X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Amanda B & Tallulah

Lesbian Sex: Amanda B & Tallulah
    Attached Files

Lots more compliments to come after the video, but after the stills I just had to say thank you Abby for putting together such a wonderful pairing! It's fantastic to have lovely Tallulah back in girl-girl action for the first time in nearly three years, matched up with utterly gorgeous Amanda. This promises to be a classic for all of us who love girls with cute glasses and spunky personalities, which extends to the shooters here, as pretty Zoey makes her debut behind the camera! Looking forward to that and to seeing why the police got involved (!).

Comment

Dear website productors, I have to say I feel cheated and mucked by this!!!!!!

The reason is I see the video preview you post some time ago, and there is foot fetisg content, and so since I am a great fan of foot fetish I decide to buy it. And in the shoot itself, that content is not there!!! Are you fucking kidding me??? Is it just a trick to make people who like this action buy this shoot, and then there is not in the actual video??? Or you don't know how to make your job and you delete scenes???

This for me is unprofessional, deception and irrespecutful of your customers. I was so glad that after a long time I would see a video with foot fetish action, as I have posted here and requested to include more such action in the shoots, but I just regret renewing my balance and paying to see something that I was really expecting impatiently and finally left me unsatisfied.

Thank you very much for making me waste my money and time for something I did not enjoy and giving me false hopes!!! I hope you are happy for losing a customer.

Comment

Originally posted by gregkyr View Post
        Dear website productors, I have to say I feel cheated and mucked by this!!!!!!
        Hi,

I'm sorry that you didn't find the content you wanted in this video. I'll ask staff to check the preview-video as it seems to have content which isn't in the main vid as published. Don't know how that happened but it's definitely not intentional.

p.s. I've removed your duplicate post in the other forum, no point posting the same post twice as we read all of them

Comment

"Would you say that you're bi, or...what do you identify as?" Tallulah gently asks.
          Amanda thoughtfully ponders this important question before responding, "I just really like to fuck!"
          "Same, same! I find quite a broad spectrum of people attractive," Tallulah responds, as the girls share a warm laugh. They clearly realize they've found a kindred spirit in each other, and their connection confirms for all of us that these beautiful young women are quintessential Abby girls.

Their intense sexual energy smolders as they kiss deeply and caress each other under their summery dresses in the doorway as soon as the video starts rolling. Amanda hikes up Tallulah's dress, pulls down her panties, and starts giving deep oral before 60 seconds have passed, and we know we're in for veritable feast of steamy girlsex. I just adore these girls: they're so pretty with their sexy-geeky glasses and bright smiles, and Amanda's soft curves look lovely matched with Tallulah's fit body.

Underneath their sweet looks, they both have voracious sexual appetites and are committed to doing everything they can to give and receive pleasure, including a shared love of anal licking. I'm not sure we've ever seen two Abby girls worship their partner's bum with her tongue as much as these two, and it's so sexy. At one point, Amanda in on her tummy being absolutely ravished: she's rubbing her clit while Tallaluh is fingering her while alternating between spanking her bum and licking it deeply. It looks like about the most pleasure a person can get, and from Amanda's hot moans, sounds like it, too. She soon give Tallulah the same sexy treatment, Amanda's face deep in Tallulah's bottom, as Tallulah bucks her hips in orgasmic release. "Thank you!" she sighs, utterly spent, as the girls cuddle and share deep kisses.

The girls also share a lovely 69 featuring great views of Amanda's gloriously pretty pussy being licked and rubbed as Tallulah moans, as well as wet, saliva-drenched kisses as Tallulah tells Amanda "You're so pretty!" with a sparkling smile. But the highlight for me is Amanda's epic orgasm, her head dangling off the bed as Tallulah eagerly rubs her as deeply as possible and Amanda nearly explodes with rapturous pleasure. Seeing Amanda cum is always awe-inspiring: she's so, so pretty and being able to share her incredibly intense climaxes is just electrifying.

A great shoot all around, from the sexy models to the excellent camera work by cute, talented newbie shooter Zoey and AW master Masie. (Zoey and Tallulah have both done girl-girls with adorable Sabina, who gets a shout-out in the after video discussion of best kissers!) I was a bit unnerved to hear the police interrupted the shoot to make sure the girls were of legal age (!), but despite that hiccup, everyone involved created yet more AW magic. Thanks everyone!

Comment

and by the way, I think the new look Tallulah is gorgeous !

Comment

Originally posted by gregkyr View Post
              The reason is I see the video preview you post some time ago, and there is foot fetish content, and so since I am a great fan of foot fetish I decide to buy it. And in the shoot itself, that content is not there
              Hi Gregkyr, content you wanted is actual in the mainvid at 39:48 onwards, happy viewing!

Comment

One of my all time favourite girl/girl vids. Adore girls with beautiful natural bush and these two models are blessed with two of the finest bushes you could see. Also love watching Amanda B orgasm. All up, fantastic vid.

Comment

I also thought we were a wonderful pairing It was super fun with Tallulah, she is a babe. Glad you like watching me have an orgasm, menddd... I love it too! Haha, I forgot about the police interruption. That was the last thing I was expecting on shoot! Nothing illegal going on there, we're just having heaps of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                    "Would you say that you're bi, or...what do you identify as?" Tallulah gently asks..... Thanks everyone!
                    Hi, massfan seeing this wonderful erotic film and reading your description makes it even better. I will see this films many and rub my dick with great pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by amanda_b View Post
                      I also thought we were a wonderful pairing It was super fun with Tallulah, she is a babe. Glad you like watching me have an orgasm, menddd... I love it too! Haha, I forgot about the police interruption. That was the last thing I was expecting on shoot! Nothing illegal going on there, we're just having heaps of fun!
                      Hi@Amanda,
                      I just want to say that you are giving me a wonderful time. I am so glad to share the emotions of your fucking.

Comment

Thanks Karl1960, it's nice to hear that people are still having fun reading my review...six years after I wrote it! I know Tallulah and Amanda would be delighted to hear how much you enjoy their work.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X