X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Livia V & Yara

Lesbian Sex: Livia V & Yara
    Attached Files

So excited we are getting to see Livia in a girl-girl shoot, and even better with Yara too! Looking forward to seeing the still and watching the video, the preview clip was very sexy.

Comment

AW has been on an amazing hot streak lately: just in the past few weeks we've gotten Bobbie's joyous return and an epic best friend threesome, but I think this has to be my most anticipated shoot of the year so far! Livia is so incredibly beautiful and it is fantastic to see her at last make the plunge into girl-girl! She's flirted with her lovely real-life pal Yara on the boards and Yara mentioned in a playdate that Livia was her absolute number one choice for a girl-girl partner, so this was clearly a dream come true for them. It's extra-special for me since I took the hint from the girls and suggested this pairing on the girl-girl wishlist thread a year ago this month, and here they are! It's been a while since one of my girl-girl ideas has become reality, and it's such a thrill.

The stills are so steamy and I'll be back to lavish more compliments on the girls after the video. In the meantime, if anyone hasn't met Livia yet (I assume everyone is a fan of AW legend Yara by now!), her past shoots are just delightful, and the solo where she does sexy things with a bowl of fruit is an all-time classic. Her thread also gives a great sense of what a friendly, charming person she is. Check it out!

Comment

To the tech team, I'm having problems downloading the full 1080p HD versions of the above scene, all three videos start downloading ok but after a minute the length of time goes from a few minutes to over 5 hours for the longest video, eventually I get a message that the download has failed, try to restart but with the same outcome.

I have tried three times on my main PC, there is no problem with my internet as I succeeded in downloading some files from another website, I have also attempted the download with my backup PC but with the same result, I can say that the HQ versions download without any issues.

ps. by the way my main PC is running latest version of Firefox under Windows 7 and my backup PC is running latest version of Chrome under Windows 10.

pps. just tried again but now download time is over 8 hours.

ppps. tried streaming the HD version but loads very slowly and eventually comes up with a message saying "error loading media-file could not be played".
        Last edited by havijack; 8 October 2016, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Hello,
          I can confirm this. There is a problem with the download of the 1080p video (did not try the other formats).
          Thanks.

Comment

Hello,
            now successful download of the 1080p video, download speed in normal range (by the way: great video - wow!)
            Thanks.

Comment

Confirmed, everything back to normal, just downloaded all the HD video's without any problems, seems like all it needed was a another 24 hours.

Comment

With her luxuriously curly dark hair, adorable smile, distinctively pretty aquiline nose and slender, beautiful body, Livia is a vision of loveliness and it's wonderful to watch her make love on camera for the first time. She is clearly delighted to finally have a chance to play with her sweet friend Yara, and their friendship and the long, flirtatious buildup to the shoot creates a steamy, charged atmosphere. The kisses they share are deep and meaningful, and their smiles and laughter as they undress and admire each other's beautiful body are so charming.

The energy between the girls sparkles, as each stroke and lick brings excited gasps and whimpers of bliss, and the receiver's face flushes bright pink while her partner admires the pleasure with a warm smile. As the girls note in the after video when they exchange compliments, Yara and Livia both have absolutely gorgeous pussies, and the camera crew makes sure to get lots of beautiful angles to watch them being pleasured. Yara looks so pretty on her hands and knees being penetrated from behind, moaning as Livia gently tugs Yara's lovely red hair with a mischievous grin. Yara then returns the favor with some tender, passionate oral on Livia, gliding her tongue around Livia's luscious pubic hair and lovely pink labia to give her a breathtaking orgasm.

The girls mention in the before that they both love humping their partner's leg and they indulge in a beautiful round of this sexy activity, holding each other close in a warm, loving embrace as Livia grinds her thigh between Yara's legs. Livia's lovely round bum bounces sweetly as they mesh together and Yara has a beautiful climax that makes Livia exclaim "Wow!" as they giggle and kiss. After some sweet cuddles, Livia has a gentle, mid-kiss request: "Yara? Can you make me cum again?" With a laugh, Yara happily obliges as Livia reclines on the floor with her legs open so Yara can passionately finger, lick and suck her pussy, bringing Livia to an electrifying orgasm that seems to go on forever. She writhes on the floor, involuntarily flexes her hands, cries out and moans with giggles of disbelief, keeps tensing up with aftershocks even as Yara kisses her, and generally looks like she's experiencing as much pleasure as a girl can get. It's so beautiful.

One special detail I noticed about this shoot is that, surprisingly given the home office in Amsterdam, this is the first AW girl-girl shoot pairing two Dutch girls in almost three years, since Noa and Gisela played beside the lake (not counting Yara and Noa sharing a few one-on-one moments in the midst of their orgy with Gretchen and Rosa). The shoots have been populated with gorgeous girls from all over the world since then, but Yara and Livia showcase the special sweetness and beauty of Dutch ladies, and it's delightful to see. In her 14(!) girl-girls, newly minted shooter Yara has established herself as one of the greatest of Abby girls. I dearly hope Livia had an amazing time and will consider doing more girl-girl shoots, because she is just delightful. Thanks girls!

Comment

Yara and Livia both have absolutely gorgeous pussies, and the camera crew makes sure to get lots of beautiful angles to watch them being pleasured. Yara looks so pretty on her hands and knees being penetrated from behind, moaning as Livia gently tugs Yara's lovely red hair with a mischievous grin. Yara then returns the favor with some tender, passionate oral on Livia, gliding her tongue around Livia's luscious pubic hair and lovely pink labia to give her a breathtaking orgasm.

Livia and Yara are wonderul . I love to see their wet excited hairy pusssies and they kiis and caress each other so lovingly. both are so beautiful

Comment

I loved also to watch the girls with their boy friends

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X