photo "heart" and presentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photo "heart" and presentation

there was a function on the photos to mark a for special ones...and also save the picture from the array on your desktop. is that functionality no longer there? i just looked at paulinas latest shot and noticed I couldnt mark any with a ?

Hi, not sure where the fav/heart icon went in the viewer, will ask staff about that.

The multi-select tool still works as it always has, so I'm not sure what you mean by 'save the pictures from the array' as you can do that like normal? If you want all the pictures saved to your pc, simply download the zip you want from the shootpage, not the stills page.

Comment

thx Frans....sometimes after marking one with a heart i could click with my macbook pad (or mouse) and drag the image to my desktop for my personal portable file :-)....that no longer seems to work as right clicks dont seem to grab anything....! thanks for researching this....

Comment

Hi,

The new viewer indeed currently does not have a favorite or tag option. Those might be added in the future, staff is looking into that.

As for the right-click thing, that isn't a supported feature really It likely depends on the viewer, more to the point on the way it loads the images. I don't have a Mac but on my laptop I can right-click the image and get lots of options to let firefox do something with it.

Comment

Hey, I also noticed this problem in the re-designed site!

But good news!

The "heart" option IS still available, but only under the "Browse" section. When you browse shoots in the "Browse" section, you can easily check/uncheck the on individual shoots. You can also check/uncheck the "heart" on a shoot after it's purchased (I'm usually a "a la carté/wallet" member). You can still check the "heart" on a Model page (to save as a fave model), too, that hasn't changed.

I also thought this function had disappeared completely with the updated site which I didn't like because I check the hearts to save shoots I am interested in that I might purchase later. I was very pleased when I found out the option was still there in "Browse", just not as easily as before. After I purchase something, I uncheck it, usually.

It would still be nice if you could check the of an unpurchased shoot, on the page of the shoot itself, rather than have to go to the "Browse" section, though. I really like the improvements to the site except for this issue.

(As for the "save the picture from array on your desktop" problem, I don't know about that issue)

EDIT: WAIT, I just re-read the original question, I misread it, my solution does not cover the problem of checking a "heart" on a individual photo, sorry about that! Ok, now I just went to a shoot I purchased and went to the photo section. If I go to the shoot photos, there is no option on the photos. But if I click on a photo, it goes to a new tab/window, with the photo now in a "individual photo browser thing", and on the right side of the window are several icons with options, including a . When I click the "heart" it now saves it to "My Faves" and is found under "My Images". SO, apparently the option is still there after all, I do believe.

-----------------------------------------
          Last edited by teatiller; 11 March 2017, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X