X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Lucy A

Video masturbation: Lucy A
    Attached Files

Lucy is magnificently pretty, and it is simply hypnotic to join her on her first AW masturbation adventure recorded for posterity (following an utterly delightful playdate!). She looks wonderful at the beginning in her T-shirt and cute panties that just barely cover her gorgeous pussy, but soon she slips them off and indulges completely in her pleasure fully nude. She keeps her amazing long legs open to give us a perfect view of each expert stroke, revealing herself to be a girl who absolutely loves to masturbate and knows just what she needs to sink deeply into rapturous enjoyment. Eyes closed and brow furrowed, she keeps herself on the edge of orgasm for almost the entire 21 minutes, rubbing her pretty labia in a variety of sexy techniques. A long last, she cums with deep, breathy moans as she releases her exquisite pent-up pleasure, then melts contentedly into her pillows.

Those of us who had a preview of this video, so to speak, when we joined her for her playdate learned that Lucy is a sweetheart who loves to share her pleasure with her fans. Though she quietly curls up when she's finished here, I couldn't help but think back to her sweet words for us at the end of the playdate: "Wow, I came really hard! I hope you guys came really hard, too!" Looking forward to lots more adventures with Lucy!
    Last edited by massfan3; 17 November 2016, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X