No announcement yet.

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Hailey's playdate was cancelled. :-( Was really looking forward to it.

Comment

Hi meee, Hailey called to let us know that her internet fell out and while she got a technician out right away it was not going to be back in time. I did put an announcement up at the time but it looks like it did not show up for you.

We will be rebooking this as soon as possible - we are also really looking forward to this.

Have a lovely weekend, I am sorry it did not have the start you wanted.

Masie xx

Comment

Thanks for your reply Masie. Yeah it was one of the few playdates whose time was convenient for me . But still looking forward to Maia's playdate tomorrow and Laney's. And whoops. must have signed in wrong. This is laktor!

Comment

hey, I can't seem to see Laney's playdate going on now ... is this still on?

Comment

Originally posted by smoothed View Post
            hey, I can't seem to see Laney's playdate going on now ... is this still on?
            Also nothing appeared for me.

Technical difficulties or why was waking up at 4:45 am for Laney in vain?

Comment

hey folks what happened no Laney for me too list of models showed playdate now but nothing.
              I was looking forward to seeing this one the time frame was perfect to enjoy.
              Better luck next time

Comment

Unfortunately, this is becoming more common. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                  Also nothing appeared for me.

Technical difficulties or why was waking up at 4:45 am for Laney in vain?
                  You wake up that early... that's dedication!! Staff is currently looking into what happened with Laney's planned playdate as there is some confusion.

Comment

thats nothing I woke up at 03.00 am (uk time) to see Laney's public playdate but after waiting for what seemed like ages, many reloadings of the page and even restarting my pc, I eventually gave up about 03.30 and went back to bed after "watching" an old video of Laney's. At least I wasn't the only one with problems but it is starting to get a bit annoying.

Comment

I too tried to join in at 3am and found the "now live' notices contradicting the missing Laney quite frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                        You wake up that early... that's dedication!! Staff is currently looking into what happened with Laney's planned playdate as there is some confusion.
                        Well, the last few times there were no problems with her PDs and also the connection was very good with little buffering and other issues.

Also Laney is one of my favorites and most of the other are scheduled during European Day work hours, so I thought better early in the morning than never.

Comment

Hi Laney fans, I am so sorry that Laney was unable to keep this booking with you. We are trying to re book her soon.

I I try and remind all the Playdate ladies to mix up their schedules so that different time zones can enjoy time with them more easily but if you have a particular model you want to try and catch for a Playdate and she has a page in The Models speak area - please let her know the times that work best for you and I am sure they will try their best to be accommodating.

Masie xxx

Comment

Thanks Masie. 3am isn't uncomfortable as long as the date turns up.

Comment

Laney is worth "getting up" for at any time day or night.

Comment

Hey folks, we're working on a system where you can book time with a model for Private Playdates, which should alleviate some of the struggle.

Generally, Public Playdates have become more reliable, but problems still happen, sorry.

Comment

Hi guys! I just got my period (NOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOoo) and my big ol dumb uterus (it always does this to me) has forced me to reschedule my playdate tomorrow (. I believe I'll be booked back in sometime next week or at the earliest date that doesn't conflict with the other lovely models!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                    Hi Laney fans, I am so sorry that Laney was unable to keep this booking with you. We are trying to re book her soon.
                                    Laney's one of my favorite models, and her playdates are some of the things I look forward to most. Eager for word of the next booking. Please keep us posted!

Comment

Any progress with re-booking Laney? I've been checking the playdate list occasionally for some good news, but nothing yet...

Comment

Hey guys! So once again I have to move my playdate. I went to the hospital yesterday and I have a chest infection *yay* I am so sorry for continuously pushing my playdate. I miss you guys and I would love it if I could stop getting sick!!!!

Comment

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that, Bobbie! Of course we understand having to move the playdate. Feel better soon! We miss you too and we're all sending good thoughts your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
                                            Hey guys! So once again I have to move my playdate. I went to the hospital yesterday and I have a chest infection *yay* I am so sorry for continuously pushing my playdate. I miss you guys and I would love it if I could stop getting sick!!!!
                                            Look on the bright side, they found something that made you sick in hospital and you'll probably get medication to fix it. Once that's done (two weeks or so I reckon) you'll be back to healthy schedule of playdating

Comment

The last couple of times I have been able to join a public playdate, the video has been much clearer than in the past. I assume that is due to something you have done on your end. The improvement is much appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
                                                Hi Bobbie,

sadly to hear from your sickness. I hope you have no great pain and please take the time to be completely healthy.
                                                I wish you all the best, that you will get healthy soon.

Regards

Comment

Sorry - I stuffed up Willa's Playdate booking - Please don't hate me!

She is currently away visiting with people and I forgot to scheduled her Playdat for the wrong time zone which is why her Playdate was missed today.

I have spoken to her and we have re booked for tomorrow (correct time zone this time).

Be sure to pop by and see her tomorrow - really sorry my error!

Masie x

Comment

Do you think we can have a playdate soon with you Masie?

Comment

Sarah A told me that i could contact her to take a date and hour for a private session with her. But how i can contact her ?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                        Sorry - I stuffed up Willa's Playdate booking - Please don't hate me!
                                                        ...Be sure to pop by and see her tomorrow - really sorry my error!
                                                        You do a great job! Mistakes happen

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
                                                          Sarah A told me that i could contact her to take a date and hour for a private session with her. But how i can contact her ?
                                                          It would be easiest if Sarah made or had a thread in the 'models speak' section, you could ask there then. Since I don't see a thread for her in there, asking here is ok but I don't know if Sarah visits the forum and how often (and if she looks at this thread).

So... it's a bit tricky without Sarah around on the forum

Comment

Just wanted to leave a note here to thank gorgeous Alina for a truly inspiring and sexy playdate today! She is definitely appointment viewing for anyone who loves playdates, because she absolutely adores her fans and delights in talking to us about sexy things and giving us pleasure. (Today we discovered, along with her, that her perfect boobs have gotten a little bigger, which clearly made her happy!) It's clear from every second Alina is on camera that she is having the time of her life, which makes talking to her and playing with her a dream come true! We all know how amazingly beautiful she is from her stellar AW repertoire, and getting to know what a sweet, lovable and extraordinarily sexy young woman she is during her live shows is a thrill. Thanks Alina!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                                              Just wanted to leave a note here to thank gorgeous Alina for a truly inspiring and sexy playdate today! She is definitely appointment viewing for anyone who loves playdates, because she absolutely adores her fans and delights in talking to us about sexy things and us pleasure. (Today we discovered, along with her, that her perfect boobs have gotten a little bigger, which clearly made her happy!) It's clear from every second Alina is on camera that she is having the time of her life, which makes talking to her and playing with her a dream come true! We all know how amazingly beautiful she is from her stellar AW repertoire, and getting to know what a sweet, lovable and extraordinarily sexy young woman she is during her live shows is a thrill. Thanks Alina!
                                                              Hello, dear! Yesterday I read your feedback and it really made my day That`s really gave me a lot of energy to continue. Thank you so much and huge hugs to AW team
                                                              So I started to make private playdates as well, and I`ll make it today just at 12.00 GMT +2, I`m in love with fruits, so I will try to make something creative with them today)
                                                              And I would like to do more privates in the future, and will be grateful if you guys will give me a hint about the time when its more comfortable.
                                                              All contacts with you making my life better so hope to see you soon Kisses

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X