't doubt the admin involved in getting the p/dates sorted is no mean feat ,but rest assured as a newish member that didn't know this was even available until joining,I just want to say thnkx for putting the effort in during your free time.Hope I can make the lovely Kate's p/date when she sets it up,,,,,that lovely soft bush of hers .....wooh hooo!!!

BTW ,,,,,urmm,,,,I don't suppose you fancy doing one any time soon do you:???You are rather lovely ....

Comment

Thank you masie and everyone at AW for the update, I just wanted to say sorry if my earlier message caused any offence to you or anyone else.

If you can get Kate to do her playdate sometime this weekend, I will make time to view it.

Comment

Sorry if I was over grumpy in my message, not my intension.

I know we all want the same thing - as much access to chatting (and hopefully nude) abby ladies at times that work for all

Love you guys, hope to have some Kate G for you soon!

(Yes I might do one or two Playdates at some point but have just moved country again and am currently working on not being homesless, Once settled would love to. Maybe I can gatecrash one of Satines)

Comment

Sorry if I was over grumpy in my message, not my intension.

I know we all want the same thing - as much access to chatting (and hopefully nude) abby ladies at times that work for all

Love you guys, hope to have some Kate G for you soon!

(Yes I might do one or two Playdates at some point but have just moved country again and am currently working on not being homesless, Once settled would love to. Maybe I can gatecrash one of Satines)
          Oh you have definately lit a fuse now!!....Satine and you....oh yes!!!!
          Oh and you didn't sound grumpy....it was nice of you to go to the trouble of explaining.....It can be tiresome missing most of AW's gorgeous ladies because of time diff's and other commitments but some you win ,some you loose.

Comment

Kate G all booked in for this weekend! April 1st, 9PM AEST!!!!

Comment

Sorry to see that Juliana's playdate today has been cancelled, as it's the first playdate I'd have been able to join in for some time. Can I ask for a wider spread of days (or, as I've suggested before, a poll to find the best days and times)? At present, of the 12 scheduled dates, 6 are Mondays. Is that by request? For me, Tuesday and Wednesday, mornings and afternoons, and Saturday mornings (London time) are best but I'm sure there are other people whose preferred days and times don't come up often.

Comment

Yes I have to agree with dimble somewhat,in that of the thirteen p/dates that are currently listed I am unable to join about nine of them because of timezone diffs' and my own work commitments.Most of them are daytime GMT.I know the models have other commitments outside of AW so it's always going to be difficult but ,,,,any chance of scheduling more for late hours London time.

Comment

Originally posted by dimble View Post
                  Sorry to see that Juliana's playdate today has been cancelled, as it's the first playdate I'd have been able to join in for some time. Can I ask for a wider spread of days (or, as I've suggested before, a poll to find the best days and times)? At present, of the 12 scheduled dates, 6 are Mondays. Is that by request? For me, Tuesday and Wednesday, mornings and afternoons, and Saturday mornings (London time) are best but I'm sure there are other people whose preferred days and times don't come up often.
                  A poll for members sounds great!

Comment

We actually made such a poll and got a bunch of respondents... and it was not so clear. It was difficult to formulate the question in the first place, too.

If you've ever tried to organise an online work-related meeting between three people in three divergent timezones (say, Sydney, LA, and London), you know it's pretty difficult. It's way harder in this case - dozens of models all around the world, thousands of customers all around the world, daylight savings changes, diverse preferences...

So, we got the data, now we just don't know what to do with it (below, some pics). That being said, there's not a lot obvious in the data anyway, other than "people are different". If you're a bored data analyst, please hit me on garion.hall@abbywinters.com, and I can share the data with you, to make some pretty and meaningful reports for us!

But from doing this for a few years now and and getting plenty of feedback, I think the data analysis is going to be clear: "people are different" (maybe with some bumps for evening in LA and evening in london and evening in Sydney, which is actually what we do already). One thing's for sure though: we always get complaints about scheduled times.

Click image for larger version

Name:	timezones 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	649428
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	timezones 2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	649429

Ultimately, I reckon we need to have some kinda booking system, where customers and models can interact. For example, John in Ohio can say, "I'd love to see a Playdate on Wednesday at 8pm" and models would get a notification (shown in their own timezone) of this opportunity - this is ideal for Private Playdates, and customers could even pre-pay and get a discount, that'd be good for models and customers.

Similarly, models can say, "Hey, I have some free time between 1300 and 1500 (imagine she's in Europe, ok), who wants to do a Playdate with me?" and she can take bookings (again, this is good for Private Playdates).

Of course, everyone loves the Public Playdates, cos they are free for customers and models are guaranteed income, but they are not so good for us as a business (especially if there's only a few customers present) - that's why we limit the number of Public Playdates, but don't limit Private Playdates. In the next few weeks, model Satine is joining our ranks working with Playdate models to get more models involved, which should mean more Private Playdates on the schedule (meaning, more opportunities for everyone to catch some Playdate action).

Comment

Pie Charts to the side for a minute, lovely Billie T has had to cancel her planned Playdate for this week as there is a strange internet block where she is staying and she can not get online

She is really sorry and as soon as she moves to somewhere sensible, we will get her booked in again.

For every reason possible I am very excited to have Satine joining the ranks, I am sure she will do an excellent job in balancing the needs of all. xx
                      Last edited by masie; 27 April 2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                        We actually made such a poll and got a bunch of respondents... and it was not so clear. It was difficult to formulate the question in the first place, too.

If you've ever tried to organise an online work-related meeting between three people in three divergent timezones (say, Sydney, LA, and London), you know it's pretty difficult. It's way harder in this case - dozens of models all around the world, thousands of customers all around the world, daylight savings changes, diverse preferences...

So, we got the data, now we just don't know what to do with it (below, some pics). That being said, there's not a lot obvious in the data anyway, other than "people are different". If you're a bored data analyst, please hit me on garion.hall@abbywinters.com, and I can share the data with you, to make some pretty and meaningful reports for us!

But from doing this for a few years now and and getting plenty of feedback, I think the data analysis is going to be clear: "people are different" (maybe with some bumps for evening in LA and evening in london and evening in Sydney, which is actually what we do already). One thing's for sure though: we always get complaints about scheduled times.

[ATTACH]41942[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH]41943[/ATTACH]

Ultimately, I reckon we need to have some kinda booking system, where customers and models can interact. For example, John in Ohio can say, "I'd love to see a Playdate on Wednesday at 8pm" and models would get a notification (shown in their own timezone) of this opportunity - this is ideal for Private Playdates, and customers could even pre-pay and get a discount, that'd be good for models and customers.

Similarly, models can say, "Hey, I have some free time between 1300 and 1500 (imagine she's in Europe, ok), who wants to do a Playdate with me?" and she can take bookings (again, this is good for Private Playdates).

Of course, everyone loves the Public Playdates, cos they are free for customers and models are guaranteed income, but they are not so good for us as a business (especially if there's only a few customers present) - that's why we limit the number of Public Playdates, but don't limit Private Playdates. In the next few weeks, model Satine is joining our ranks working with Playdate models to get more models involved, which should mean more Private Playdates on the schedule (meaning, more opportunities for everyone to catch some Playdate action).

Thanks for this detailed insight into how it all shakes out.
                        I love the idea of being able to plan things more closely with customers. It is the easiest way to save money! It'd be nice to coordinate with other models in the same way. Like, if models could email each other about finding a Playdate replacement if they know they're going to be ill/unavailable.

In my Abbyland dictatorship, I would have each of the more experienced cammodels take one of "The Big Three" time-zones, like, once a month, & supplement with more privates afterwards. Models that are less experienced, shouldn't be disadvantaged, but shouldn't be asked to uphold Prime Time audiences on their own. Less Experienced models should work through a month or two of less-desirably timed dates, while more ladies are trained. It would definitely keep the schedule full!

Comment

Any news of Jay playdate ?

Comment

alrek, our apologies, due to a scheduling mishap, she was online an hour later than scheduled.

Comment

Hello, I just want to know why just 3 playdates are scheduled right now ! Love AW Hope to have some news of the beautiful Masie. Love you everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
                                Hello, I just want to know why just 3 playdates are scheduled right now ! Love AW Hope to have some news of the beautiful Masie. Love you everyone.
                                Nearest playdate I see is Willa on the 19th of june, which playdates did you see scheduled?

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
                                  Yes,I was wondering the same thing actually.I hope all is well and looking forward to some more playtime with more lovely abby girls!!!!

Comment

I am BACK on the Playdate mission and you should see the number of booked Playdates rocketing upwards soon! Masie xx

Comment

Can't wait....Woo HOOOO!!!

Comment

Hi,,,Anybody in Abbyland control centre got any news on Jess G's playdate??
                                        I've got a green "now" icon,but no Jess.???

Comment

This is an apology from Jess G - she was unable to keep her Playdate this morning as something unexpected happened. We are talking with her to try and rebook this soon. Masie

Comment

This is an apology from Jess G - she was unable to keep her Playdate this morning as something unexpected happened. We are talking with her to try and rebook this soon. Masie
                                            thnx for the reply,,,hope all is ok with her .Things happen we all know,,,,,maybe catch the lovely lady another time!!

Comment

Thanks for your understanding x

Comment

Hi Team,

i see Caramel S is back with an shoot in a month (her shoots in 2012 - especialy 25 Oct 2012 - are so sexy); do you know we will see her in a playdate in the future?

Thanks

Comment

Just wanted to leave a note here to thank Daniela for an absolutely marvelous first playdate! She is such a sweetheart and so beautiful, and it was clear she was having lots of fun chatting about her shoots, singing for us and playing with both of her pretty toys. Within minutes of her orgasm, she was already excitedly talking about planning another playdate, so definitely mark your calendars when it's scheduled if you weren't there today. Daniela is a delight!

Special thanks to our pal Masie for joining the chat and helping fix some technical issues. As you can imagine, Masie was full of fun questions for Daniela, as well as sexy suggestions for things she could do on camera, up to and including sweetly encouraging her to orgasm. It was a bit like being on set while Masie was directing a shoot, and it was extra-fun to have a model enjoying all of Daniela's sexiness along with us.

Comment

Thanks for the shout out MassFan - I agree Daniela did an amazing first Playdate and I will be sure to get her next one booked in as soon as I can!

Comment

Hi Masie, has Dalia's playdate been cancelled, its 21.23 as I write this and there is no sign of it starting.

Comment

Update, just seen that it has been rescheduled for this Friday, thanks for the quick updating of the site.

Comment

Sorry I did stick an announcement up on the site but didn't update the boards before going to bed. As it was Dalia's first Playdate she had a few issues setting up and as we were 30 minutes in and still nto finished we decided to push back to Friday - she is very excited to joining you all then!

Comment

Sadly not all, I'll go on vacation to the mountains on Friday for a week and miss the debut of her and long-time favorite Jaclyn. Crossing fingers they will be giddy for a 2nd one soon enough.

Comment

Just want to say to the lovely Dalia ,,,,sorry I didn't just skip out when I asked for pvt with her but when she came back the timer was moving but no picture!!!Clicked pause and then nothing??Green icon was lit but couldn't re-enter???

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X