No announcement yet.

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaclyn has had to call off her Playdate for Sunday which is why it has vanished from the front page. I am talking with her to plan a new date and time - she sends her warm wishes to you all but something came up her end that she needed to deal with.

However Sunday will still be a great day as Juliana has stepped up and will be covering Sundays playdate spot!

Best wishes,

Masie x

Comment

Thanks for the prewarning Masie!!I was soo looking forward to seeing the lovely Jaclyn.Got to try and see the gorgeous Juliana if the time diffs fit ok!!

Comment

Don't know if I missed Kate's playdate ,,,maybe I am a day late,but I was sure it was scheduled for this Sat morning@02;00 gmt.Knowing me I got it wrong,,,,,anyway I hope she is well and nothing out of the way happened!!!Hope to catch her another time!!

Comment

Oh wow! I am not on the boards enough!!! Just stumbling across this thread (only read two pages) and I love how engaged a lot of people are. And there is so much interesting to read on wishes and experiences.When I have a bit more time I will try read a bit further back, but for I am commenting to follow!

Also a bit scared maybe.... like there might be general and personal feedback here.... And I only like feedback when it's done in a 'sandwich' structure. (Something positive, something to work on, something positive). Should I be afraid?

Comment

Like this ?
            Attached Files

Comment

hahaha, yes Masie, exactly!

Comment

No sign of Billie's playdate today....

Comment

good, it's not just me who thinks maybe the playdate is not going ahead, its just that I had problems accessing a previous playdate despite restarting my pc.

Comment

what a shame that it now looks like Billie T's playdate won't be going ahead, guess I'll just have to revisit one of her previous video's to make up for it.

Comment

Hi Guys, I am very sorry to report that on Sunday Billie T had a nasty allergic reaction so was unable to join us for her playdate. I am sorry for the inconvinience but I am sure you understand why she was unable to keep this appointment and join me in wishign her well. We will re book this in as soon as we can

Masie

Comment

Thanks, Masie, and all the best to Billie. I see that her most recent shoot was as long ago as last November's Guest Direction with Remie, so (a) any chance of a new shoot from Billie and (b) any chance of a playdate with Remie, who I think is one of the sexiest playdate girls there's been?

Comment

hi team,

is now Google Chrome the only working Browser for Playdates?

I prefer Firefox and it works perfect for the Playdates last month.
                          Now, it's not working anymore (picture is black).
                          Same result with Internet Explorer and Edge.

Can you fix this please?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bjc9901 View Post
                            is now Google Chrome the only working Browser for Playdates?

I prefer Firefox and it works perfect for the Playdates last month.
                            Now, it's not working anymore (picture is black).
                            Same result with Internet Explorer and Edge.

Can you fix this please?
                            I tested on latest Chrome and Firefox 54.01 and both show the 'test playdate' ok. Does the 'test playdate' (on playdate page) not work for you in Firefox? If so, what version of Firefox do you use?

Comment

Latest Firefox Version: 62.0 64-Bit

Comment

Hi guys, I have some sad news. Jaclyn has had an emergency and will not be able to join us for a Playdate tomorrow. I am sure you join me in wishing her well - we will get her rebooked once she is able to and in the mean time I am looking to fill the gap that has left us with.

Best wishes,

Masie xx

Comment

Yes Masie,,,i'm sure we all agree .Emergencies do arise and I hope whatever has come up isn't something too worrying.Lots of love from here in England!!!!
                                  I must admit I was really looking forward to racing home from work and spending half an hour with the gorgeous Jaclyn,,,,her previous p/date was great(I don't think I've encountered many people who laugh and giggle and smile as much as her.She was great fun and sooo sexy as well!!!
                                  Don't suppose you fancy filling that gap y'self do you Masie....just askin' y'know!!!!

Comment

i will always wait for Jaclyn. She is worth the waiting.

Comment

Thanks for keeping us updated, Masie! Hope everything is well with Jaclyn and she can visit with us before long. I missed her first playdate, and happytappy's description makes me excited to join her whenever she's free. I believe it'll be the longest time between I first became a fan of a model (2010!) and when I properly get to say hello to her in a playdate. (I'm also curious to ask her what it's like to work with Bobbie as a photographer!)

Comment

I agree, Jaclyn will be worth the wait and we hope to have her back with us again.

Billie T is starting to feel a bit better (please all send her lots of love when you see her as she has been a proper poorly puppy) SOOOOO she is now back on the schedule for next weekend.

As for this weekend . . . . . she's English . . . she's blond . . . she has fish that she sometimes pees on and she is my bestie - SATINE IS STANDING IN!!! Don't stand her up, pop in for a hi if you can!

Masie xx

Comment

YEA!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	1
Size:	471.1 KB
ID:	649882

I am super excited for Sunday! Let's make it a Sunday Funday hehe x

Comment

Originally posted by satine_aw View Post

I am super excited for Sunday! Let's make it a Sunday Funday hehe x
                                            Sunday?? Masie has added you for Saturday 2pm GMT. Unless you are at an Asian/Oceanic timezone then?

Comment

With dropshop above,,,,,confused now which day,,,,,My w/ends are busy but if Satine is around i've just gotta find the time,,but which day??????
                                              Oh and hope Billie is well soon!!

Comment

Sorry Masie had her Friday brain on when she put in the playdate.

Satine is 100% a SUNDAY event not a Saturday one. Sorry

Comment

Glad this kerfuffle was sorted out in time.

Comment

Speaking of kerfuffles (great word btw), Billie has asked to move her Playdate from Saturday to Friday - Please check to see if this new time fits in with your plans as I know she would love to see any of you as possible. Masie

Comment

Sunday's Satine playdate did not work in Firefox (latest version - updated during the playdate when whatever version was installed did not work) or Edge. No video with either browser.

Comment

Originally posted by ssppc57 View Post
                                                        Sunday's Satine playdate did not work in Firefox (latest version - updated during the playdate when whatever version was installed did not work) or Edge. No video with either browser.
                                                        Does the 'test playdate' play for you in your current browser(s) ?

Any errors you got ? What *did* you see if anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                          Does the 'test playdate' play for you in your current browser(s) ?

Any errors you got ? What *did* you see if anything?
                                                          With current Firefox 62.0.2 64-Bit the "test pladate" play does not play; only the AW logo is visible.

Comment

Originally posted by bjc9901 View Post
                                                            With current Firefox 62.0.2 64-Bit the "test pladate" play does not play; only the AW logo is visible.
                                                            Curious, on my older firefox it does still work but on the new 62 version it indeed fails. Will ask web-team to look into that. Chrome does work, even newest version so for the time being you may want to use that for playdates.

Comment

So Sorry this is so last minute but Sundays Playdate has just been moved to tomorrow (Saturday). Hopefully you all pick this message up in time and can pop by

Masie x

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X