X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Laney

Video masturbation: Laney
    Attached Files

Laney is always a joy to watch...I cant wait to devoting a litte "me time" with Ms. Laney and watching her bring herself to an explosive orgasm....yum yum yum...

Comment

Sorry bigpapi, but I already beat you to it regarding spending a little "me time" with Laney and it was very good.

Comment

Someone asked our darling Laney during her playdate the other day if she had any more AW shoots coming up, and she thought about it for a second and said she was pretty sure they'd all been posted. I guess she forgot about this lovely adventure, but a beautiful Abby legend can't be expected to remember *every* time she's cum on camera for us, hehe. After all between six girl-girls, a host of IMs, solos and playdates, her AW orgasm count must be in the dozens now, and we love her for it. She looks wonderful here, her legs open perfectly as she rubs to a lovely pink-flushed climax, and she even humps her pillow for a bit, a sexy technique lots of girls seem to like but we don't see on camera much. Best of all, she says she's going to think about a playdate with her girl-girl partner Nichole to get herself excited, which is so sexy. We learned from her own playdate that Laney enjoys watching her own solo shoots when masturbates (so cute!), so I wonder if she'll play along with herself while watching this one..

Comment

Hi massfan3, that was me who asked Laney if she had any new shoots coming up, strange how after I posted a comment (to the AW staff) saying it would be a shame to lose the stunning Laney that this shoot suddenly appeared a day later (it wasnt even listed in the "upcoming shoots" section) but it sure brought a smile to my face and a happy feeling to some other part .
          Last edited by havijack; 21 May 2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

A Laney special from IFM. She really loves her own smell and taste. I am totally jealous. I wish she could package and market that sweet nectar! I would smear it on my face each day! lol!

Click image for larger version

Name:	laney ifm taste.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	648855

Comment

Another Laney IFM "sticky fingers"!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Laney sticky fingers ifm.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	648856

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X