Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A perfect pairing, pleeeeeze! (Lucy A/Billie T)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A perfect pairing, pleeeeeze! (Lucy A/Billie T)

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming IM with new model Lucy A. She sure looks like a real gem! How about a GG with she and our lovely Billie T? The two would be stunning together! Thank you for continuing to produce the best of the best. No-one beats Abby!

Seconded! That sounds like a great match of two sweet, pretty Aussies. I bet they'd have a lot of fun together.

Comment

If you want to see two pretty "Aussies" together then don't forget that the lovely Lucy A has recently filmed her first g/g shoot with the equally stunning Laney and according to her last playdate it was "a great day" therefore this a message to the person at AW who decides what shoots are "upcoming" can we please have this shoot available to view before Xmas, I know this might be a tough ask but I'm sure I am not the only person on this site that wants to see it.

Comment

I only just discovered this thread, but I third that! Lucy looks lovely. I'm keen as a bean! x

Comment

I think it's a bit hard make a WL since we just don't know if it's possible bring back models who were shoot around 3 years ago.
          But, if it so, I'd like to pair up Sadie (from 2013) and Kirsa.
          The way Sadie touches her partner is unique as she teases herself doing that. Kirsa is the opposite, a little shy.

Comment

Thank you for your participation in this thread Billie! You are certainly one of my favorite models here at AW. I also saw you with Flora on another site ... shhhhhh ;-) . You are so sexy! Hope we can see another appearance from you on AW again very soon! Very bet wishes. -- glatogal

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X