X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Bonnie C

Video masturbation: Bonnie C
    Attached Files

Bonnie is just so pretty and her masturbation study break is electrifying. Slipping out of her skirt to show off her magnificent legs that go on for miles, beautiful pert breasts with little nipples and lush pubic hair, she starts to pleasure herself with small but very powerful vibrator. Her orgasms are simply epic as she cries out in exquisite pleasure and jolts of sexual electricity cascade through her body as she writhes around uncontrollably in pure orgasmic release. She can't stop stroking her pussy and soon cums again in another explosion of bliss that leaves her shuddering and giggling with a breathy, "Oh God!"

"I had such an amazing orgasm and I realized that being watched *really* turns me on!" she writes in her note. I love when the models say that: it's wonderful to admire their pleasure while knowing that my admiration has contributed to it in some part. It's especially sexy with Bonnie, who kept her clothes while working in the AW office years ago before belatedly taking the plunge into the full AW model experience today and making the most of it. I can't wait to see how much fun she had having sex with her lovely fellow AW staffer Remie in their upcoming girl-girl!

Comment

Well. Massfan beat me to it as usual, but I wanted to chime in and mention how much I liked this one. Bonnie's climaxes were wonderfully intense, and it made for some hot viewing.

And if I ever go back to college, I want to study whatever she's majoring in.

Comment

It's so evident in this movie that Bonnie C loves sex; I am waiting with impatience her next girl-girl shooting; I think it will be a great moment of sex!

Comment

erm I think Bonnie C has a girl-girl scene coming up this weekend with Remie.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X