Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrmannissh View Post
    I just purchased a video of Anna L & Danielle Y tagged "armpit licking". However there was no armpit licking in it!! Can i get a refund please?
    I don't see any 'arm' or 'armpit' tag on that shoot or its videos? How did you see/find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
      I just purchased a video of Anna L & Danielle Y tagged "armpit licking". However there was no armpit licking in it!! Can i get a refund please?
      I don't see any 'arm' or 'armpit' tag on that shoot or its videos? How did you see/find it?
      Exactly! then why is it showing in the tag search?

Click image for larger version

Name:	issueabby.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	650334

Comment

Good question! Since I get same result if I try and I can't explain it, I've asked staff to look into it. I'd highly recommend using preview vids before buying shoots, although the specific act you're looking for might not always show in the (short) preview vids.

Comment

Good question! Since I get same result if I try and I can't explain it, I've asked staff to look into it. I'd highly recommend using preview vids before buying shoots, although the specific act you're looking for might not always show in the (short) preview vids.
          While the technical team look into it can i get a refund please? I want to use same credit to try my luck on other videos tagged
          Also, my kind of fetish is never part of preview video. It needs to be searched second by second!

Comment

While the technical team look into it can i get a refund please? I want to use same credit to try my luck on other videos tagged
            Also, my kind of fetish is never part of preview video. It needs to be searched second by second!
            That explains the request for rewind/forward via keyboard I've seen elsewhere on forum
            Refunding requests are handled by customer support, contact them via this support page.

Comment

Just kidding I don't want a refund because i love ABW

Comment

But i do want rewind/forward on keyboard please!!

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                  Hey Dimble, thanks for reporting this. Working on it, Frans of I will let you know when it's resolved.
                  May I have an update on this, please? I've not been able to open any of my tags for over two months now, and it's a bit frustrating. Thanks.

Comment

I thought I'd give it a month before coming back to this. It's now been three months since I've been able to open any of my image tags. I love Abby Winters enormously, but I'm afraid this isn't good enough.

Comment

tagged videos have disappeared again!!

Comment

Huh? What do you mean by that ?

Comment

Huh? What do you mean by that ?
                          Below link used to get 21 videos. They have come down to 4! I had tagged most of those videos for my easy reference.

Comment

Below link used to get 21 videos. They have come down to 4! I had tagged most of those videos for my easy reference.
                            https://www.abbywinters.com/amateurs...5D=armpit+lick
                            Lower your tag threshold to 1 instead of 3 at https://www.abbywinters.com/myaccount/preferences . Do note that everybody can on those tags, you may have voted on them as well but any other member can vote those tags up or down as well. As such the 'favourite' marker (heart symbol) is better to "bookmark" shoots you like, only you can change that one.

Comment

https://www.abbywinters.com/amateurs...5D=armpit+lick
                              Lower your tag threshold to 1 instead of 3 at https://www.abbywinters.com/myaccount/preferences . Do note that everybody can on those tags, you may have voted on them as well but any other member can vote those tags up or down as well. As such the 'favourite' marker (heart symbol) is better to "bookmark" shoots you like, only you can change that one.

Ya I guess Favoriting is better option. Thank you Frans

Comment

Originally posted by dimble View Post
                                I thought I'd give it a month before coming back to this. It's now been three months since I've been able to open any of my image tags. I love Abby Winters enormously, but I'm afraid this isn't good enough.
                                My regular query, I'm afraid. As ever, I'll be positive and say again how much I love AW, but.... it's now at least four months since I've been able to open any of my image tags. Please can this be sorted out?
                                Last edited by dimble; 17 July 2019, 07:08 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

My regular query, I'm afraid. As ever, I'll be positive and say again how much I love AW, but.... it's now at least four months since I've been able to open any of my image tags. Please can this be sorted out?
                                  And again. Now five months without being able to open my tags. Can something be done about this, please? (More generally, far fewer images seem to be tagged these days. I'd be interested to know how many people used to use tags and no longer do.)

Comment

Hey Dimble,

I acknowledge its been several months since you raised this issue. We've been including it in our plans to complete each month since you raised it, but its a low priority issue for us to resolve (because the feature is not used by many people), and it's several days work to fix properly.

Of course, that sucks for you. I have emailed you on your AOL account.

Comment

Thanks, Garion

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X