Hail the Photographers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hail the Photographers!

However lovely the AW ladies unquestionably are, we can appreciate them only because there are talented photographers behind the camera. While I could never match their skill, I have done enough studio work with models in the past to appreciate the technical challenges (lighting, focus and much else) and - even more important - the interpersonal skills that coax the smiles, the dimples, the appealing glances, and the subtly-arranged (OK -sometimes not-so-subtle - Yay!) poses that bring us back so loyally.

I assure you that a days shoot is often hard work, and success possible only due to a special and rare skill set.

So, I wonder if we could ask for some hint as to who these people are, where they acquired their talents, and what they do when not involved in what most of us would consider the ultimate dream job?

What a lovely compliment for the wonderful staffers! The Abby team is indeed incredibly talented in every way. They're gifted artists and lovely people who make the shoots a lot of fun, as we always hear from the models on the boards, in their notes and in playdates. As you may know, (nearly) all the shooters are women and a fair number of them have modeled themselves. They're always making backstage appearances on the Picture of the Day page, so you can get a bit of a sense of who they are that way. And I'm sure we'd all love it if they dropped by the boards to share more here about what I have to agree must be the ultimate dream job!

Of the shooters who have been models, you can get to know what awesome, friendly, super-sexy people they from their delightful shoots: here are just a few: Masie, Misha, Nichole and Kalina. Enjoy!
    Last edited by massfan3; 2 November 2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Thank you so much for your appreciation Massfan3! It's been an incredible experience at Abbywinters so far. Working among such talented people is very inspiring and quite delightful.
      I can't be enough grateful for it.
      And We do our best to deliver beautiful and sexy shoots for your pleasure!
      X

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
      What a lovely compliment for the wonderful staffers! The Abby team is indeed incredibly talented in every way. They're gifted artists and lovely people who make the shoots a lot of fun, as we always hear from the models on the boards, in their notes and in playdates. As you may know, (nearly) all the shooters are women and a fair number of them have modeled themselves. They're always making backstage appearances on the Picture of the Day page, so you can get a bit of a sense of who they are that way. And I'm sure we'd all love it if they dropped by the boards to share more here about what I have to agree must be the ultimate dream job!

Of the shooters who have been models, you can get to know what awesome, friendly, super-sexy people they from their delightful shoots: here are just a few: Masie, Misha, Nichole and Kalina. Enjoy!

Comment

Hi Giulia! It's so nice to hear from you. You're very welcome for the compliments, of course: I can't thank you enough for all your hard work you do to create amazing shoots. The work you've done as a shooter has indeed been beautiful and sexy and given me lots of pleasure. I've noticed several models saying in their handwritten bios that they love working with you, which makes me really happy.

We've seen glimpses of you in the backstage shots, but unlike some of your colleagues, I feel like we haven't been formally introduced to you yet, so if you get a chance to share the story of how you came to work for AW and what you love about shooting erotica, I'd be fascinated to learn more about you. Getting to know the lovely people behind the shoots makes AW even more exciting for me. Welcome to the boards!

Comment

When u do the interviews before/ after the scenes it would be great to get a shot of the interviewer in it!

Comment

Hi Rexoper - that is something we have been talking about a lot over the last 6 months and we hope to experiment with this as some point (although this is not a promise, we are yet to have firm plans to start adding this in).

Personally if I am on set I will swing my camera to my fellow shoot in the after video if she is pulling great faces (or crying MISHA!)

Thank you for all your kind words lovely people

Masie xxx

Comment

I'm 100% in favor of seeing the shooters on camera more often! Not only are you all so lovely, but it is a chance to see the special connection between the models and the people capturing their beauty. I love when the models write in their notes about how comfortable and happy the shooters made them feel. The warmth and friendliness and caring of the girls behind the camera is the secret ingredient that makes AW so special. Misha's beautiful tears of joy at watching Gina and Immie make love illustrates that perfectly.

Comment

I just wanted to leave a note here to compliment the wonderful work of the new AW models-turned-shooters Yara, Ashley, Zoey and Lynn! They've been doing a stellar job operating the second camera on girl-girls lately, assisting gifted shoot maestro Guilia, who has seamlessly taken over the lead role from Masie. The girl-girls over the last few months have been distinguished by absolutely gorgeous camerawork that perfectly captures the beauty of the models, particularly in closeups that manage to focus on the sexy action while still making sure we can admire the girls' pretty faces and beautiful bodies. It's always sweet to hear the new shooters talk during the interviews, having gotten to know what lovely people they are in their shoots. Since they've been on the other side of the camera, they've very kind and supportive of their fellow models, which is so lovely. Keep up the amazing work, girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X