X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backstage: 435

Backstage: 435
    Attached Files

You forgot to put Aria in the model list.
    Could we see her again? She was great!

Comment

Aria is such a goddess! It was too bad there wasn't enough time to shoot a solo shoot of her when she was here. Fortunately we got to see so many gorgeous photos of her in this epic shoot.

Comment

I just saw that Aria's model page has been removed.
        I guess that she asked to be removed from AW and that we will never see her again.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
          I just saw that Aria's model page has been removed.
          I guess that she asked to be removed from AW
          No. Aria has only done the sports multi-girl shoot, never a solo-shoot. I've reported the issue with her modelpage to staff, which is a bug and will be fixed.

Aria was a bit home-sick and went back to the USA, as far as I know AW does not have more shoots of her in stock. Now if she were to come back to do more shoots.. that would be nice

Comment

Hahaha, I'll let her know she is missed. I was just showing her a few of the photos! There are so many cute photos of the girls in this set, loving looking through all of them!

Comment

She is missed: Seeing her in the Athletics Girls shoot feels just like a teaser.
              Does she plan to do a real shoot for AW?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X