Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newer videos look unnatural (motion enhancement?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newer videos look unnatural (motion enhancement?)

I have been noticing that the newer videos (roughly from around June 2016) look a bit 'odd'. They look similar to when I have the motion enhancement feature on my TV turned on; movements look unnaturally jerky (no pun intended) and almost as if the video is being played slightly faster than it should be.

I've tried different options: streaming, download of all the available formats, playback on mobile phone, pc, TV, different codecs but always the same results. It's a real shame because I find it very distracting.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hi henkdenk, I can't say I have noticed any problems with the newer video's looking unnatural whilst watching them (both on my pc and a 55 inch tv), the difference between the older 1080p video's (not the upscaled ones) and the newer ones was quite a shock when first released, the clarity of the image especially noticing things (all good) about the models that hadn't come to our attention before (like erect nipples).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X