Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tags

Can I ask when the problems with tags are going to be sorted out? All too often a search produces no results or an incomplete list - even with your own tags, which you know exist and you know how many there are!

can you list some examples (if possible with the rsult you expect and got).

Comment

Thanks for looking at this, Frans. 'Let me show you', 'DPs simply stunning' and 'Knees up showing pussy' produced no results when I tried to open them from My Tags. They should have about 15, 30 and 5 images in them respectively. 'Ultimate voyeur 2' should have over 30 and produced 1, with the message that there may be more. I've had the latter message when opening other people's tags too.

Comment

Hi, how do you know 'Ultimate voyeur 2' should have over 30 pics? If you view a tag via 'my tags' it will filter on that tag AND if you voted for that tag on the image/item. That is why these two searches produce different results;

regular search: https://www.abbywinters.com/amateurs...timate+voyeur2 (3 results)
        via mytags: https://www.abbywinters.com/amateurs...mate%2Bvoyeur2 (1 result)

That might account for some differences, can you tell me one or more item which should be in 'Let me show you' ? Can't find that tag myself.

Comment

Thanks. I've probably misunderstood the system or missed a change somewhere. I'd assumed that if I have attached a tag to an image, I'll be able to find it in My Tags without having to do anything else. It ought to be that simple, and there was certainly a time when that's what happened. If I used to be able to open the full list, where are they all now? (It's a sign of my technical failings that I still prefer the old system of public and private lists!)

One of the images I'd tagged as Let me show you is https://www.abbywinters.com/behind_t...kstage_247_003.

Comment

Originally posted by dimble View Post
            Thanks. I've probably misunderstood the system or missed a change somewhere. I'd assumed that if I have attached a tag to an image, I'll be able to find it in My Tags without having to do anything else
            You should, yes. If you want to see other images with the same tags but which YOU haven't tagged yet, you'd need to browse that tag outside My Tags as 'My Tags' is an extra filter.

The image you linked to is very helpful as indeed it does show that tag you mention but clicking on that very same tag returns 'no results' which isn't what it should be I think. So I'll forward that to the tech. staff to look into.

Comment

Many thanks, Frans

Comment

Hi, there is indeed a problem/bug searching by (some) tags. Staff has confirmed that and will be working to fix it.

Comment

Is there any way to combine in a search tags? How can I look for models who are redhead and have natural boobs, for example?

Comment

Originally posted by vsampedro View Post
                    Is there any way to combine in a search tags? How can I look for models who are redhead and have natural boobs, for example?
                    Not sure that's possible. I'm pretty sure Chloe B or Candice fits that specific search though

Comment

Are there any tags which named "lovely talking" or "gently talking" or similar labeling?

Comment

Originally posted by akksakks View Post
                        Are there any tags which named "lovely talking" or "gently talking" or similar labeling?
                        If you type it into the searchbox (4 chars at least) and wait a bit it will drop down suggestions.

Or you can cheat and use google You can provide a "site:abbywinters.com" to a google search and it will search the entire site. Sometimes easier to find stuff, esp. combinations of items.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation, lovely models

Comment

A few miscellaneous queries on tags. (1) Using the search function on the home page to find images under a tag nearly always produces 0 results. Can this be improved, or perhaps the function should be dropped. (2) More often than not, when clicking on a tag - including my own - in order to open other images under that tag I get a 504 timeout, even when there aren't many images. (3) Is there any way of deleting your own tags when you've made a mistake in the name when creating them? It's annoying having to see my errors!

Comment

Could you give examples for #1 and #2 ? I tried some (large) tags and although images-tag-searches do take some time they DO work.

I think you down-vote your own tags, which will eventually cause them go be removed from the image. That might take 15 minutes or so, it's not instantly all the time.

Comment

Thanks, Frans. I have to admit that I've just got much better results on some random tags but, for example, Sexiest, Really horny and Hot babe all produced no results. Of my tags, I got a 504 gateway timeout after a minute, with Bedspread, The perfect body and Let me show you. Second time round Bedspread opened but the other two didn't. Third time round they did. So I get there in the end but it takes a while.

Comment

Sorry to return to this subject, when there are more interesting posts about how many times the models have had sex in one day. But opening my tags is still a problem. Attempts in the last few days to open an image tag in My Tags nearly always produces a Gateway 504 timeout or, if not that, then a 0 result or, if not that, an incomplete list. And the same thing happens when I try opening the tag from the list of tags under an image, which is something that's not happened before. I know Frans will try to help as usual but would like to know if this is just me/my computer or whether other people have similar problems opening tags.

Comment

Hi dimble, I can't help much with that other than confirm that it does happen for me/on my computer as well. Have asked tech support to look into this.

Comment

Thanks, Frans. Any update from the tech people? I'm unable to open any of my tags, and it's now taking much longer to open other people's tags as well - more often than not I get a gateway time-out.

Comment

Hey Dimble, thanks for reporting this. Working on it, Frans of I will let you know when it's resolved.

Comment

Why suddenly many of those tags went missing?? Earlier "Armpit lick" tag (My personal fetish) had 22 videos listed. I tagged most of them for people with same interest.. They are all gone I have bought most of the videos and at times I watch them again searching through the tags. But looks like the tag is removed or something wrong.. Please help.

Comment

I see 17 results for https://www.abbywinters.com/amateurs...5D=armpit+lick , so looks ok to me? (I do wonder how a solo shoot could have that tag though ;-))

Comment

And I see only 4!

Click image for larger version

Name:	alick.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	650330

Comment

Got to chip in and say when I search tags (for example ),portrait and pussy,the results can be completely random and seemingly nothing to do with the tag .....Is it me ,or am I doing something wrong.I am a pps member ,,,,,Is this search facility only available to subscription members only??

Comment

Originally posted by mrmannissh View Post
                                                  And I see only 4!
                                                  Try changing your tags-threshold setting at https://www.abbywinters.com/myaccount/preferences 'Content' tab.

Comment

Originally posted by happytappy1 View Post
                                                    Got to chip in and say when I search tags (for example ),portrait and pussy,the results can be completely random and seemingly nothing to do with the tag .....Is it me ,or am I doing something wrong.I am a pps member ,,,,,Is this search facility only available to subscription members only??
                                                    No. What do you mean by random, do returned shoots not have that tag ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                      And I see only 4!
                                                      Try changing your tags-threshold setting at https://www.abbywinters.com/myaccount/preferences 'Content' tab.
                                                      Thanks! I checked "Hide Penises" and it worked

Comment

I just purchased a video of Anna L & Danielle Y tagged "armpit licking". However there was no armpit licking in it!! Can i get a refund please?

Comment

Also Laura P & Marina M video is wrongly tagged which i purchased

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                            And I see only 4!
                                                            Thanks! I checked "Hide Penises" and it worked
                                                            Be aware that by setting that threshold to 1 (one) your results will include any shoots to which even a single member has applied the tag you're looking for. That might get you results that don't match the tag. If you find a shoot that has a tag you think it shouldn't have, please vote the tag DOWN. See also: https://support.abbywinters.com/whats-with-tagging

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X