Idea: Model Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea: Model Stories

I would like to see a section on model stories. In some of the video shoots (particularly the gg ones), the models sometimes relate stories from their lives. Such as the first time with a girl, early encounters, recent encounters, particularly memorable encounters, etc. Reality - very interesting and sexy.

The content could be relevant extracts from video shoots, or models who are interested in relating their experiences can do a video shoot telling their story or stories. Or a Q and A with the camera operator.

Or models with a literary bent can write down their stories.

Hi Thepbear - If I understand correctly this is kind of like the abbywinters Education videos we have done but this time the model doesn't answer questions about 'How a man should talk to her' but this time they all answer the same intimate question like 'my first kiss was...' ?

Do you think this would work best if we shot new content or like with The Old Editors Choice compilations if we gather this information from existing shoots?

Comment

Hi Maisie

You have understood my idea perfectly.

As brilliant as I think my idea is, I'm not sure it justifies separate shooting. Edits of old shoots (perhaps as a collage) would be good. And for future shoots, the models can incorporate these sort of questions in the "Before" shoot (and can be edited later). I don't know about the logistics of this, but maybe some models can get together next to a fireplace and exchange their intimate stories. Sort of "kiss and tell".

I suppose it is a bit of an exercise in education, but a bit more subtle than a classroom.

PBear

Comment

Thanks for clarifying what you meant.

I have no sway over what we produce but promise to make the decision makers aware of your thoughts.

Warmest wishes

Masie xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X