Armpit licking GG Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
    Oh and Masie I licked Luciana's armpits. I think I probably licked Juliana's too, but I can't remember anymore! We did so many fun things.
    Waiting for Juliana's video with you dear.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmannissh View Post
      Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
      Oh and Masie I licked Luciana's armpits. I think I probably licked Juliana's too, but I can't remember anymore! We did so many fun things.
      Waiting for Juliana's video with you dear.
      No armpit licking in this one.... but hot to you both together....

Waiting for more.

Comment

Well, not in the video, but there's a photo that will be to your liking...

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
          Well, not in the video, but there's a photo that will be to your liking...
          Wow thanks massfan!! Missed that one

Comment

There was this video cucumber insertion i think. Sondrine licks Juliana;s super sexy armpit. Love it. Miss armpit licking GG action in ABW these days

Comment

I founded that I have that fetish this year, I never thought that an lick on my armpit it makes me feel crazy!!! lol now I want it all the time before have an orgasm!

Comment

Originally posted by adriana_e View Post
                I founded that I have that fetish this year, I never thought that an lick on my armpit it makes me feel crazy!!! lol now I want it all the time before have an orgasm!
                Wow! Thats good to know Adriana! I noticed you too like armpit kissing in some of your videos We want to see in all your videos and for longer time.. Also waiting for someone to lick that hottest armpit of yours.

Welcome to the club

Comment

I have a kindred spirit! I'm not even sure how my fetish developed, but now I'm all about the armpits. Would much prefer it if people didn't wear deodorant during intimate moments, to maximise sniffing and licking potential.

Comment

Originally posted by TallulahAW View Post
                    I have a kindred spirit! I'm not even sure how my fetish developed, but now I'm all about the armpits. Would much prefer it if people didn't wear deodorant during intimate moments, to maximise sniffing and licking potential.
                    Tallulah, your guest direction video with Hania was superhot. Liked the way you licked her soft armpits.. Instant turn on!
                    I agree, no deodorant makes it sexy! In fact the natural fragrance of armpit is itself the drive for sniffing and licking.

My life is all about armpits.. I am glad ABW gives us a bit of it to survive! Hope you shoot more video Tallulah! Waiting.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mrmannissh View Post

Wow! Thats good to know Adriana! I noticed you too like armpit kissing in some of your videos We want to see in all your videos and for longer time.. Also waiting for someone to lick that hottest armpit of yours.

Welcome to the club
                      thank you for the nice welcome! hehe sorry for answer so late!!

Comment

Any new updates ladies?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X