Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing purchased shoot!

I purchased on 25 Nov 2014 this shoot:
    Cheeky Filipino Sasha R breaks into the bathroom as Dutch Alyshia is drying her large breasts after her shower.  In need of the bathroom, Sasha R has ideas of her own when it comes to showers and asks her shy friend if she has ever played with pee! Sasha R starts to rub herself between her legs as she lays back and instructs Alyshia to pee for her as she introduces her to a whole new fetish.

Preview image: https://hw01.abbywinters.com/content...037014&ip=true

But this link (from the digital locker) is broken. I get the "page not found" error.
    What is going on?

Thanks for helping.

Hi,

That shoot is no longer available, sorry. Please create a ticket/contact customer support with further questions.

Comment

Hi Frans, maybe you should look to change the heading "you can access these forever" when you select the digital locker option from your username in the top right corner, if any more shoots are to be taken off the site even when someone has paid for it plus in addition the cost of the scene should be refunded to the buyer.

Comment

What means "shoot is no longer available" ??? What is the problem? If I use the link from my locker I get an "page not found" error. Sounds like a technical problem... If the shoot is removed by other reasons then I expect a clear note that the shoot has been removed.
        Last edited by Lebojan; 22 October 2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebojan View Post
          What means "shoot is no longer available" ??? What is the problem? If I use the link from my locker I get an "page not found" error. Sounds like a technical problem... If the shoot is removed by other reasons then I expect a clear note that the shoot has been removed.
          It would be sort of useful if you told us which shoot you're talking about?

Either specify the shoot here or contact customer support and they'll look into it for you.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X