Girl Girl videos with squirting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl Girl videos with squirting

Any recommendations for such videos? no results when searching with squirting or squirt as a tag

Great question! Here are a few shoots involving this special sexy event that come to mind for me. First, adorable Maylin is an absolute squirt goddess who simply gushes just about every time she orgasms for us, whether alone or with a friend. The amazing squirts she has while having sex with Luna, Uma and Anjali are particularly memorable (Anjali lives out a fantasy by having Maylin squirt on her face, while Maylin manages to squirt all over the shooters with Uma and Luna).

Paula squirts twice in her girl-girl with Katherine: first during mutual masturbation, then teaching a delighted Katherine how to finger her to another squirt. Lovely Dahlia drenches the bedsheets when she's pleasured by Yara in their intense shoot together, and going back into the archives a bit, Irene squirts during the first orgasm she's given by Chloe in their shoot.

Those are the best examples I can think of right now. Have fun! There may be more shoots on the horizon: given how much pretty Juliana squirts in her masturbation videos and boy-girl, I'm looking forward to her upcoming girl-girl with Ana...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X