Looking for a video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a video

There is a video that I believe is a solo intimate moment, but I can't locate it. Can't remember the model's name either. In the video, the model I think dreams about another model also being there, and this second girl appears in front of her and starts to touch herself, so it basically turns into a double intimate moment, but I think only the one model is credited in this video. It may also be listed as a solo video, but in either case, I can't find it. The video was released in the last year or two. Can anyone help? Thanks.

It sounds like you might be thinking of this solo featuring adorable Katherine J, who talks about how she loves to watch other people get off, and then Paula suddenly appears naked beside her and they pleasure themselves together. (Katherine makes similar guest appearance in Paula's solo stills...) It's quite lovely, and it stuck in my mind because they did a girl-girl soon after and talked in the before video about how hot it made them to play together: "We were both like, we need to fuuuck..." Katherine says as they giggle. So cute. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by massfan3; 6 August 2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Yes! Thanks massfan3! I thought it may have been a solo instead of an IM but I've downloaded so much over the years and could not remember the model's name, so finding it was going to be hard. If it was listed as an IM, it would have been so much easier. Looks like Paula's solo shoot was done in the same location as Katherine J's.
      Last edited by laktor; 7 August 2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Happy to help! I'm glad the silly amount of AW knowledge filling my brain is good for something. Have fun revisiting the video!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X