[Aletta & Edie] 1080p videos are missing bottom half of image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Aletta & Edie] 1080p videos are missing bottom half of image

I just noticed that the 1080p versions of part 1 and 2 of Aletta & Edie's shoot (http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...ng/aletta_edie) are not okay -- they're both missing the bottom half, only the AW logo is present.

The 1080p before and after videos are okay, the 720p versions are all okay.

It is that way for me too. I usually watch the high quality version, and not the high definition, so it has never been an issue for me.

Comment

yep same problem here, even after downloading the two parts you can only see the top half, the bottom is just a black strip with the AW logo in the corner, I'm sure this has only recently occured as I've already downloaded this at some point in the past and I don't remember any problem then.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
        yep same problem here, even after downloading the two parts you can only see the top half, the bottom is just a black strip with the AW logo in the corner, I'm sure this has only recently occured as I've already downloaded this at some point in the past and I don't remember any problem then.
        Probably because HD vids were 720p back then ? Anyway, the Standard Quality variant also suffers from this problem. Have send it on to video-tech to get it fixed.

Comment

Thanks

Should I come across other videos with issues, I'll report it immediately

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X