Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorting Options for Fave Pictures

Hi, I'm relatively new to AW.

I'm wondering why I can't sort my favorite pictures by model name. I can sort them randomly (which is kind of cool), and by release date (which doesn't seem to sort accurately), but not by name. Seems arbitrary, considering the sort-by-name option when browsing the model section of the website.

Also, instead of creating a new thread, maybe someone can answer this question too. Why are some pictures titled with an "r_" before the model's name, and others not??

Thanks -eejjooss

Originally posted by eejjooss View Post
    Also, instead of creating a new thread, maybe someone can answer this question too. Why are some pictures titled with an "r_" before the model's name, and others not??
    Hi,

Pictures/shoots with r_ in front of them are 2nd or later shoots of the same model, so called 'redux' (or 'comes back') shoots.

You'd have to sort a those pics by shootname, as some shoots have multiple models. Not sure why that's currently not possible though.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X