Problems with downloading of newly live shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with downloading of newly live shoots

I'm having serious problems downloading today-either being interrupted, going real slow or freezing altogether (these are for the HD, newest updates) Is there some temporary problem at AW at the moment? If not what is happening?

Your not alone georgexxx20 if having problems downloading the full HD versions of updates, over the last couple of months (but not last week) I had similar problems to you in that a download would start fine but then slow down and eventually fail, strangley enough if I waited a few hours after the latest update to be available or even 24 hours later then the same update would download without any problems, it will be interesting after your comments to see how todays update goes, I will let you know what happens.

Comment

Hi,

For some reason the newest files made available for download sometimes get stuck during download. This always fixes itself in 24 hours. Tech support is looking into this but hasn't fixed it so far, sorry.

Comment

Just to let you know that all three full 1080p HD versions of todays update downloaded fine with no problems at all, second week in a row maybe the fault has fixed itself.

Comment

Thanks Frans for your help and Havijack for your comments

I was having problems downloading old non-HD videos too, but I'll have another go tomorrow-at least there does not seem to be anything wrong with my laptop. Thankfully I've still got a big backlog of vids to watch already downloaded.

Comment

Hi georgexxx20, if you have tried this already then I appologise but a few months back my internet was running slow etc so I unplugged my internet providers modem for a couple of minutes then plugged back in, waited for it to competely startup then restarted my pc and found everything was back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
              Just to let you know that all three full 1080p HD versions of todays update downloaded fine with no problems at all, second week in a row maybe the fault has fixed itself.
              I do like those kind of faults

Comment

Download of Lily V HD video stops and then fails just now.

Comment

Originally posted by ssppc57 View Post
                  Download of Lily V HD video stops and then fails just now.
                  Works fine for me, it's a different problem from the one discussed here, as that only concerns shoots released in the last 24 hours. I'll update the thread-title to reflect that.

Please downloading the vid you want again (possibly wait some time).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X