X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Paulina & Thais

Lesbian Sex: Paulina & Thais
    Attached Files

Adorably petite Thais and beautifully tall Paulina make such a sexy couple and are so delightfully compatible. They seem to have a similar sense of humor, sharing lots of cute giggles, are both up for some very flexible and creative positions, and indulge in magnificently passionate sex that is filmed brilliantly. Thais looks so cute playing with her hula hoop and inviting her friend to join the fun, and graceful, athletic Paulina gets the hang of it quickly. Paulina has such a glamorously sexy look with her flowing auburn hair and sparkling smile: I can easily imagine her as a movie star walking the red carpet (her countrywoman Salma has the same radiant vibe: it would be amazing to see those two beautiful Spaniards together). Playful Thais is so pretty as well, and after undressing while hula-hooping, the girls utterly ravish each other.

Before moving on to describe the luscious sex, I'd like to take a moment to lavish compliments on shooter Ursula (and her Barcelona teammates, though she's the only one whose name is in the tags). All the girl-girls done in Spain are distinguished by absolutely magnificent camera work that captures the sex in the most intimate and beautiful way. Ursula always manages to frame the oral and stroking to give us a perfect close-up view of the what the girls are doing with their fingers, tongues and pretty pussies. At the same time, she ensures that both the giver and receiver's beautiful faces are also in view, delighting in pleasure, in particular getting deeply erotic close-ups of flushed faces at the moment of orgasm. All the shooters are wonderful, of course, but Ursula seems to be able to read my mind about exactly where to place the camera, and her shoots are always sizzling. Today's shoot joins others on Ursula's amazing resume, including Laney and Gala and Ekaterina's romps with Emma and Leslie. Thanks Ursula!

Back to Paulina and Thais: as indicated above, we get great views to watch them do incredibly erotic things together. Both receive oral standing up before Paulina lets Thais relax on the couch and goes down on her with delight. She looks entranced by the beauty of Thais' pussy as she rubs and licks it, then inserts two fingers at Thais' request. Paulina then happily locks eyes on Thais face as she moans towards climax, and Thais cheekily puts her fingers in Paulina's mouth. She lovingly sucks them hard, arousing both girls until Thais looks deep into her friend's eyes, nods enthusiastically and cums with blissful release. "That was really nice, thank you!" she sweetly exclaims. "And now it's your turn!" Soon Thais' cute face is buried deep in Paulina's gorgeous pussy, lovingly licking and rubbing to an intense climax marked by a lovely drop of creamy cum and some tender post-orgasm licking by Thais. The girls are completely in tune with each other's needs by now, so Thais hops on Paulina's face for more luscious, passionate oral (filmed so intimately Paulina bumps the camera when she moves her hand) before saying "Let me turn around, I want to give you pleasure, too!" The 69 is a vision of loveliness, as flushed, panting, beautiful faces eagerly lick and suck until the girls cum so hard they end up biting each other's inner thigh and laughing with joy.

The back half of the video finds the girls exploring their flexibility in some wild positions (Thais gets fingered while doing a handstand and while held against the wall with her legs wrapped around Paulina's neck!) before tribbing to a last, simultaneous orgasm (Thais: "I want to touch your clit with my clit." Paulina: "I love the sound!" Thais: "It's like kissing!") They curl up exhausted on the couch, having created more AW magic. Thanks girls!
    Last edited by massfan3; 13 March 2017, 03:10 AM.

Comment

You're so right, Massfan. This went straight into my faves, as I knew it would. What a gorgeously sweet and horny pair of girls.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X