More Multi-Select problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Multi-Select problems

Since the layout of the photos has changed, I've been unable to use the multi-select feature successfully. Whenever I try to download a zip file, after quite a while, I get a message that says "500 Internal Server Error." I don't think I have an internal server, so I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks

'Internal server' refers to a server from AbbyWinters, the problem is on our end not yours. Sorry about the trouble, have informed staff about it.

Comment

Hi Fran & Garion;

Multi picture save not working for Lotte and Katharine either
      Get error message says file not downloaded or pictures not in saved location or no sure pictures existed

Comment

Hi, the problem likely affects a lot if not all shoots. Staff is looking in it, sorry for the trouble!

Comment

Problem has been fixed, can you try again ?

If it still doesn't work please clear your cookies (see http://www.abbywinters.com/help/faqs...techq1#Cookies ) and try again.

Comment

I'm afraid I've just experienced the same problem. I attempted to zip up a few pages' worth of images based on a tag, and was able to do so successfully once, but I've gotten nothing but 500 errors since. I cleared my cookies per your suggestion, and also tried using a different browser (Firefox, then Edge) but it hasn't helped the situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated; it's a really cool feature that I'm pretty psyched to use.

Comment

Could you detail a bit more what you did ?

You browsed to a tag ( example would be useful ) and then activated multi-select and then what ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                Could you detail a bit more what you did ?

You browsed to a tag ( example would be useful ) and then activated multi-select and then what ?
                Sure thing. I hit browse and then searched by image for the tag "standing in the nude." I then used Multi-Select to select all on the first three pages of images. I use grid view with 50 images per page, as I'm not a fan of endless scroll, so this action selected 150 images in total. I then hit Multi-Select's custom ZIP button, which worked as intended the first time.

When I tried to select and download an additional three pages, the browser hung for a while, and then generated a 500 Internal Server Error as described by widower above. As of right now, it's very occasionally working once or twice when I first open my browser, though that might just be coincidence. My apologies if my reckless browsing is causing server snafus at the site's end

Comment

Servers should be able to handle reckless browsing just fine, don't worry

I can't repeat the problem you had right now, that's the annoying thing about 'sometimes fails' issues. I'll try some more later in the day.

Additional questions;

a. how did you select the images, manually or did you click 'all on page'
                  b. after downloading the first three pages did you clear that selection (red cross thing in multi-select box) before selecting the next three

The 'internal error' message unfortunately covers a lot of possible issues so this will take some digging/testing.

Comment

Servers should be able to handle reckless browsing just fine, don't worry
                    Phew, good to know. I selected the images via All On Page, and cleared them afterward. Actually, I didn't initially, but hitting the 250-image max made me realize my mistake, so I cleared everything and then re-selected the second set of three before hitting the ZIP button a second time.

Comment

Did some more tests and managed to re-create the timeout problem. Have notified staff with details and asked them to look into it.

Comment

Did some more tests and managed to re-create the timeout problem. Have notified staff with details and asked them to look into it.
                        Cool, thanks!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X