Site down for maintenance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site down for maintenance?

Why has this site gone down for maintenance twice in the past few days? That's what the message says and it's usually down for a few hours. What's going on as I've never seen this before?

There was a problem day before yesterday, but that took about 15 minutes to fix, certainly not hours. Where did you see that message that long?

Do note that you need to go to a regular page on the site (i.e. members mainpage) again in your browser yourself. Refreshing the maintenance message page itself won't do anything.

Comment

I saw it twice in 3 days. Went on to do other things online for awhile and came back. Was still there. May not have been hours, but certainly more than a few minutes.

Comment

strange.. but all works well for you now/recently ?

Comment

All is ok at the moment. It's been 2 or 3 days since it happened last. Hope I don't see it again. Strange that no one else saw it.

Comment

I saw it, but thought little of it since it didn't last long. Certainly more than a few minutes, though.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X