No announcement yet.

covering tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cornelia, I noticed the arm- and legwarmers as a consistent theme in your shoots, and (before becoming aware of this thread) guessed at their functionality. And while I find it a bit distracting, that factor is overwhelmed by the fact that you're incredibly sexy.

Even after a decade of operation in this field, AW still stands out as choosing exceptional models who are extraordinarily attractive in a distinctively girl-next-door kind of way. If covering tattoos is a necessary development in continuing that trend, it's one that I support with enthusiasm.

Comment

Hi all,

I can not understand this discussion because of the tattoos. I do not like tattoos, but I have no problem with it. It is the time spirit that is lived by the young modern women today. I also do not like the women shaving nowadays. Therefore, I am grateful to see that on this site many non-shaved models are shown. Nevertheless, I also see the films with shaved models.

I enjoy the pretty bodies and faces, their actions and their natural radiance. I have the highest respect for the courage and the naturalness, how they preset there in front of the camera. Since disturb a few tattoos definitely not.

If I imagine that e.g. Carly T or Hannah C because of your tattoos would not have been taken as models, then one would have missed many hours of most beautiful eroticism.

As I understand it, this site stands for naturalness, fairness and tolerance to the actors. We should think the same way.

Regards

Comment

Clarisa & Yasmina - another shoot with ridiculous covering of tattoos - Clarisa has a small one under her right breast - so she folds down the bra for the stills. And no shots of her back, or tightly cropped because she has one on her lower back. If the video is as constrained as the stills, it will be very disappointing.

Comment

havijack, The reason she kept on the bra and socks was to comply with the rediculous AW rules on covering tattoos.

Comment

Thanks werdna38, I didn't know the reason why but now I do I totally agree that the rules regarding tattoos are stupid, other sites similar to AW (like Ersties, IFM, girlsoutwest) have no such problem with models being fully nude with tattoos whether they be one or two small ones or all over.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
              Thanks werdna38, I didn't know the reason why but now I do I totally agree that the rules regarding tattoos are stupid, other sites similar to AW (like Ersties, IFM, girlsoutwest) have no such problem with models being fully nude with tattoos whether they be one or two small ones or all over.
              Please don't thank me because now you are aware of the rules you will see their application in nearly every video from now on. I should have pointed out that a thread that explains and discusses the issues can be found here https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull...ad.php?t=19522

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X