X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Lucy A

Nude girl Lucy A
    Attached Files

In one of her recent playdates, our darling Laney revealed that she was bringing one of her best friends to Amsterdam so they could do a girl-girl together, and the picture of the day reveals that friend was Lucy. "You guys are gonna love her: she's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen," Laney promised, and Lucy's breathtaking solo reveals that Laney was speaking the truth (not that we'd ever doubt her!). Lucy is so incredibly pretty with her sweet smile, gorgeously nerdy glasses, perfectly slender body and magnificent pussy adorned with wonderfully fluffy blond pubic hair. I'll have more to say after "meeting" her in the video, but I didn't want to pass up the first opportunity to give Lucy a warm welcome! Just like Laney, she's an absolutely perfect Abby girl.

Comment

well done Massfan3, you are right....the length of those georgeously long legs! phew...i imagine it could take all day long to drag ones tongue from one big toe down her sexy feet and calfs, then thighs, then....*sigh*, her lovely hairpie...all the way up to the other foot.....then off course back again...what a work out...! yum!

Comment

Meeting Lucy in her video is an absolute joy! What a beautiful, sweet, soft-spoken, intelligent young woman: the kind of new Abby model who captivates from the very first frame and makes devoted fans of everyone who sets eyes on her loveliness. Adorned in adorable leggings printed with kittens and a sexy leotard, she engagingly discusses her love of art, music, literature and living in Berlin and it's easy to imagine her hitting it off with her similarly warm and lovely pal Laney. Once she's naked, her body is so luxuriously pretty, especially her two favorite features: her amazingly long legs and pert, pretty boobs ("there's nothing wrong with small breasts!" she says with a bright smile, and I couldn't agree more).

As she opens her legs to share some lovely, intimate closeups, she notes that people always think of her as cute and innocent (words that I must confess kept running through my head as I admired her). "But I feel like that possibly changes when I get into the bedroom," she says with a grin. "I guess maybe they're a bit shocked, like "no, you're too cute!" Since she has girl-girl with Laney coming up, along with a playdate and possibly more shoots, I can't wait to explore that side of her a bit more: it's going to be magical. Thanks Lucy! You're amazing.

Comment

I think Im in love...

Comment

Message to the tech team at AW, the 1080p download for Lucy A's intimate video does not appear to be working, have now tried three times, everything starts ok but quickly goes downhill with the download time creeping up to 25 mins, the HQ version downloads without any problems.

post update, weird after waiting an hour to try again, the 1080p version has downloaded without any problems.
            Last edited by havijack; 15 November 2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X