Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot buy top up credits

This is a message to the support team.

I am trying to buy top up credit to buy new scenes etc but when I press the top up button, I usually get the access pop up where I enter the amount of top up and also a question regarding my account, however when trying today the screen appears but it states that its "loading a question" but it doesnt and just stays like it for ages, so there is no question on screen to answer.

I have also tried to contact customer support under the help centre but when I click on support it comes up with an error page.

In case of a problem with my main pc (windows 7), I have also tried on my laptop (windows 10) but the same problems continue.

Hope someone can help.

Last edited by havijack; 24 March 2016, 12:28 PM.

Originally posted by havijack View Post
    This is a message to the support team.

I am trying to buy top up credit to buy new scenes etc but when I press the top up button, I usually get the access pop up where I enter the amount of top up and also a question regarding my account, however when trying today the screen appears but it states that its "loading a question" but it doesnt and just stays like it for ages, so there is no question on screen to answer.

I have also tried to contact customer support under the help centre but when I click on support it comes up with an error page.

In case of a problem with my main pc (windows 7), I have also tried on my laptop (windows 10) but the same problems continue.

Hope someone can help.

I'm having exactly the same problem, from both my iPad & Chromebook.

BTW for MONTHS now, all of your support pages have pointed to an error page. This makes you look very dodgy. Just saying.

Comment

Hi,

Have notified support and webteams of the two problems mentioned; support pages not working and being unable to top-up credit/account.
      Will post when more information is available, sorry for the trouble!

Comment

Hi Frans and thanks for the update, hope its fixed soon, quite a few new shoots I would like to purchase.

Comment

You should be able to topup your credits again, please let me know if there are any problems with it.

Also help/support pages now work as they should.

Comment

Hi Frans, can you pass on my thanks to the tech team, I have just topped up with no issues, sorry for the delay in replying to you, this time the problem was my end (end of the month waiting to be paid).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X